Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

lanternpo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Can anybody help me understand this?
Why did rei get nightmares when he saw bam? Was it something related to him or arlene?
And also, why would Rei, a jahard simp, want to make baam/JVG his son in law? Doesn’t that go against the king’s order of killing him? It is weird that the moment he saw the king’s supposed enemy, at the same level as FUG or Lpb, he thought of having him marry in the family.

Last edited:

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Why did rei get nightmares when he saw bam? Was it something related to him or arlene?
Implied to be because Bam reminds him of Arlene.

And also, why would Rei, a jahard simp, want to make baam/JVG his son in law? Doesn’t that go against the king’s order of killing him? It is weird that the moment he saw the king’s supposed enemy, at the same level as FUG or Lpb, he thought of having him marry in the family.
Because Gustang started a war, so Rei wants Bam as a trump card and the best way to control someone is to make them part of the family.

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
We are still missing a lot of lore.
One of the things we don't know is why traum has nightmares.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wonder what NotIcarus meant by "Traumerei isn't normal"? He is an Irregular, of course he isn't normal.

Enkidu's lines at the end are also a bit strange. If he can't kill Humans like that how did she kill Tiara? Or does she not count because she is a Scripture?(She was a Princess candidate so I don't think she doesn't count). What about the opponents he killed for Traumerei during the war?

It had literally no role in her death. Only Enkidu cared about her spying, everyone else knew and was fine with her leaving.

If she had left purely because she didn't want to be with him, he'd have killed and used her exactly the same way.
How so? All these little things matter. Why did she leave? Because she was pro FUG. That escape plan was anything but optimal and heavily relied on the FH's benevolence.

Here is what happens in a perfect world for Ameuz: She leaves after her declaration with info on Traumerei that she can reveal to FUG. It's a big win for FUG.

Why was she allowed to do all of this? Because she was Traumerei's girlfriend. She used her status to act as a mole and do spy work. The best thing to do would have been to leave in secret, with a message or something. But she boldly revealed that she couldn't stay with them and expected to leave without issues. That's crazy. Her death shouldn't be a surprise.

They weren't really fine with her leaving but only Lee Rang helped her escape. Traumerei wanted to capture her and Eduan + Gustang were supportive.

If Eduan had found her sooner he would have held her captive in Traumerei's ship.

Grace12025

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Maybe from the memories he erased during or after the great war.

Reactions: fly

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Shouldn't it be because of the memories? A part of him feels guilty and it manifests through nightmares.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wonder if Rei had revealed this plan to enkidu, would he gladly sacrifice himself

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
Shouldn't it be because of the memories? A part of him feels guilty and it manifests through nightmares.
I doubt that.
He has lost most of his emotions already if not all.
Can he even feel guilty anymore ?
"He is the one of the rulers " now...

Maybe from the memories he erased during or after the great war.
Could be true.
He looks 'normal' right now in the flashback.
Something big must have happened in the war.

Maybe he was close to V or smthg :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wonder if Rei had revealed this plan to enkidu, would he gladly sacrifice himself
He probably would lmao

garter_snake

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kinda surprised that Rei is being made out to be such a bastard, as the vibe I was getting up to this point was the Heads were more fallen heroes then outright villains.

I don't know if Ameuz leaving is that big a deal. This is before the Genesis war(s) right? The vibe I'm getting is that it's less fleeing the US after spying for the Soviet Union and more switching sports teams. The hatred wasn't there yet. I think Rei killed her more as a spurned lover.

He probably would lmao
Yeah, I think it was a crime of passion. Like Rei just dumped everything he was feeling into Enkidu's head and let him do his dirty work.

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Baam killing Traumerei soon :cookiehand
You're expecting way too much from that useless creature. He can't even stand up to Dumas. SIU has made it abundantly clear that Baam is to be of no further use in this arc.

not even this guy @King Dryst believe this 😂
Maybe Traumerei has some kind of lethal allergy to fairy dust and that's why he wears his respirator. So if someone removes it, Baam can do the job.

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
You're expecting way too much from that useless little fairy. He can't even stand up to Dumas. SIU has made it abundantly clear that Baam is to be of no further use in this arc.

