Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You meat riding bro creating stuff that isn't there for the sake of arguing. She's not top 3 in his family stop it
There's a chance that she could be the Oldest child (and the oldest usually tends to be the strongest in these stories), that's If we assume that Khunn took his strongest children with him on the hell train/ hidden floor. Of course that need not be true. It's also possible that any older kids had been erased by the time we saw the Khunns.

Last edited:

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
HOLY SHIT! This chapter was the bomb.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dumas and the armor are separate beings!!! As we’ve seen with Yas, AA and canine the body can still live for sometime without a heart!!!

The real Dumas suffered no setbacks from AA draining the armor’s life force! When he threw Bam into the heart the armor was able to move again and when Gustang took Bam out the armor collapsed
Yeah I think like that too dumas and his armor is separated beings.

But the case about "heart/core/life support/soul/shinshu" in tog is always consistent there is a "thing" that make something "alive/function" as for your example there is something mislead yas changes his heart to "core", if his "core" totally destroyed he died, AA still have a heart but the heart and all of his body is frozen, yes his heart explode, it can be recover/regenerate when woon fire cure him, and dengdeng is dead after he lost heart that given to the real owner doom.

So I too still don't understand how dumas still alive if he got no heart/core/life support? Is he is like FH immortal being?

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

But the case about "heart/core/life support/soul/shinshu" in tog is always consistent there is a "thing" that make something "alive/function" as for your example there is something mislead yas changes his heart to "core", if his "core" totally destroyed he died, AA still have a heart but the heart and all of his body is frozen, yes his heart explode, it can be recover/regenerate when woon fire cure him, and dengdeng is dead after he lost heart that given to the real owner doom.

So I too still don't understand how dumas still alive if he got no heart/core/life support? Is he is like FH immortal being?
He is scripture lol, it’s not like he started off as a child and became the man he is now!!!

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The armor is just that... an armor. It's not another being.

I hope Zahard will appear at the party. We were told Traumerei is close to him many times.
It says all the guests are here. He probably didn't invite him because he knows Zahard told him to not stay with Ameuz.

garter_snake

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
If so, then she's a disloyal bitch that Baam needs to rid himself of.
Eh. I'm sure white will come back, in some manner that will save the gang, and they he and and bam will have one final one on one. He just contrasts too well with bam as a rival for SUI to throw him away.

Jacinto Pinto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
So, it seems SIU really is going through the 'unrequited love and tragedy made him bitter' route, but the flashback is showing that Traumerei's controlling and autistic behavior isn't new... It's hard to think he would deserve any love.

No wonder dude has no friends, his idea of friendship and love is ordering his 'friends' around and giving his wife to be barely any attention and affection.

How he treats Ameuz, Enkidu and his comments about seeing his old friends being boring shows he cares more about novelty and collecting new things than cherishing and respecting what he already has.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Then why did it stop when AA drained its life force?!?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope Zahard will appear at the party. We were told Traumerei is close to him many times.
He’s loyal and serves the Zahard empire, that does not mean they are close friends! It’s like being a loyal employee, but doesn’t mean you have to invite your boss to your wedding!!!

Jacinto Pinto

Reaction score
Country
North Korea
About Hana and subjetive beauty, if we disconsider her beauty statement as purely physical aesthetics, we can deduce what other qualities might make her the 'prettiest': beauty isn't just about face and body symmetry and proportion, it's often about other aspects like what a woman might represent and how she behaves herself. That's why some famous people are considered the epitome of beauty even if there are plenty of anonymous people prettier than them.

Seeing an actress playing a role or doing interviews showing her personality connects the audience emotionally to her, that attracts in a way that isn't just about her appearence, but about her uniqueness, the audience's 'familiarity' with said person, the femininity she behaves herself with, the admiration millions of people have for her, and so on.

In that sense, Hana might have that factor, she isn't just a pretty face, she might be a symbol of virginal femininity( which I think is often highly regarded in eastern culture) and power, her being a goddess unobtainable and desired by everyone makes her even more 'pretty' than just her physical appearance alone. That way, she'd be akin to an 'idol' of which people can only dream of, which just makes her the more desirable. Just like when people love someone, their idealistic image of said person often exceeds that person's real qualities and soften their flaws.

That's also why OF is so popular even with not the prettiest girls, needy people aren't just paying for nudes, they're also paying for the closeness this person in particular captivated them into. It's like an emotional foreplay.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ohh btw Dumas character is Strictness!!!

SomeKindaAnimal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why would Traum ask for a creature to have immortality before his own beloved he deserves whatever is coming... got his priorities wrong with that one. I don't feel bad for him.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
He is scripture lol, it’s not like he started off as a child and became the man he is now!!!
Nope he is human, here let's agree to disagree 🤝
The armor that can be "dead/disfunction" because spell that AA learn from white, who he focus speciality on eat soul/life force, if armor is armor the "dead/disfunction" of that armor by AA's spell isn't paralel with what AA learn from white.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

It looks like the heart that got stopped is just engine of the armor, the real Dumas live inside the armor, it seems he also has a heart in his body. It is different version compared to Karaka's armor.

B.Nixus3

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shit has not been the same without His Majesty

The Butterfly pin she has is the key here! Luslec has a butterfly hair clip, Garnac’s nickname is Butterfly, and the emblem on Sophia’s hoodie is a butterfly(also kind of looks like Wingtree)
Although many don't consider it, a butterfly is an animal as well (Ren was filled with creepy crawlies), so it is definitely a potential Lo Po Bia relation
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There's a chance that she could be the Oldest child (and the oldest usually tends to be the strongest in these stories), that's If we assume that Khunn took his strongest children with him on the hell train/ hidden floor. Of course that need not be true. It's also possible that any older kids had been erased by the time we saw the Khunns.
AA knows Maschenny directly, so unless AA is part of the first gen, that statement isn't true.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

He’s loyal and serves the Zahard empire, that does not mean they are close friends! It’s like being a loyal employee, but doesn’t mean you have to invite your boss to your wedding!!!
Stop wasting time and elaborate more in Amez, Enkidu, Gustang, Traumerei and the guy she was
Cheating with. You found the butterfly that’s all?

