Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Obviously referring to the twisted experiments he's carrying out.

Of course he can kill humans. The people he can't kill are those close to the FH's

That's not even the main reason she left. She left because she saw how Rei and the others had changed.
All these things are linked. They changed because they didn't want to climb anymore, that's the source of the conflict. She was initially fine with living with Traumerei alone, but she couldn't bear it after some time and decided to join FUG.

She obviously already told them important info, as seen by mystery girl finding her way into Rei's lab.

Again, not a soul besides Enkidu had any problem with her spying on Rei, not even Rei himself.
And is that a good thing to spy like that, without announcing that you are planning to betray them until everything is ready? No. That's dangerous and sly.

I also think that you are exaggerating saying that no one had a problem with it. She was allowed to do so because of Traumerei's bias. Enkidu has always hated Ameuz and was jealous because of that treatment. Ameuz was way too bold.

If Rei wanted to kill her for spying or being an enemy, why the cover up? Why not just kill her on the stage or stand up and say to Eduan when he found them that he killed her for treason? Using your logic, it should have been just fine.

He didn't do that because that is not why he killed her. He killed her because she left him and even Rei was not enough of a freak at that point to just up and say it. Like Gustang said, he's a coward and a loser.

What's crazy is the idea that she needs to die just for wanting to leave.
I am not saying he killed her for being a spy. But she became a spy because she wanted to leave which means she wanted to join V and Arlen which means she couldn't stay living with Traumerei and marrying him. He killed her because she wanted to leave him. Traumerei is worse, but Ameuz's behavior wasn't okay either.

They were talking about convincing her to stay by sweet talking her with fond memories, not actually locking her up.

Eduan just wanted to say goodbye like everyone else did.
They talked about it at first, then Traumerei decided he would lock her up and there were no objections. Lee Rang had to use her scent and lie so that Eduan wouldn't find her. There is no way he would have just told her good bye and let her go. She even avoided seeing Traumerei. When Traumerei found her on the island, that's the first thing he told her. To return to the ship with him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why act like she's a victim while acknowledging this? Spies generally can't expect good treatment if caught. She was lucky to just die quickly rather than being subjected to more prolonged torture.

Whatever Traumerei might have done to her 'regardless' is irrelevant. She made the choices she made and got the consequences.
I would say she is a bit of a victim, because Traumerei used her treason to spark the conflict with Arlen and V even more while pretending to be innocent but yes, these are the consequences of her actions. She was flirting with death and got freebies because the FHs liked her. Same reason why Luslec didn't die even though he got stomped twice.

I wouldn't say that was a lucky death either...

NotIcarus was the only one who managed to lay low and I wouldn't be surprised if we learn later that the FHs knew she was here but let her do it anyway.

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Bruv, what's fun or interesting about plot armor? It basically ruins the story. Oh yeah, MC, so he can't die, story has to revolve around him, which makes everything else predictable. Also, Baam might just end up not being the strongest; what if he ends up dying and Wagnan becomes the strongest through soul transfer or some shit? Wagnan isn't even a character I like, but I'd rather take that plot twist than have it become the typical shounen BS story. Because if it stays the same, it might as well be called Tower of Redundance or Hunter x Hunter Remix.

I strongly suggest you watch Game of Thrones or another story that doesn't have an 'MC' so you can experience how good a writer must be to make it interesting.
Lmao baam is the MC not fraud wagnan 😂

While there is less than 1% chance of it happening , if it happens it will be hot trash like season 8 of got 😂😂

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm starting think that Traumerei and Zahard never really gave up on climbing the tower. The lab full of creatures and this secret project Ameuz referred to suggests they're trying to recreate an administrator or learn how to control one.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
All family heads that showed up had some form of introduction, it'd be weird if eurasia didn't. let alone with her connection to gustang.
I don’t think is her but it wouldn’t be weird if she is not presented because the FHs we saw in these flashbacks will relevant for the next arc.

Because we already know about Gustang's apperance since Season 2.
Yeah well the only one new face here was Lee Rang.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don’t think is her but it wouldn’t be weird if she is not presented because the FHs we saw in these flashbacks will relevant for the next arc.

Yeah well the only one new face here was Lee Rang.
Which chapter is it again? The chapter where we get Icarus's monologue, V's back etc.

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Bruv, what's fun or interesting about plot armor? It basically ruins the story. Oh yeah, MC, so he can't die, story has to revolve around him, which makes everything else predictable. Also, Baam might just end up not being the strongest; what if he ends up dying and Wagnan becomes the strongest through soul transfer or some shit? Wagnan isn't even a character I like, but I'd rather take that plot twist than have it become the typical shounen BS story. Because if it stays the same, it might as well be called Tower of Redundance or Hunter x Hunter Remix.

I strongly suggest you watch Game of Thrones or another story that doesn't have an 'MC' so you can experience how good a writer must be to make it interesting.
I personally wanted Baam to become the strongest in the end just so I could use him for my powerscaling shenanigans. Plot armors are impossible to deal with if you're using the mc for a very long story. One Piece couldn't deny that.

But yeah it depends on the charm. Demographics in South Kor. prefer manhwas that centralizes on MC. ToG is actually one of the manhwas that used to utilize and write other characters pretty well ( another one would be ORV and possibly Lookism ).

