Chapter - Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

N0bb1

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
I have to say, Soma going overseas and training everywhere without ever being able to make Erina say delicious is fantastic. He is on the quest to save Erina from the god tongue curse and she doesn't say it, so he always comes back. They don't need to be shipped, they keep on being drawn to each other. But I would have loved to see Soma lose to Joichiro one last time.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
So it's 2027 and the TSA is still useless, huh.

And I feel really bad for grandpa Yukihira, who was only 53 - 54 when his daughter passed away.

xNierx

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Full RAW is out
I do not deny that I am interested in knowing what illness his mother died, it seems that it was a fulminating infarction or some disease related to the heart, leaving aside the last spoilers if they were the last pages and therefore the open end was consumed, to have what happens in the expo and that is going to go that great announcement.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I do not deny that I am interested in knowing what illness his mother died, it seems that it was a fulminating infarction or some disease related to the heart, leaving aside the last spoilers if they were the last pages and therefore the open end was consumed, to have what happens in the expo and that is going to go that great announcement.
She's showing signs of a heart attack or something, so probably stress and/or uppers related. It's one of the reasons I try to reduce my caffeine/nicotine intake because it gives me problem after a certain point. (On top of my poor sleep and stress levels)

mike allan

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
who the person soma want to devote his cooking

MarinHollow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Well, we still have fanbook, final volume extra content and anime..... Uhmmmm there still chance for non-open ending or anime original ending

BlackstarSkywalker

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Wow, who was going to say that the central pages were going to save the chapter, and like Soma's dish, they have a new level. It still seems like an anticlimatic end, but it's worse than nothing.

We have a retrospective of Soma, who remembers Asahi's words, and this leads him to flashback in the last days Tamako lived alive, and how he started the first culinary competitions against his dad.

"That person that I want to eat my dishes, that person that I want to dedicate all his cooking."

For Jou it was Tamako. For Soma it is Erina. The Sorina was not confirmed as a couple, but the chapter shows are for each other. Erina is always the first to test his new creations. And they have mutual feelings. It could be more explicit, better taken, but that is going to be done. I hope the JC Staff guys give us a better ending.

Petrit Zeneli

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well that was MAZUI

Rzerox21xx

Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

not much it seems most people myself included are extremely disappointed and were still invested in 1 thing after that crappy last arc and we still didnt get it,

looks like we did one last foodgasm I didnt see it in the raws, but its just equal opportunity tentacle 2 page spread after that bad dish soma made

Sara bassim

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany

not much it seems most people myself included are extremely disappointed and were still invested in 1 thing after that crappy last arc and we still didnt get it,
Is that the link for the chapter?

Rzerox21xx

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is that the link for the chapter?
yes the official viz shonen jump for free

whatever announcement we get on crunchyroll expo by the mangaka team will decide whether I put my 31 volumes from viz up for sale in ebay i could use the room for better manga dr stone and kimestu yaiba

Last edited:

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I see Megumi has transformed her Inn into a place that you have to reserve years in advance lol.

Rzerox21xx

Reaction score
Country
United States
if Im not happy with what CR expo announced and I sell the manga and anime, feel free to pm me I can flexible with offers as long as i think its fair but first have to get my office ready for remodel to get my printer up and running

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
The author has taken us for sack. The author was playing with us. Charles, the world is no longer as before.jpg
Well, now expect new information about Shokugeki and Sorina at the EXPO. let's wait for the gods not to abandon us.
and that gives us more hope for Shokugeki

Now that I see the author, he manages to make love to Erina and Soma. A platonic love. A love that is the motivation to contemplate beauty. A pure love that Soma used as motivation to make her happy and make her say that her food is delicious. and Erina gives that impulse to Soma not to give up, rejecting her food. A COMPLETELY PLATONIC LOVE

stratofortress

Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
twist...Soma dies a few years later from the same illness as his mother

JonDou

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
twist...Soma dies a few years later from the same illness as his mother
Twist of a twist: The obvious scar on Souma's forehead, which is never explained in the series, becomes re infected for no good reason which causes Soum's weak heart to give out.

dvtclock

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This is the end???? Just like that????? What's the purpose he gone to training for 2 chapter?????