Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Well Baam made up his mind after the 44th floor
He wants to face Zahard at the top
He probably doesn’t want anything to do with the heads tho.
He hasn't made up his mind about anything. He said as much before leaving to meet Robadon.

Besides, Baam changes his world view more often than his underwear. His resolutions never last more than an arc or so before he backslides into the same old shit again.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Aren't you the one who's been saying that Baam doesn't live up to his hype? Don't expect anything worthwhile out of him.
But i know that after all this humiliation he is destined to achieve this goal but i just don’t like the way SIU is building this destiny..

B.Nixus3

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
but he spent those apparently unconscious or insane. Even when gustang talked to him back in the day he could barely speak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do wonder where this is going... You already have the match between gustang and traumerei set up and also the match for the pieces going on. I don't think gustang can simply skip this and kill traumerei even if he wants to... He'll probably have to show up to save androsi at least.

Hmm, something I don't buy here is that traumerei's nightmares over stuff he doesn't remember are about ameuz. Traumerei killed her without flinching and without the others noticing this. To me it doesn't look like even back then he thought of tower residents as more than mere creatures. I suppose he did hold ameuz in slightly higher regard. I am thinking traumerei's nightmares are not quite as much about ameuz but rather about V and Grace. Looking at the ending I don't think it's that big a stretch that traumerei acted here to get hon, lee rang, gustang and eduan to support zahard over V. And that while traumerei made some pretty big sacrifices himself of course.

It's also looking like the family head's role following their ascension has been enough of a shit show that they've erased their memories a bunch of times. I'm thinking their believe that tower residents are mere creatures is not very digestible even for them. I do think there is some merit to the idea based on the context but they probably weren't as indifferent as they are today back when they finished their climb and this has played a role in regards to their erased memories.
Remember that prior to his decision to kill her, he "did" show that he was saddened, with his childlike putting his head in between his knees and doing child's pose to pout, even if it was brief. He also even thought about imprisoning her, which more than a few IRL have done (and should've gone to jail for it). At the point where we were introduced to him, he was likely n this same position of childish, self pity for thousands of years, never looking up at anyone, even when talking to Jahad.

His desire to "keep possession" of everything and everyone is just as childish as his "wearing adult clothes" when he's acting like the baby from "Spirited Away."

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Boy be running from Zahard since day 1 in the tower..
talking bout “i don’t want to disrupt the tower to get my way” LOL

Is clear than we going to get another inside view of Baam is the next chapters he need a PU ASAP!

he need to manage to put everything he has together
And come up with something powerful he has a lot of abilities but weak abilities, at this point you are dead if you are less than a top 100 in this battlefield is time to mix everything up and came up with 2 or 3 new ways of attacking, attacks that we can remember is time to stop using someone else techniques is time for a new brand for him..

LSantan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Quahog Minutemen
I'm wondering if Enkidu is supposed to harm the Family Leaders mentally or something.
My bet is that Enkidu is going to be used as either an element to try to piss off some of the FHs into having conflicts with each other, like he ends up revealing that he was under a spell from Traum when he killed Ameuz, maybe leading to some discord among the FHs between ones that are angry at being manipulated by Traum, and the ones who dont really care or that actively defend his actions. Or perhaps they are gonna use him as a weird macguffin to enable some method or item that can be used against the FHs in some way, thanks to him being made as like a one of a kind being by Macseth. So maybe they turn him into an ignition weapon or something like Emily.

That being said, it might also be something even more simple like rebels wanting him to try to take over the body of whichever FHs dies in the upcoming fight between Traum and Gustang. Or wanting to use him to turn more FHs against Traum so that Zahard has to interfere to stop the conflict, and making those FHs get pissed at him too.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And come up with something powerful he has a lot of abilities but weak abilities, at this point you are dead if you are less than a top 100 in this battlefield is time to mix everything up and came up with 2 or 3 new ways of attacking, attacks that we can remember is time to stop using someone else techniques is time for a new brand for him..
His techniques are fine, more or less. Baam's problem is a deplorable lack of raw power.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
His techniques are fine, more or less. Baam's problem is a deplorable lack of raw power.
The irony that’s the point nobody has more shinsu reserve than Baam no idea why he still so lost in the sauce.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Remember that prior to his decision to kill her, he "did" show that he was saddened, with his childlike putting his head in between his knees and doing child's pose to pout, even if it was brief. He also even thought about imprisoning her, which more than a few IRL have done (and should've gone to jail for it). At the point where we were introduced to him, he was likely n this same position of childish, self pity for thousands of years, never looking up at anyone, even when talking to Jahad.

