Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Makes perfect sense why Zahard did not send Eduan or Arie after Gustang! Gustang would have easily won them over after learning this truth!
Jahad sent out a general call for assistance and the only one who responded sincerely was Rei. The people Eduan sent had their own agenda and everyone else ignored him.

Everyone else just doesn't like Jahad anymore.

I was kind of expecting that the information sealed in the book would be even more impactful to be honest.

I guess this was kinda like the inciting incident that made the tension between the FH's rise into armed conflict with the V faction, but was expecting that we might also have gotten some insight into the incident that lead the FH's to start becoming so much "different" from when they were climbing the tower oof. Oh well, i guess that will be saved for another flashback xD.

Do wonder if the reason that the rebel side wants Enkidu to fight the FH's is because he has some kind of hidden use or potential thanks to being a gift from the workshop oof. Who knows, maybe Gustang will kill Traumerei and Enkidu goes and steal his body xD
Enkidu should be very strong(made by Macseth, trained by Traumerei, very old) but he has no charisma and his feats aren't really good. This is very weird.
I'm wondering if Enkidu is supposed to harm the Family Leaders mentally or something.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I guess that is not a Zigena flower
Not sure if that is Zygena flower but Zygena does not extinct so she did not kill them all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It was this guy @ackerman101

People is shameless.
My post (#371) came 2 pages before @ackerman101's post (#408):
The person who cast the spell could also be Eduan though it make less sense for him to do so, unless he found out the truth. Eduan used that clothing style previously, he also has long hair which is tied with ribbon in similar manner (ribbon ends pointing upward) to the one seen in the silhouette.
See, I stand corrected when I claimed this:
Yes, just as I stated in the previous thread.
You owe me an apology for accusing me of being shameless! I did not claim @ackerman101's statement as my own, we both stated that independently (I believe he had not read my post when he posted that).

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Enkidu should be very strong(made by Macseth, trained by Traumerei, very old) but he has no charisma and his feats aren't really good. This is very weird.
It’s funny because you’d think Enkidu possessed several bodies by the way it talks but truth is that Beliere is it’s 3rd body!

Jahad sent out a general call for assistance and the only one who responded sincerely was Rei. The people Eduan sent had their own agenda and everyone else ignored him.

Everyone else just doesn't like Jahad anymore.
LOL WHAT?!?! that was the Nest Arc, when Zahard asked for HRs! Eduan sent just as many HRs as Traum! Dokoko, monkey girl, Yorari and Orari - Mas and her 3!

In the convo btw Traum and Zahard, Zahard could have easily assigned any of the Big 3 to take down Gustang!

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Enkidu didn't even meet some FLs and J and started dissing them lol.
Last time I checked enkidu, he was running away from Edahn, like he had seen a ghost and he talks about getting revenge on them lol

Bigrong49

Reaction score
Country
United States
They're all relatively equal. None of the Family Heads are going to straight up low diff any of the others.
Each shinsoo user has strengths and weaknesses in single combat against each user type.
E.g. All “stats” equal: a wave controller versus a light-bearer, advantage to wave controller. Whatever the correct advantage, my point is natural weaknesses exist regardless of FH or regular.

Crazy710

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Chad
What do y'all think about that scene of enkidu growling like an animal for a short duration of time after waking up. It seems a bit odd to me.

Grace12025

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
What do y'all think about that scene of enkidu growling like an animal for a short duration of time after waking up. It seems a bit odd to me.
Probably some anima spell left behind by Traumerei to stop him from talking about what actually happened. He also growled like an animal when Gustang tried to confirm the truth in that interrogation, so that spell must've already been activated as soon he left that room.

Either that or he was just expressing his uncontrollable anger

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I'm pretty sure Enkidu was just messing with the FH heads. I just need him to honestly admit it. And the overarching blame is on him and Headon.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm pretty sure Enkidu was just messing with the FH heads. I just need him to honestly admit it. And the overarching blame is on him and Headon.
Why is he so mad then? He knew he had no chance against them and it's only because of what he revealed to Gustang that he is alive.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Not sure if that is Zygena flower but Zygena does not extinct so she did not kill them all.

You owe me an apology for accusing me of being shameless! I did not claim @ackerman101's statement as my own, we both stated that independently (I believe he had not read my post when he posted that).

Im sorry

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Enkidu didn't even meet some FLs and J and started dissing them lol.
Last time I checked enkidu, he was running away from Edahn, like he had seen a ghost and he talks about getting revenge on them lol
Yeah its bizarre. He only had legitimate interactions with 3. The only one he should legitimately hate is traumerei. Gustang spared him, edahn wasnt against him until he believed he killed ameuz. Yeon and arie hon barely saw him. He was then asleep for eons, where has this hate come from? Im also not particularly convinced on what Gustang forgot. Before he got the book he was aware enough that enkidu would hate traumerei, but based on what was ‘forgotten’ or sealed away, he shouldnt have known that.

Reactions: fly

Lonatian

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
His name is probably Quadrado
Quadrado lost his weapon to Urek. So i think he's not dead yet. Also this weapon is needle, he maybe not a spear bearer.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah its bizarre. He only had legitimate interactions with 3. The only one he should legitimately hate is traumerei. Gustang spared him, edahn wasnt against him until he believed he killed ameuz. Yeon and arie hon barely saw him. He was then asleep for eons, where has this hate come from? Im also not particularly convinced on what Gustang forgot. Before he got the book he was aware enough that enkidu would hate traumerei, but based on what was ‘forgotten’ or sealed away, he shouldnt have known that.
I don't find it that strange. He heard stories and he knows they have a similar mindset in general. Gustang didn't spare him because he liked him. No one cared about Enkidu in the first place besides Traumerei and even him used him as a pawn to look good to his true companions.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope this thread/story somehow leads to Bam turning bad ass. Now we know why The 10GF were able to have the mindset to go to war with Vee and Arlene. I like this arc since it's moving the story forward by showing the makings and deepening of fracture of the 10GF. If the other families find out the truth, they will probably be struck with anger and grief over Vee and Arlene.

Perhaps as the story progresses, Gustang is gonna pull out all the stops and help pump up Bam's powe, maybe find/gve him the last 2 remaining thorn fragments?

All in all I guess Gustang is not such a bad guy. as far as I can see or guess,

I feel Traumeiri, Bloodmadder, and the Opera guy are the closest to Zahard while Gustang(Po Bidau), Khunn, Ha, Eurasia, and perhaps Arie might be farthest fron old "Z".

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
But Enkidou like 15 chapters ago Gustang almost killed you with 2 fingers and now you are talking about revenge LMAO.

I hope this thread/story somehow leads to Bam turning bad ass.
the faith people had invested in Baam has not precedent and after 600 chapter the kid can’t do
Much to live to the expectation! Everybody waiting he would turn in some Nagato-Pain in this shit Is not going to happen LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Reactions: fly

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I hope this thread/story somehow leads to Bam turning bad ass.
You'd need to go find a story written by someone who doesn't fundamentally despise his MC to get that sort of thing, sadly.

ackerman101

Reaction score
Country
India
So Eduan drank alcohol to erase his memories? :lmao
May be he didn't erase his memory he just became alcoholic to get relief from pain or He might have stored his memory in his favorite wine . It seems like all the family head stores their memory in their favorite thing

Gustang - book
Traumerei - Liveathan (Strong Creature that tramumerei can't control are his favorite thing like liveathan, Yama's father. he always wants to keep those creatures)
Eduan - Wine (He stored his memory in wine)
Yeon - May be big hairclip or zagenya flower
Arie Hon -Sword (It's not confirmed may be)