Chapter - Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

MeowyMenoire

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
She sided with the rebels because she found the answer on Soma's dish. His father had a wrong view about gourmet cooking. She wanted to regain the passion for cooking, and Soma helped her a lot with that.
Still couldn't sympathize with that. Had she lost or experienced failure , i would've then. It could've made the story more interesting to see how she makes an ultimate comeback

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Still couldn't sympathize with that. Had she lost or experienced failure , i would've then. It could've made the story more interesting to see how she makes an ultimate comeback
It is that Tsukuda was basically not interested in developing Erina's facet as Chef, but as a person. And it was a bit cumbersome, since the drama Nakiri reeked

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
It is that Tsukuda was basically not interested in developing Erina's facet as Chef, but as a person. And it was a bit cumbersome, since the drama Nakiri reeked
Yea I guess he had to protect his princess lol or maybe soma was suppose to give her a loss to further set up their relationship but as he said he didn't know how and with Jump wanting to pull the plug he didn't have time