Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
He will forgive him talking about “you were the real victim, life has been unfair” and shit
He will absorb all his powers at least. Then khun will kill him :cookiehand

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I've just read the chapter and these twists can't fool a child.
I'm not sure how Gustang, who is supposed to be so smart got fooled by Traumerei so easily.
You can guess what happened from a mile away, and they are supposed to know Traum's ability.
Except they all thought Enkidu is a human. Remember, no one except Traum knew that. When the jelly arrived from the Workshop it wasn't called Enkidu, it didn't have a name. That's why Gustang is shocked at the end of the chapter when he hears Enkidu saying he's not human because he realizes Traum can be behind Amez's murder.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Present day enkidu loathing traumerei is proof enough that he was scapegoated and controlled for ameuz death

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I'm still curious about Enkidu's truth that he wants to convey to Traumerei. Nothing from this backstory conceals anything critical to him, at least anything specific. This backstory implied that Traumerei planned everything elaborately, then what exactly did Traumerei sought to forget here?

Was Ameuz death the one that made him miserable or was it the fact that he had to control Enkidu to kill her as per Jahad's oracle?

It feels like we're missing a big chunk of page about it and I wonder what Enkidu will bring to the plate? Backstory made him nothing but a clueless jealous guy. And I can't seem to trust Enkidu's final words since it reeked of malevolence.

Reactions: fly

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I think that person is V, he does not look like a woman, has long hair, the only person that comes to my mind is V
The person who cast the spell could also be Eduan though it make less sense for him to do so, unless he found out the truth. Eduan used that clothing style previously, he also has long hair which is tied with ribbon in similar manner (ribbon ends pointing upward) to the one seen in the silhouette.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This is eerily similar to how Traumerei controlled Yasratcha to kill his beloved "dog", Wangwang, then blame it all on Yas anyway.
He is a psychopath.

brzytki

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Crazy how people are trashing Amez saying she deserved to die. Innocent until proven guilty. And let me tell you there is no evidence whatsoever that she's been spying on Traum and relaying the info to Arlene and V. None. She talked to them on a regular basis? So what? Maybe they talked about the weather? Where is the proof she was feeding them info on Traum? If she was, the mystery girl wouldn't be so surprised to discover how advanced Traum's experiments are, hell, she wouldn't even need to break into the lab to see it. Amez stayed for Traum but a lot of her friends left with Arlene and V. You guys have a mentality of a teenager - "i split up with my boyfriend so all my friends shouldn't be speaking to him". Remember that the war hasn't even started yet, they only split because they had a huge disagreement that couldn't be resolved. You see it in the conversation between Luslec and Hon. If they were really enemies, Hon would kill Luslec on the spot. They still considered each other friends. That's why Gustang is shocked and in disbelief that V could kill his friend/companion to create a rift between them. That shows that they didn't even think about killing each other but rather competing. Yes, they might've changed their view in the future but from what can be seen so far there was no direct attack/kill from either side.

I'm of the opinion that Amez would die anyway if she decided to leave, even if she didn't choose to side with V and Arlene. She just knew too much and/or Traum's possessiveness got the better of him.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
shin Translation is the most waited
He is getting it faster every week
This work was flawless today
Thank you people are literally ignoring
Everything till he post..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ameuz abused of this friendship with the great warriors she didn’t know her place from the start
Girl like her need to die in every manga/comic is just right! Traumerei shouldn’t pay for the dead of a trifle like her i mean she even talked about the beastkin lab
With the Enemies.

This is what makes a chapter 10 out of 10 the death of betrayer and traitors.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I hope to see more people like her dying in the same condition like who are you to desire what is beyond
The King floor?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

People in their feelings 😂🔞
Get off those little series where everybody
Survive and they happy forever LOL.

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Crazy how people are trashing Amez saying she deserved to die. Innocent until proven guilty. And let me tell you there is no evidence whatsoever that she's been spying on Traum and relaying the info to Arlene and V. None. She talked to them on a regular basis? So what? Maybe they talked about the weather? Where is the proof she was feeding them info on Traum? If she was, the mystery girl wouldn't be so surprised to discover how advanced Traum's experiments are, hell, she wouldn't even need to break into the lab to see it. Amez stayed for Traum but a lot of her friends left with Arlene and V. You guys have a mentality of a teenager - "i split up with my boyfriend so all my friends shouldn't be speaking to him". Remember that the war hasn't even started yet, they only split because they had a huge disagreement that couldn't be resolved. You see it in the conversation between Luslec and Hon. If they were really enemies, Hon would kill Luslec on the spot. They still considered each other friends. That's why Gustang is shocked and in disbelief that V could kill his friend/companion to create a rift between them. That shows that they didn't even think about killing each other but rather competing. Yes, they might've changed their view in the future but from what can be seen so far there was no direct attack/kill from either side.

I'm of the opinion that Amez would die anyway if she decided to leave, even if she didn't choose to side with V and Arlene. She just knew too much and/or Traum's possessiveness got the better of him.
Agreed for now.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lol it’s not that deep it’s Blossom!
I doubt it. Her arrival to the party would have been a bigger deal... Also, the hair color more commonly associated to the eurasia family is pink, multiple phonsekal women have it. That specific red is characteristic of red witches.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I doubt it. Her arrival to the party would have been a bigger deal... Also, the hair color more commonly associated to the eurasia family is pink, multiple phonsekal women have it. That specific red is characteristic of red witches.
Why? Gustang arrival wasn’t even presented.

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India