Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It’s weird how Gustang is playing victim here making it sound like the Amez incident was his 1st false account of history. Icarus’ story predates the Amez incident, it took place during the climb and was wiped from history!
You missed the part in this chapter where he said that there’s truth hidden in places he doesn’t remember.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
You missed the part in this chapter where he said that there’s truth hidden in places he doesn’t remember.
What?!?! He cries about writing false histories since then not before lol

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Traum sends hollan, that he "knew" androssi is "king", that he can capture her by himself like that isn't his problem, then hollan without hesitation and without explicit order from traum, he just runs to capture androssi, he seems like a dog that run to it prey after release by it master lmao that's so funny and sick lol

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Why does it seem like Eduan just drank his problems away instead of sealing his memories like the rest?

If he actually remembers, that could explain why he's in a bad terms with Zahard

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Enkidou being touted as the one that can help them topple the family heads lowers the boss’ power in my estimation. I assumed he had something special

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Enkidou being touted as the one that can help them topple the family heads lowers the boss’ power in my estimation. I assumed he had something special
It just seems ridiculous to me. Enkidu needed to resort to trickery just to deal with Tiara. And we're supposed to buy the notion that he is some kind of threat to the Family Heads? Nah.

And then there's the fact that Gustang neg diffed him before that.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It makes sense that Hana killed all the Zigenya b/c it was tied to her bad memories but why make it her family heirloom and let Yihwa wear one in her hair?!?!
She does not kill all Zygena.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Eduan in his grandma outfit is the same silhouette we saw last chapter, of the individual who stopped the sprout’s growth
Yes, just as I stated in the previous thread.

Where’s Hon?!?! Did he not erase the memory!?!?!

Looking back at the fight btw him and Luslec, he mentioned that he already knew she was leaving and that he came to the party to say goodbye!!!
Hon looks like the type that can endure painful memory. Having said that, the giant sword in his floating castle is a possible candidate for his memory storage.

It’s weird how Gustang is playing victim here making it sound like the Amez incident was his 1st false account of history. Icarus’ story predates the Amez incident, it took place during the climb and was wiped from history!
I thought everyone suspect the mysterious person with black clothing is Icarus. Seems you are not one of them.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
What?!?! He cries about writing false histories since then not before lol
He don’t remember icarus because this book memories are only holding the Ameuz incident and how they sided with Zahard against V there’s probably another book about “that day and Icarus situation”

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
He don’t remember icarus because this book memories are only holding the Ameuz incident and how they sided with Zahard against V there’s probably another book about “that day and Icarus situation”
That makes no sense b/c he’s missing only 1 book in library not 2!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
That makes no sense b/c he’s missing only 1 book in library not 2!
Well, before the Ameuz incident he was already missing “that day” memories. SIU masterclass i guess! only drawing a missing book when this wasn’t even the first time Gustang forgot something 😂😇

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It just seems ridiculous to me. Enkidu needed to resort to trickery just to deal with Tiara. And we're supposed to buy the notion that he is some kind of threat to the Family Heads? Nah.

And then there's the fact that Gustang neg diffed him before that.
Makes it seem like these revs came without a proper plan. Even if bam is meant to be the trump card that needs a lot of deus ex machina. The overall plot is properly foolish as well, if one of traum or gustang dies, pretty much any family head could pop up and erase all the remaining revs no diff

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
She does not kill all Zygena.

Hon looks like the type that can endure painful memory. Having said that, the giant sword in his floating castle is a possible candidate for his memory storage.
I guess that is not a Zigena flower and the Yeon’s don’t kill the animal S3ch33! Is Noma a Yeon?!

Also, I forgot that only Traum and Gustang erased the memory the rest only forgot about it! Eduan drinking it off makes sense, not sure what Hana did (seance maybe).

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Jahad probably made an extreme measure to assure that every FH will forget Icarus. I also assume that Gustang did something in his books before the first disremember. My guess is that he made Icarus' life in a myth format to prevent Jahad from setting his eyes on Gustang's books. This is just pure speculation anyway.

The fact that Traumerei remembers Icarus as some mere myth or riddle in the Tower kinda gives me that feel.

Another guess is that Icarus did this to herself. She probably asked an admin to pull some sort of brainwashing in the entire Tower. Like what Rukkhadevata from Genshin Impact pulled from the Irminsul to cause everyone to forget her entirely that even the books from the game were affected.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Makes it seem like these revs came without a proper plan. Even if bam is meant to be the trump card that needs a lot of deus ex machina. The overall plot is properly foolish as well, if one of traum or gustang dies, pretty much any family head could pop up and erase all the remaining revs no diff
It also requires Baam to be on board with helping them, which as far as we can surmise he isn't. He doesn't want the war to continue.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Rei not ripping out holan tongue back in 574 will have some effects in upcoming chapters. Both king will die or they will compromise

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Makes perfect sense why Zahard did not send Eduan or Arie after Gustang! Gustang would have easily won them over after learning this truth!

Enkidu weak as hell he wasn't even strong in the flash backs or smart acting as if him being unsealed is gonna make a impact against the 10f lol he too delusional for me
Yes, I agree! And him being happy that all of them are still alive is weird too!!!

Maybe there’s a detail that SIU has not revealed yet b/c according to flashback Enkidu, it should not have been able to attack Gustang earlier!!!

Reactions: fly

LSantan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Quahog Minutemen
I was kind of expecting that the information sealed in the book would be even more impactful to be honest.

I guess this was kinda like the inciting incident that made the tension between the FH's rise into armed conflict with the V faction, but was expecting that we might also have gotten some insight into the incident that lead the FH's to start becoming so much "different" from when they were climbing the tower oof. Oh well, i guess that will be saved for another flashback xD.

Do wonder if the reason that the rebel side wants Enkidu to fight the FH's is because he has some kind of hidden use or potential thanks to being a gift from the workshop oof. Who knows, maybe Gustang will kill Traumerei and Enkidu goes and steal his body xD

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Enkidu should be very strong(made by Macseth, trained by Traumerei, very old) but he has no charisma and his feats aren't really good. This is very weird.