His desire to "keep possession" of everything and everyone is just as childish as his "wearing adult clothes" when he's acting like the baby from "Spirited Away."
Hmm, yes, I've given that some thought... But I am wondering now if that was simply traumerei playing the hurt puppy while he was setting up the stage for enkido. Traumerei loves playing games and anticipating other folk's moves... He has made that point a few times at least. That said, I don't think his self pity thing is entirely made up but he is definitely way more twisted and far less "human" in his personality than it initially appeared. I think the childish component to his personality is real, and within that of course is included his desire to possess, control and manipulate everyone, but paired with that is a borderline diabolical mind that is capable of executing long term inscrutable goals... A mind capable of manipulating his friends without hesitation. traumerie is directly responsible for the other family heads turning on V and grace, it might not even be a stretch that he was the one who actually set v's fate in stone...

If there's one thing I think SIU pulled off here is that "sad boy" traumerei comes off as a non human being with an incredibly twisted and perhaps even perverse mindset while gustang comes of as a surprisingly human and caring character. Welp, at least he formerly cared until he just couldn't hold his anger anymore.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Traumerei doesn’t love predicting anything he has been clueless the whole war LMAO.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The irony that’s the point nobody has more shinsu reserve than Baam no idea why he still so lost in the sauce.
You mean the loop? It's impossible to tell if bam has even stored enough power in that to dent a family head. He isn't at a point where can do anything to even the more powerful towerborn folk so far (lobadon, kirin, dumas) and a family head so far can erase them without even making an effort. And it's probably not even a raw power thing, odds are the family heads simply far exceed the sheer skill of their strongest direct descendants... To me it's not strange that even with bam's extraordinary growth his skill and raw power are not close to family heads yet.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Baam born with it!

His soul was eating an administrator come on now!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
My bet is that Enkidu is going to be used as either an element to try to piss off some of the FHs into having conflicts with each other, like he ends up revealing that he was under a spell from Traum when he killed Ameuz, maybe leading to some discord among the FHs between ones that are angry at being manipulated by Traum, and the ones who dont really care or that actively defend his actions. Or perhaps they are gonna use him as a weird macguffin to enable some method or item that can be used against the FHs in some way, thanks to him being made as like a one of a kind being by Macseth. So maybe they turn him into an ignition weapon or something like Emily.

That being said, it might also be something even more simple like rebels wanting him to try to take over the body of whichever FHs dies in the upcoming fight between Traum and Gustang. Or wanting to use him to turn more FHs against Traum so that Zahard has to interfere to stop the conflict, and making those FHs get pissed at him too.
There is discord already. I honestly don't see what revealing who killed Ameuz would change after all these years. I hate this idea and still believe it's more unlikely than not, but he might end up being absorbed by Baam. If not, he'll probably stay in Bellerir or Rachel. He'll be a power up for an antagonist.

Maybe they want him to possess the corpse of a very powerful dead person like an Ancient or something.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmm, I think enkido will end up either dead or as a slave to traumerei. Enkido is a creature that can be controlled by traumerei after all, if he comes close there's nothing he can do. On top of that traumerei isn't the type to simply let go of his toys. And enkido is quite useful to traumerie even if enkido isn't loyal anymore. Traumerei can still use enkido to possess other humans and when they do we know they and their abilities can be controlled as well.

crackpot theory... Isn't it weird that enkido got to give gustang his version of events, if only to a limited capacity? And then he became incapable of communication? And there's no way that traumerei's range is this limited. I think traumerie allowed enkido to tell gustang his side.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
He can be controlled while inside someone else?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Because SIU is mired in the past and wants to write a weakling underdog type of protagonist, regardless of whether it makes sense.

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
crackpot theory... Isn't it weird that enkido got to give gustang his version of events, if only to a limited capacity? And then he became incapable of communication? And there's no way that traumerei's range is this limited. I think traumerie allowed enkido to tell gustang his side.
That's what I'm trying to imply all this time. Enkidu is just weird.

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
There is discord already. I honestly don't see what revealing who killed Ameuz would change after all these years.
Dunno about the other FHs, but I think Rang would definitely be *very* angry if she remembers Ameuz or gets back her memories of her and also learns what really happened. In the chapter where they last see each other, Rang asks Ameuz to say goodbye to Traumerei because "that kid has a soft heart", while Ameuz says that Rang is still "her delicate little friend".

I think Rang cared about Traumerei (who may have been younger than her, given the use of "kid") and saw him as an innocent boy, and she was probably very close to Ameuz. Finding out that Traumerei was the one who killed her and then he framed V would definitely make the Rang we've seen in the flashback very angry. And I think Rang is the one who was described as having great fury (while Gustang was the psycho, Eduan the one who disregards everyone else...). Something that can upset her greatly + being the one known for her terrible temper is probably not a coincidence

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Something is clear whoever die here (if Lurek let them)
Is going to cause a division within the GW group
Every FH will try hate Gustang till he reveled the truth
Then some of them will side with him others will side with Zahard.

I can only see Edhan and Blossom siding with Gustang.

Is obvious that Edhan didn’t delete his memory
He also suspected Traumerei but he is not a pussycat like Gustang!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gustang said that they even forgot “what this sprout was” after they erased their memory someone give it
The hints, that was obviously edhan!

everything make senses now all the shit Maschenny did in the nest!