Favorites - What is your favorite Manga of all time? | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites What is your favorite Manga of all time?

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
I've not read a whole heap, but Berserk was the manga that got me interested in manga. And you always remember your first and this one is still the standard for me. The breaks can stifle the flow of your reading if you're up to date I guess. But it's so epic it has to be one of the best.

Monster is the other manga/anime I put up there with Berserk. That was a perfect story for mine.

Hunter x Hunter is probably the overall best shounen for me. The breaks again can be a killer, but in story/style/characters I like this the most. Actually FMA - that was a really nice series and close to perfect. Naruto (pre-Rinne Tensei) and Magi (pre-timeskip) are honourable mentions. I like the story of One Piece but it's very long and sometimes too slow, and can get a bit too silly/childish.

I'll read shoujo too. Akatsuki no Yona and Skip Beat! are pretty good manga.

Anime like DBZ and Cowboy Bebop were influential for me getting into manga.
Yeah, pre-Rinne Tensei Naruto was actually amazing. After that, it went downhill ;(

Well, DBZ is one of the most memorable anime for a reason, haha. It created an entire own genre on its own (shonen) and made anime into the popular culture it is today.

appsmartvn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I voted One Piece, it's already solidified itself as the greatest to me personally

reverie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It will always be :ramen

Lutzinho

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My first ever manga I read was One Piece and it still remains my favorite.

Since then I have read so many amazing mangas such as Shin Angyo Onshi (definitely a must read for Seinen fans imo), Berserk, Fullmetal Alchemist and the lesser know, but still amazing Feng Shen Ji .

Also worth mentioning are Battle Royale, Green Blood, Liar Game, Holyland and Tower of God.
That are the 10 best out of counteless mangas I have read. Truly masterpieces in my eyes.

MotifSky

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
20th century boys, Monster and Berserk are mu three favorites, but choosing between them isn't easy. But I agree, with most of the others, it's not possible to decide something like this, even if you've got every manga in the world on the list. Though you could ask what ones favorite manga would be.

Haruka21

Reaction score
Country
United States
Slam Dunk, of course

Jane Burgandy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Death Note definitely added something new for me... I wouldn't say it's the best (There're so many of them that could be called the Greatest Manga of All Times actually), but it's a manga I would read and re-read with the same excitement every single time.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
My all time favourites are

Monster
Tokyo Ghoul
Kingdom
Vinland Saga
Vagabond