Maybe Traumerei has some kind of lethal allergy to fairy dust and that's why he wears his respirator. So if someone removes it, Baam can do the job.
Baam will devour traumerei in time. He will be strongest by the end anyway.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
He will devour zahard too. He is probably host to outer god. Stay mad and cope.
I'm not mad. I'm just done. Given up on an MC who has scarcely more worth than Shinji Ikari.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam is definitely not defeating Traumerei. At best he'll manage to feed the Water Dragons to Leviathan after Traumerei's death.

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I'm not mad. I'm just done. Given up on an MC who has scarcely more worth than Shinji Ikari.
Baam is the MC. He will shine the most at the end. Come on now. It is also boring if baam straight claps characters like Dumas. He is on good leave currently anyways.

Even Yama has gotten a buff. Baam will get a power up no doubt.

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I wonder what NotIcarus meant by "Traumerei isn't normal"? He is an Irregular, of course he isn't normal.
Obviously referring to the twisted experiments he's carrying out.

Enkidu's lines at the end are also a bit strange. If he can't kill Humans like that how did she kill Tiara? Or does she not count because she is a Scripture?(She was a Princess candidate so I don't think she doesn't count). What about the opponents he killed for Traumerei during the war?
Of course he can kill humans. The people he can't kill are those close to the FH's

How so? All these little things matter. Why did she leave? Because she was pro FUG.
That's not even the main reason she left. She left because she saw how Rei and the others had changed.

Here is what happens in a perfect world for Ameuz: She leaves after her declaration with info on Traumerei that she can reveal to FUG. It's a big win for FUG.
She obviously already told them important info, as seen by mystery girl finding her way into Rei's lab.

The best thing to do would have been to leave in secret, with a message or something. But she boldly revealed that she couldn't stay with them and expected to leave without issues. That's crazy. Her death shouldn't be a surprise.
Again, not a soul besides Enkidu had any problem with her spying on Rei, not even Rei himself.

If Rei wanted to kill her for spying or being an enemy, why the cover up? Why not just kill her on the stage or stand up and say to Eduan when he found them that he killed her for treason? Using your logic, it should have been just fine.

He didn't do that because that is not why he killed her. He killed her because she left him and even Rei was not enough of a freak at that point to just up and say it. Like Gustang said, he's a coward and a loser.

What's crazy is the idea that she needs to die just for wanting to leave.

They weren't really fine with her leaving but only Lee Rang helped her escape. Traumerei wanted to capture her and Eduan + Gustang were supportive.
They were talking about convincing her to stay by sweet talking her with fond memories, not actually locking her up.

If Eduan had found her sooner he would have held her captive in Traumerei's ship.
Eduan just wanted to say goodbye like everyone else did.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
She obviously already told them important info, as seen by mystery girl finding her way into Rei's lab.
Why act like she's a victim while acknowledging this? Spies generally can't expect good treatment if caught. She was lucky to just die quickly rather than being subjected to more prolonged torture.

Whatever Traumerei might have done to her 'regardless' is irrelevant. She made the choices she made and got the consequences.

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Baam is the MC. He will shine the most at the end. Come on now. It is also boring if baam straight claps characters like Dumas. He is on good leave currently anyways.

Even Yama has gotten a buff. Baam will get a power up no doubt.

Bruv, what's fun or interesting about plot armor? It basically ruins the story. Oh yeah, MC, so he can't die, story has to revolve around him, which makes everything else predictable. Also, Baam might just end up not being the strongest; what if he ends up dying and Wagnan becomes the strongest through soul transfer or some shit? Wagnan isn't even a character I like, but I'd rather take that plot twist than have it become the typical shounen BS story. Because if it stays the same, it might as well be called Tower of Redundance or Hunter x Hunter Remix.

I strongly suggest you watch Game of Thrones or another story that doesn't have an 'MC' so you can experience how good a writer must be to make it interesting.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Why? Gustang arrival wasn’t even presented.
All family heads that showed up had some form of introduction, it'd be weird if eurasia didn't. let alone with her connection to gustang.