Chapter - Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

swniuba

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

more complete information, in the recipe book there is a 9 page souma story
so mean no sorina? how you know it's soma story, tsukuda obviously refuse to reveal anything about the 9 page according to the interview with VIZ

BlackstarSkywalker

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Tsukuda will say something like: "I'm going to get a fanbook, and if you want to know more about Soma's history, I have 9 additional pages. The Sorina? Maybe yes, maybe not. If you want to know, buy the book." Dirty trick.

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tsukuda will say something like: "I'm going to get a fanbook, and if you want to know more about Soma's history, I have 9 additional pages. The Sorina? Maybe yes, maybe not. If you want to know, buy the book." Dirty trick.
He'll probably bundle it with the 4th season (supposedly final season) of the anime when the dvd drops

mike allan

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

more complete information, in the recipe book there is a 9 page souma story
yuto can't reveal anything about until now so wait for it i believe that if this came from japanese forum

Last edited:

xNierx

Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Asahi X Megumi is a thing of beauty...

What can I say, I am dark minded individual.
Asahi and Megumin is strange .... and dark at the same time .... although I prefer the strange combination he makes with Sarge although the boy became "good" and now enjoys his new family and his sister ...

so mean no sorina? how you know it's soma story, tsukuda obviously refuse to reveal anything about the 9 page according to the interview with VIZ
We talked about Tsukada technically for him, he already gave a conclusion to Erina and Souma's relationship with "symbolism" or so I think he meant to understand; "With that finding that special someone" and with the little Souma "I think of someone special", it is almost certain that it was the scar or maybe it is about AsashixSarge, since he is the real protagonist.

BLocTidus

Reaction score
Country
France
I think the readers were so disappointed that there's no Sorina Couple that he make 9 pages in a fanbook just for that :teehee :teehee

Last edited:

mike allan

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think the readers were so shocked for the no Sorina Couple that he make 9 pages just for that :teehee :teehee

I think readers have complained for that
what you trying to say

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I saw his interview with Viz and there pretty much done. Just the anime will do the catching up and it'll be officially wrapped.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I just realized something, but with Megumi being extremely exclusive these days does that mean she accidentally found herself in Eishi’s shoes?

swniuba

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
So I saw his interview with Viz and there pretty much done. Just the anime will do the catching up and it'll be officially wrapped.
so season 4 probably last season?

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
so season 4 probably last season?
Probably, although yhey said they might try to adapt the last arc, but more thank likely this will be the last season

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Probably, although yhey said they might try to adapt the last arc, but more thank likely this will be the last season
The third season had 24 chapters. If the fourth season has 24 or 26 chapters, they would adapt what remains of the RdC arc, the Blue and the epilogue.

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
The third season had 24 chapters. If the fourth season has 24 or 26 chapters, they would adapt what remains of the RdC arc, the Blue and the epilogue.
Should they though? That was a mess. Oh btw sometime in October, there will be 9 page chapter, so there's still hope

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Should they though? That was a mess. Oh btw sometime in October, there will be 9 page chapter, so there's still hope
If they are going to adapt the epilogue, they would have to adapt the Blue. How do you know that the 9 pages come out in October? Wasn't it coming out next year with the fanbook? In September or October should leave is volume 36.

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
If they are going to adapt the epilogue, they would have to adapt the Blue. How do you know that the 9 pages come out in October? Wasn't it coming out next year with the fanbook? In September or October should leave is volume 36.
Oh okay yea that's when,although it's possible viz media can have it sooner online

swniuba

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
sigh, did tsukuda rly thought that shokugeki have so much fan because of its plot and content? I bet ard or more than half is all people waiting confirmation of sorina. Don't even know why does he seem so happy abt it.

and I think fan book is released in October. But tsukudas last chapter probably suggest that he won't do anything more than this mutual feelings

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone catch that last chapter of boarding school juliet and think that was the ending food wars should've got

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
It seems strange to me that these 9 pages come out in the fanbook and not in volume 36 (which should be on sale soon). It can be a dirty trick to have additional sales (sales of SnS volumes fell to minimum levels). Tsukuda knows which fans were left for last, and it's not fair for him to play with people's feelings. Despite being far from being a perfect ending, it left me with good feelings. I buy him both finals. The first where Soma makes a dish for her, to save her and to smile again and the end of the epilogue where Soma and Erina accept their feelings, and that they are for each other. Chapter one connects with chapters 314, 315 and with the epilogue, we have to complete the circle, the protagonist's journey ends, Soma found that special someone to dedicate his best cooking forever, make that person smile and Be happy (it's the teaching that Jou and Tamako's flashback gives you).

Well those 9 pages could tell us the return of Soma in the third year and graduation. Or a story of Soma as a professional Chef. Or the author to punish us tells us a story of Asahi (This character is Ebola with cancer, but as the author fell in love with his creation).

The Asahi Fandom exists? In any forum, YouTube channel or social networks I have not seen anyone defend it.

Kurara

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Jump still going to pair Saeki with Tsukuda? :blink