Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
He spent centuries sealed. He has had enough time to think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam has no reason to "save" Traumerei at all.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess when Bam gets Enkidu, it will help him properly summon Levi, RT, and BT abilities without draining his stamina! I can do without Enkidu’s consciousness, hopefully that dies with Beliere!!!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
He will, he was destined to meet Enkidu via Hwa Ryun. Rachel knew that fact as well!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Enkidu is a whiny loser with unimpressive feats. We don't need this trash inside Baam. The fact that he is getting along so well with Bellerir is telling enough.

Baam was fated to come here, it doesn't mean he needs this idiot.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
RT and Levi both were whiny bitches too LOL

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
He doesn't need Enkidu, but he should devour it and throw it in the closet anyway. If for no other reason than to deny Revolution having it.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Enkidu is a whiny loser with unimpressive feats. We don't need this trash inside Baam. The fact that he is getting along so well with Bellerir is telling enough.

Baam was fated to come here, it doesn't mean he needs this idiot.
I sincerely hope that SIU doesn't feed Enkidu to Bam. I mean Bam is Tentative and Sufficiently Uninspired, he doesn't need more Lethargy and Cowardice.

Besides, Bam has a lot of potent power locked up that he is simply not using, or is not able to use, If he absorbs aything more it should be something that lets him be able to fully use the Thryssas, The Souls, The Thorns, Leviathan ...... to their fullest capacity.

Maybe something like Dumas or his heart?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
He will, he was destined to meet Enkidu via Hwa Ryun. Rachel knew that fact as well!
Hwaryun was talking about the power to break the seal then Rachel showed her the watch!

Obviously Baam doesn’t need a watch to break that seal that only talented gifted irregulars can break!

But they are special, they are administrator’s “babies”

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
One is a piece of an Admin who turned a noncombatant into a HR threat, the other is portrayed as one of the most powerful Shinheuhs ever.

Enkidu? Whiny, had to run away from Gustang soon after his awakening(most would but still), wasn't dominant against Tiara. It's hard to see him as a threat.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Imagine the irregular who’s suppose to lead everybody to higher floors, a future Axis at that
Using Enkidu attribute to sneak in some place
Or hide from someone LMAO pathetic!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Imagine the irregular who’s suppose to lead everybody to higher floors, a future Axis at that
Using Enkidu attribute to sneak in some place
Or hide from someone LMAO pathetic!
Hard to get more pathetic than where he's at right now, though.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
He’s getting Enkidu LOL!!!

Enkidu is also a tower thesaurus, which Bam greatly needs

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder if Traumeiri is really this devious all by himself coming up with a sinister plan to discredit Vee, (whilst outwardly looking like a simpleton), or Is he being guided/used/told what to do by Zahard?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I wonder if Traumeiri is really this devious all by himself coming up with a sinister plan to discredit Vee, (whilst outwardly looking like a simpleton), or Is he being guided/used/told what to do by Zahard?
He didn’t plan to kill her from the start
But clearly he used her after she reveled
That she knew the future plan of Zahard
to go to war with that ones opposing him
After that he obviously had to kill her..
please stop with this “devious, bad etc” thing
Traumerei did the right thing the girl was on her way
To give up every detail to V she even managed to infiltrate that blonde girl in Traumerei’s lab.

she is a traitor please stop traumerei did the right thing, he gave her plenty opportunities to go back to his house and she refused!

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
He didn’t plan to kill her from the start
But clearly he used her after she reveled
That she knew the future plan of Zahard
to go to war with that ones opposing him
After that he obviously had to kill her..
please stop with this “devious, bad etc” thing
Traumerei did the right thing the girl was on her way
To give up every detail to V she even managed to infiltrate that blonde girl in Traumerei’s lab.

she is a traitor please stop traumerei did the right thing, he gave her plenty opportunities to go back to his house and she refused!
So then, If Traumeiri did "The Right Thing", why did he not just tell everyone he had her killed. Why did he force Enkidu to do it and why did he Control Enkidu to blame her death on Vee?

How are any of these things right? Since Zahard is the King and Traumeiri is Zahard's DOG, he could have DONE THR RIGHT THING and said he had her killed because she planned to oppose the king's Tyranny (BTW, Locking everyone inside the tower against their will IS Tyranny.

I ask again, Why can't Righteous Traumeiri who was doing the right thing just say what happened, why did he have to lie and Blame someone else? Was it because he knew it was wrong and unpopular, so he could not tell the truth?

lanternpo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Speaking about if Bam would eat Enkidu or not, what if he ends up eating the Sprout itself? Don't know what that entails in terms of power up, but Enkidou isn't really a good contender for being eaten, unless Bam just wakes up and starts a mukbang with anyone and anything he finds.:oooh

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam usually absorbs stuff unintentionally. I can't see him trying to absorb the sprout. I don't see the benefit either.

So then, If Traumeiri did "The Right Thing", why did he not just tell everyone he had her killed. Why did he force Enkidu to do it and why did he Control Enkidu to blame her death on Vee?

How are any of these things right? Since Zahard is the King and Traumeiri is Zahard's DOG, he could have DONE THR RIGHT THING and said he had her killed because she planned to oppose the king's Tyranny (BTW, Locking everyone inside the tower against their will IS Tyranny.

I ask again, Why can't Righteous Traumeiri who was doing the right thing just say what happened, why did he have to lie and Blame someone else? Was it because he knew it was wrong and unpopular, so he could not tell the truth?
He wanted to kill without angering the others + fan the flames of the conflict even more. Ameuz was his lover, there was no one closer to her than him. If he had revealed it they would have definitely been angry at him for a while but I don't think it would have lasted long.

lanternpo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Baam usually absorbs stuff unintentionally. I can't see him trying to absorb the sprout. I don't see the benefit either.

He wanted to kill without angering the others + fan the flames of the conflict even more. Ameuz was his lover, there was no one closer to her than him. If he had revealed it they would have definitely been angry at him for a while but I don't think it would have lasted long.
Who knows? Bam could accidently eat the sprout.
And as he said, Ameuz was Rei's lover. So they automatically put him lower on the suspicion list because of that, which made his little blame shift work since why would he kill his gf?
Though I do hope SIU at least explains why Rei even had nightmares when he saw Bam. Was it something related to V and Arlene?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

she is a traitor?
she is traitor?
She is a traitor?
She is a liar?
She is a liar?
She is a liar

Hard to understand?

she said “we will be enemies”
She said “i will fight y’all “
She gave “inside info to the enemy”
She said “she knew about the coming war while running to the enemy”

get over it this is the first time i see Villains being judge For being villains, this is crazy.

they will be crying for Ameuz for the next month.

the tryssas need a garden to plant flowers.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Speaking about if Bam would eat Enkidu or not, what if he ends up eating the Sprout itself? Don't know what that entails in terms of power up, but Enkidou isn't really a good contender for being eaten, unless Bam just wakes up and starts a mukbang with anyone and anything he finds.:oooh
The sprout don’t represent any power more than the vitamins it possesses LOL