Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 610 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 610 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
What Dumas did to Tump was a oneshot Lol!!! Tump ain’t never getting up again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last checked Robadon has only 1 arm, so according to crackhead logic he should be useless too right

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
When do Urek and Luslec arrive?

With 4 BHs down, circumstances are beginning to stabilize.

Could use a few curve balls tossed in the mix?

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Back broken?!? Then ten minutes later on knees begging Robadon to join LOL!!!
Lmao that doesn't negate anything I said. You asked when she got "smashed" and I provided the answer, stop moving the goal post! :yodawg

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Androssi: Lov u dad.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Robadon ruined Hugo’s fit, nothing more

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Ok SIU

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
What Dumas did to Tump was a oneshot Lol!!! Tump ain’t never getting up again
a one shot is just putting your opponent out of the fight with one shot
it doesn't have to end in death
Hugo was one shot
:cookiestare
Last checked Robadon has only 1 arm, so according to crackhead logic he should be useless too right
we don't know when Rob lost his arm, last I heard he could have lost him during the climb.

Dumas lost his arms recently, so it's normal that there's an imbalance.
unlike Rob who lost his arm god know when
:cookiestare
a character who takes a punch and floats helplessly for several chapters don't get one-shoted.
According to Sly
:yodawg

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hop off Rob’s nutz

Did Hugo bleed or orgasm from Rob’s love punch?!?!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
You said it yourself. To revive someone he has to die first isn't it?
Nope, I asked when did Fandore Harpe died.

If you are referring to multiple shinheuhs that looks like Fandore Harpe that were killed by Dumas at Season 3 Chapter 181, then that is inconclusive. They might just be the offsprings of Fandore Harpe or just shinheuh of the same species as Fandore Harpe, it might not include the strongest one which is the Fandore Harpe itself.

Last edited:

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

If you are referring to multiple shinheuhs that looks like Fandore Harpe that were killed by Dumas at Season 3 Chapter 181, then that is inconclusive. They might just be the offsprings of Fandore Harpe or just shinheuh of the same species as Fandore Harpe, it might not include the strongest one which is the Fandore Harpe itself.
Do you really think those are fandor harpe offsprings or divine sea animals of same species? Do you think trauma bother to control a whole gen of fandor harpe? Anyone can see they are same fandor harpe. They are just clones of fandor harpe. Do you remember when you saw small fandor harpe which sliced Gus cigarettes? Do you believe that fandor harpe was offspring of fandor harpe army nest? Lmao. This is the funniest joke I have ever read in this page. Use common sense brother. By going your word, he would also have several water dragons, not just 3, leviathans, Krakens and elgores? There is a reason why there are only 7 divine sea animals directly controlled by trauma.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Why complicated about many fandore, traum can multiples his turtle, so he can multiple his fandore too, but we don't know about any other animal, maybe there's some strict with other like his octopus or dragon or his animal that have conscious.

Oh yeah forget to mention, traum can minimized his animals too
Because you know the turtle BH can minimized her/his turtle too

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't buy androsi being a LPB tbh. I could buy her lineage being special but otherwise I would argue her shinsoo attribute along with her innate talent are enough to justify her position.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Do you really think those are fandor harpe offsprings or divine sea animals of same species? Do you think trauma bother to control a whole gen of fandor harpe? Anyone can see they are same fandor harpe. They are just clones of fandor harpe. Do you remember when you saw small fandor harpe which sliced Gus cigarettes? Do you believe that fandor harpe was offspring of fandor harpe army nest? Lmao. This is the funniest joke I have ever read in this page. Use common sense brother. By going your word, he would also have several water dragons, not just 3, leviathans, Krakens and elgores?
Why complicated about many fandore, traum can multiples his turtle, so he can multiple his fandore too, but we don't know about any other animal, maybe there's some strict with other like his octopus or dragon or his animal that have conscious.
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 8:39 PM, Original Post Date: Yesterday at 8:23 PM ---
Oh yeah forget to mention, traum can minimized his animals too
Because you know the turtle BH can minimized her/his turtle too
It doesn't matter and I don't care whether they are same species members, offsprings, or clones. The point is they are not confirmed to be the real Fandore Harpe. So it cannot be concluded that Dumas kill Fandore Harpe. What Dumas kill might only be its clones, not the real one.
There is a reason why there are only 7 divine sea animals directly controlled by trauma.
Traum had already been shown to directly control more than 7 shinheuhs but many of them don't even get a name. So the 7 must refer to special shinheuhs which has personal name, not counting the lesser shinheuhs such as those gorillas, nine tail, etc.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Do you really think those are fandor harpe offsprings or divine sea animals of same species? Do you think trauma bother to control a whole gen of fandor harpe? Anyone can see they are same fandor harpe. They are just clones of fandor harpe. Do you remember when you saw small fandor harpe which sliced Gus cigarettes? Do you believe that fandor harpe was offspring of fandor harpe army nest? Lmao. This is the funniest joke I have ever read in this page. Use common sense brother. By going your word, he would also have several water dragons, not just 3, leviathans, Krakens and elgores? There is a reason why there are only 7 divine sea animals directly controlled by trauma.
Traumerei to this guy: Thank you! Even me myself didn’t knew all this.

S3 chapter ♾️

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Just used common sense what it shown in manhwa, what it means by the title that fandore harpe got, his real name is "giant hartail fandore harpe", there is a chance that traum can minimized it because it got name "giant" and no mention about "small hartail fandore harpe" if it different, and the title "one of seven animals that directly controls out of 23 beasts" it can be means no BHs own or control it only traum own it and control it, and no one mention something special about "giant hartail fandore harpe" when it appear.
The title same with his octopus, but the special about his octopus is as lefav mention "it has strong own will only few could control it in the past and she said she think it impossible to command octopus that big" so as traum can control that big special octopus, he didn't used it as fandore harpe used.

*add another traum summons

Sea dragon, that yama didn't know what is that, no one comment about it, that can be means sea dragon is so rare plus levi too when it first appear no one in there know what creature is levi maybe only 10 FH knows about sea dragon.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Or maybe he can use it the way he wanted as its master is not that deep whys this even a debate?