Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I felt left out in this poll
Where the option

“nobody will die everybody is going to change for the good side after Baam forgiveness speech and everybody will say “maybe this is the right path let give this new wave of climbers the benefit of the doubt to show us where we failed” and shit..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New poll!!!
This polls can’t make everybody happy as usual 😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I was about to chose the 3 option but that “immortality contract” detail prevent me to it…

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Picked and hoping for Option 5, because the salt will be damned near delectable if it happens.

Though I'd rather Baam be the leading man in making Traumerei's death not happen. Urek can shit on Revolution as they deserve for not knowing their places.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Picked and hoping for Option 5, because the salt will be damned near delectable if it happens.

Though I'd rather Baam be the leading man in making Traumerei's death not happen. Urek can shit on Revolution as they deserve for not knowing their places.
Lets say we lived in a perfect world
Yama X Baam should be the end of Traumerei!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Lets say we lived in a perfect world
Yama X Baam should be the end of Traumerei!
He'd vomit into his respirator and choke to death, so I agree.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Something weird to me this chapter is how different enkido is from before. During the flashback he was pretty much a puppy simping for traumerei. But upon awakening he is all "what fun" at the conflict. Even though from his perspective it hasn't even been that long since traumerei betrayed him. You'd think upon awakening he wouldn't even have had the time to assimilate what happened. He hates gustang but gustang technicnally didn't do anything to him, he was lied to by traumerei.

Reactions: fly

ackerman101

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
1) Gustang wants to kill traumerei .If bam and urek wants to save traumerei they have to fight Gustang, (probably they need to kill Gustang to prevent tramuerei and that's not going to happen)

2) If gustang died and tramuerei didn't die he will take bam's freedom.

3) If both died bam can move freely.

4) Traumerei will kill gustang because he don't want any other family leader to know the truth that gustang knows and Urek will take away bam from traumerei.

5) May be the family heads can't kill each other that makes more sense and that's reason why jahad didn't kill arlene, instead he killed arlene'son.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
1) Gustang wants to kill traumerei .If bam and urek wants to save traumerei they have to fight Gustang, (probably they need to kill Gustang to prevent tramuerei and that's not going to happen)
If Gustang has to 2v1 against Urek and Traumerei then he's going to get crushed. He would presumably realize that and not choose the suicide option.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Something weird to me this chapter is how different enkido is from before. During the flashback he was pretty much a puppy simping for traumerei. But upon awakening he is all "what fun" at the conflict. Even though from his perspective it hasn't even been that long since traumerei betrayed him. You'd think upon awakening he wouldn't even have had the time to assimilate what happened. He hates gustang but gustang technicnally didn't do anything to him, he was lied to by traumerei.
He spent centuries sealed. He has had enough time to think.

2) If gustang died and tramuerei didn't die he will take bam's freedom.

3) If both died bam can move freely.

4) Traumerei will kill gustang because he don't want any other family leader to know the truth that gustang knows and Urek will take away bam from traumerei.

5) May be the family heads can't kill each other that makes more sense and that's reason why jahad didn't kill arlene, instead he killed arlene'son.
Baam has no reason to "save" Traumerei at all.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
No reason not to either. If Urek shows up and asks him for help (though it's hard to imagine what he could even do that Urek would need him for) then he'd probably agree to it. And he did promise the twins to keep their family safe. That would presumably also include their bastard of a father.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
but he spent those apparently unconscious or insane. Even when gustang talked to him back in the day he could barely speak.

I do wonder where this is going... You already have the match between gustang and traumerei set up and also the match for the pieces going on. I don't think gustang can simply skip this and kill traumerei even if he wants to... He'll probably have to show up to save androsi at least.

Hmm, something I don't buy here is that traumerei's nightmares over stuff he doesn't remember are about ameuz. Traumerei killed her without flinching and without the others noticing this. To me it doesn't look like even back then he thought of tower residents as more than mere creatures. I suppose he did hold ameuz in slightly higher regard. I am thinking traumerei's nightmares are not quite as much about ameuz but rather about V and Grace. Looking at the ending I don't think it's that big a stretch that traumerei acted here to get hon, lee rang, gustang and eduan to support zahard over V. And that while traumerei made some pretty big sacrifices himself of course.