If believe in SIU there should be more clues around the manhwa.

He called Bloodmadder his friend when captured YHS
But didn’t invite him to the wedding proposal but we see how Edhan thinks about him and was invited i think that SIU just presented the FHs that will be more relevant to the history in TOG so we can get used to them.

They are the same FHs he had showed us from the start.

B.Nixus3

Reaction score
Country
United States
Stop wasting time and elaborate more in Amez, Enkidu, Gustang, Traumerei and the guy she was
Cheating with. You found the butterfly that’s all?

If believe in SIU there should be more clues around the manhwa.

He called Bloodmadder his friend when captured YHS
But didn’t invite him to the wedding proposal but we see how Edhan thinks about him and was invited i think that SIU just presented the FHs that will be more relevant to the history in TOG so we can get used to them.

They are the same FHs he had showed us from the start.
We know that there were many regulars who traveled with the 13, but we don't see many of them (if any) being currently affiliated with them or even still alive at this point. That said, I believe at the end of the day, whatever splintered the first adventurers was one that definitively separated the 10 + 3 from the rest, and it's my bet that it's as simple as a matter of prejudice between who did and who did not have the immortality granted by admins or between those who entered the door and those who didn't, and a battle over this preference (along with the halt of climbing) between the 13.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
We know that there were many regulars who traveled with the 13, but we don't see many of them (if any) being currently affiliated with them or even still alive at this point. That said, I believe at the end of the day, whatever splintered the first adventurers was one that definitively separated the 10 + 3 from the rest, and it's my bet that it's as simple as a matter of prejudice between who did and who did not have the immortality granted by admins or between those who entered the door and those who didn't, and a battle over this preference (along with the halt of climbing) between the 13.
In the bold Towerborn, no mention about regular even enkidu can become one on current event.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, we don't know the identity or status of the majority of people who travelled with the original 13 warriors. I think it's fair to estimate that there were probably a few extra companions per warriors. Though it's not impossible that a few warriors didn't have any such companions. It is noteworthy that of those companions we know so many have met dark fates:

1.- Luslec: Head of fug.
2.- Quadrado: Status unknown but presumably affiliated to the empire considering he lost his needle to urek and he gave it to yuri.
3.- Ameuz: I think it's reasonable to presume she is currently dead.
4.- Icaruz: Presumably dead.
5.- Rak lookalike, dead.

An idea I've fiddles around a few times is that perhaps it was these companions who got screwed over once zahard became king. We know that zahard sort of pulled the rug from under V to become king. And as king he put an indefinite stop to the great climb even though the story hints that it stopping was inherently problematic. The story also hints that the king of the tower producing an heir is somewhat of a thing though it's exact significance is still unknown. Add to that Bam, son of the would be king (and queen?) of the tower being set on a path to clash with zahard. Overall it looks like one of the companions was set to become king and was meant to produce an heir while the climb was never meant to stop. Stepping a bit into unhinged speculation territory, perhaps the ones meant to take charge of the tower following the great climb and the king's tenure ending were the heir of the king and the companions of the great climb primarily. And when zahard overstayed his welcome the rest is history. Maybe we can expect the revolutionaries to have more great climb companions in its ranks.

I suppose it's worth noting that this crackpot theory of mine gives rak even more importance to the metaplot. Since he'd be a sort of heir to someone that would have otherwise been a king like existence in the tower.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
None regular traveled with the 13GW
The regular system was implemented
After Zahard took the throne and self proclaimed
King.

Hmmm, we don't know the identity or status of the majority of people who travelled with the original 13 warriors. I think it's fair to estimate that there were probably a few extra companions per warriors. Though it's not impossible that a few warriors didn't have any such companions. It is noteworthy that of those companions we know so many have met dark fates:

1.- Luslec: Head of fug.
2.- Quadrado: Status unknown but presumably affiliated to the empire considering he lost his needle to urek and he gave it to yuri.
3.- Ameuz: I think it's reasonable to presume she is currently dead.
4.- Icaruz: Presumably dead.
5.- Rak lookalike, dead.

An idea I've fiddles around a few times is that perhaps it was these companions who got screwed over once zahard became king. We know that zahard sort of pulled the rug from under V to become king. And as king he put an indefinite stop to the great climb even though the story hints that it stopping was inherently problematic. The story also hints that the king of the tower producing an heir is somewhat of a thing though it's exact significance is still unknown. Add to that Bam, son of the would be king (and queen?) of the tower being set on a path to clash with zahard. Overall it looks like one of the companions was set to become king and was meant to produce an heir while the climb was never meant to stop. Stepping a bit into unhinged speculation territory, perhaps the ones meant to take charge of the tower following the great climb and the king's tenure ending were the heir of the king and the companions of the great climb primarily. And when zahard overstayed his welcome the rest is history. Maybe we can expect the revolutionaries to have more great climb companions in its ranks.

I suppose it's worth noting that this crackpot theory of mine gives rak even more importance to the metaplot. Since he'd be a sort of heir to someone that would have otherwise been a king like existence in the tower.
Is very confusing consider editing some lines..

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Although many don't consider it, a butterfly is an animal as well (Ren was filled with creepy crawlies), so it is definitely a potential Lo Po Bia relation
Ren explained that his leech infiltrates the host/bug then he gains control! I don’t believe the LPB can naturally control insects like they do with animals!