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Lmao baam is the MC not fraud wagnan 😂

While there is less than 1% chance of it happening , if it happens it will be hot trash like season 8 of got 😂😂
you are underaged aren't you?

I personally wanted Baam to become the strongest in the end just so I could use him for my powerscaling shenanigans. Plot armors are impossible to deal with if you're using the mc for a very long story. One Piece couldn't deny that.

But yeah it depends on the charm. Demographics in South Kor. prefer manhwas that centralizes on MC. ToG is actually one of the manhwas that used to utilize and write other characters pretty well ( another one would be ORV and possibly Lookism ).
i agree, the world building is good and the powerscaling leaves a lot to be desired. i personally think this is because of having an MC it just forces the writers hand too much. all in all ToG is on of the better if not best Manwha's out there. it just disappointing at times because of how great it has been at times and the potential of it.

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I'm starting think that Traumerei and Zahard never really gave up on climbing the tower. The lab full of creatures and this secret project Ameuz referred to suggests they're trying to recreate an administrator or learn how to control one.
they definitely gave up. why would they care if you can just continue climbing. Enryu even killed one what would be the point. Zahard doesn't want to continue climbing he wants to rule. the experiment look more like he is trying to create a chimera super soldier army, expendable pawns.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
is it eduan who cast spell to stop the vein's growth ? The hair style is similar....
It's probably Arlen. He yas nothing to gain from this and we don't know him as a Spell caster.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
[/QUOTE]
is it eduan who cast spell to stop the vein's growth ? The hair style is similar....
the hero, you are a hero
It is confirmed

Gustang and Edhan
Against Zahard!

Like in the data world!

It's probably Arlen. He yas nothing to gain from this and we don't know him as a Spell caster.
Is literally khun look the at the top of his head those two little “horns-like” is from his hair click shadow.

Thryssa

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
So the plot thickens! I think Zahard had a idea this was going to happen and capitalized on the situation. It would make perfect sense considering Ameuz main reason for leaving was to pursue climbing the tower once again. They've been stagnant and complacent for so long that they forget the reason that drove them all in the first place to climb the tower. And I can see all this playing out just like Zahard would want, so all of them wouldn't get the same idea of pursuing greater heights and adventure that they originally set out for. That would threaten not just Zahards position, but the possibility of what could be on the next floor in the tower that they have yet made it to. Hopefully this might ignite a spark in some of the other FH to finish what they started. It makes you understand where Gustang is coming from more, and in a way I don't blame him.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Reading the translation.. i still don't get why these past events lead to current events. Yes, traumerei killed some bug. Which already had a death sentence. So what? If it wasn't tramerei any of the other climbers would have tried to do this at a later point. Is the issue here that gustang is angry over traumerei lying about killing the bug?
FHs didn't see Ameuz as a bug; FHs didn't see Towerborn as bugs until after the Enne incident. Beyond that, Ameuz was their dear companion and the other FHs genuinely cared for Ameuz.

They intended to let her leave to join V and the others.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
So the plot thickens! I think Zahard had a idea this was going to happen and capitalized on the situation. It would make perfect sense considering Ameuz main reason for leaving was to pursue climbing the tower once again. They've been stagnant and complacent for so long that they forget the reason that drove them all in the first place to climb the tower. And I can see all this playing out just like Zahard would want, so all of them wouldn't get the same idea of pursuing greater heights and adventure that they originally set out for. That would threaten not just Zahards position, but the possibility of what could be on the next floor in the tower that they have yet made it to. Hopefully this might ignite a spark in some of the other FH to finish what they started. It makes you understand where Gustang is coming from more, and in a way I don't blame him.
How? Zahard can’t see the future when irregulars are involve..

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Great Chapter! My hopes for Gustang vs Traumerei have been renewed after reading this chapter. Traum is a monster,he deserves to get clapped hard. This arc will end in a banger.

ackerman101

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
We have seen even regulars casting spell, why can't eduan cast spell? The information about enkidu sealed in vein is only known by the FH. We have already seen arlene hairstyle from Floor of death and thats dosen't match the shadow figure. And eduan is not a dumbass to believe traum's word. We can't confirm that. But there is a possibility that gustang and eduan plotting together. Gustang is the one who gave pill to erase the hidden floor to data khun, may be he might have gave it through Maschenny . We have already seen Maschenny and asensio helping bam in nest battle.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
We have seen even regulars casting spell, why can't eduan cast spell? The information about enkidu sealed in vein is only known by the FH. We have already seen arlene hairstyle from Floor of death and thats dosen't match the shadow figure. And eduan is not a dumbass to believe traum's word. We can't confirm that. But there is a possibility that gustang and eduan plotting together. Gustang is the one who gave pill to erase the hidden floor to data khun, may be he might have gave it through Maschenny . We have already seen Maschenny and asensio helping bam in nest battle.
I said I don't think it's him, not that it can't be him. Some Regulars use Spells but it's not like it's a necessity for Irregulars to know them or anything. It's a talent.

You are saying that Eduan isn't some dumbass to believe his words, but he hasn't been portrayed as some genius in the first place and Traumerei's ploy was solid. His only mistake was that he let Enkidu and Gustang alone. Gustang is the only one who was against Enkidu's death.

Maschenny helped Baam for her own agenda. And A.A. is already working with an important figure in the Khun Family. Between A.A. and Maschenny, it's clear who is supporting Baam.