It's also looking like the family head's role following their ascension has been enough of a shit show that they've erased their memories a bunch of times. I'm thinking their believe that tower residents are mere creatures is not very digestible even for them. I do think there is some merit to the idea based on the context but they probably weren't as indifferent as they are today back when they finished their climb and this has played a role in regards to their erased memories.

ackerman101

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India

Actually bam have a reason to save traumerei. From the beginning itself bam tried to stop gustang from getting the memory because bam knows the truth and he wants to save traumerei . The reason is bam existences is the one that causing the rift and traumerei 's death . Bam won't like his involvement in someone's death. It's the same thing that happens in the workshop battle with betta , even after hurting bam's friends and stabbing wangnan in heart bam wants to save betta , because bam is too kind and he believed his existence is the reason for bettas condition.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Actually bam have a reason to save traumerei. From the beginning itself bam tried to stop gustang from getting the memory because bam knows the truth and he wants to save traumerei . The reason is bam existences is the one that causing the rift and traumerei 's death . Bam won't like his involvement in someone's death. It's the same thing that happens in the workshop battle with betta , even after hurting bam's friends and stabbing wangnan in heart bam wants to save betta , because bam is too kind and he believed his existence is the reason for bettas condition.
No. It's because he feared that Gustang would decide to destroy the whole Tower.

Why would he want to save someone like him who put his beloved ones in danger and wants to become the next LPB FH? He isn't Rachel. Traumerei is a nuisance to him.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
In your mind he was asleep all this time the true is that he was awake for eons inside the sprout.
when Rachel got inside he was already awake and conscious. Sealed doesn’t mean they are in a state of
unconsciousness, levi was pretty
Much awake too.

If Gustang has to 2v1 against Urek and Traumerei then he's going to get crushed. He would presumably realize that and not choose the suicide option.
Even tho there’s a third party what happened in the past and the reasons of Gustang to kill Traumerei are both facts and valid
Urek needs to mind his fucking fucking business!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Urek needs to mind his fucking fucking business!
Thing is, he has no intention of doing so and there's nobody in the present plot who can make him.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Garam gave up on him and now he’s trying to be a hero again like bro you said NO. let baam do his thing!
even if i like Urek a fighter which is not the case
He has not reason to be here even if there a 3 party
Because he chose not to be part of any of this countless times! Mirchea was right when he said now you are interested? He just jealous of Baam!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Garam gave up on him and now he’s trying to be a hero again like bro you said NO. let baam do his thing!
Baam probably agrees with him. He doesn't want this war to happen either.

B.Nixus3

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My belief is that if Traumerei is psycho enough to kill his own girl/ex & eradicate his own branch for not feeding a "fish," she crazy enough to order her family to destroy all baby animals possessing a flower she received from the 1 guy who broke her heart (or who died trying to get it for her).

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Thing is, he has no intention of doing so and there's nobody in the present plot who can make him.
He failed to reach the Axis level
Baam is on his way to be one
And we’ll see if that truth we don’t know
The potential of this “boss” and what all this
Souls in Baam can do later!

My belief is that if Traumerei is psycho enough to kill his own girl/ex & eradicate his own branch for not feeding a "fish," she crazy enough to order her family to destroy all baby animals possessing a flower she received from the 1 guy who broke her heart (or who died trying to get it for her).
TRAUMEREI liked what Zahard proposeD to him
He dreams being god and likes to pretend being one
He is capable of anything.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Gustang wants to kill Traumerei nobody has the right to stop him!
They both wants to fight they both want the kill the other..

Only one here who’s right is Luslec who want them to fight if that what they want.!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
He failed to reach the Axis level
Baam is on his way to be one
Aren't you the one who's been saying that Baam doesn't live up to his hype? Don't expect anything worthwhile out of him.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Baam probably agrees with him. He doesn't want this war to happen either.
Well Baam made up his mind after the 44th floor
He wants to face Zahard at the top
He probably doesn’t want anything to do with the heads tho.