Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 610 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 610 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Just stop! SIU hardly ever reveals anything at all, leaving it to the readers to infer most things. The last time we had a big lore drop was in the floor of death, so what are you even talking about? :yodawgNo one was asking SIU to "bombardier" us with every single story detail in this Arc. I was simply asking for a little more lore and less fights.
The lore of icarus that traum reads when he traps on labyrinth's gustang that is one piece of lore that traum feel different from the common story that they climb (maybe he forget that is the real lore) tied up with enkidu (that he ask to traum that he still forget him) that show up in the end after he can goes out from labyrith's gustang, and *chain with baam expression when enkidu mention by bellerir like he knows something, chain with enkidu expression he hates traum *but enkidu kill someone close to the both of them and that gustang forget what happen between them (gustang, traum, and enkidu).

*edit

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yah Candi woke up Yihwa, but Garam failed. HJ took the blanket off her lol!!! Bam woke her up
Garam did not necessarily fail, Hell Joe disrupt it at the last moment but Yuri almost regain her sense (note that after Hell Joe took that blanket off, Ghost of the 13th Months no longer speak, it indicate that a change had happened). Because of Garam's effort, a call from Baam is enough to made Yuri regain her sense (even though she was still unstable which means the link to the ghost was not completely severed yet), also note that Baam did not even touch or use skill toward Yuri. Waking up Yuri was a combined effort between Garam and Baam with most of it came from Garam. Even after regaining her sense, Yuri was still in unstable state and Garam's blanket was needed to stabilize her.

Last edited:

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Seeing as GFs seem to function, it might not be that easy to get away from them.
Yes we've seen bunch of people who did run away but there are also the ones that are tied like Elaine. They may have been staying to protect their families.
Unless you do something to piss off the family the way Elaine did, they don't restrain you that much, especially when you're a Ranker and can find a good job just about anywhere else. These guys are Branch Heads, they wouldn't get into that position unless they were in good standing with the family.

If they were staying to protect their families they wouldn't instantly turn traitor in a matter involving Traum either. These guys are just trying to protect their own skins.

I'm not surprised by their betrayal. They're just not loyal enough to die for someone who's been treating them like shit.
Life-threatening situation, that's where they draw the line of their loyalty.
Again, they could just run away. Turning traitor at this junction is scummy. behaviour. At least if they turned traitor because they had a moral objection to Traum's ways I could find them respectable.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Mission failed:cookiestare
See i told u guys from even the war began, the lpb would lose badly, but no u all laugh to me saying that lpb is stronger than PB, bruh LPB is strong but they dumb as hell, not to mention they lead by the furry introvert

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Robadon should kill him first chance he gets
Then AA won't have the chance to explain to him that the BH betray Traum.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
For dumas here, fighting for catch, he cannot kill baam that is another nerf for him.
Only baam who got a chance to fight for kill but still must protected rak and khun, so sad lol
And he dont have hands, idk why u all keep forget about this

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It would have been nothing for Traumeiri to heal Robbadon's arm, but nope.
I just realize he don't have left arm after you mentioned it... lol

Azumungus

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
See i told u guys from even the war began, the lpb would lose badly, but no u all laugh to me saying that lpb is stronger than PB, bruh LPB is strong but they dumb as hell, not to mention they lead by the furry introvert
To be fair PB are on the losing side since Dumas lost his hands. I am pretty sure that he could wipe out all LPB BH at once excluding Kirin and Labadon.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The tier lists are what are interesting me more and more through this chapters as seen by Dumas being so far ahead of conventional branch heads. Bam has taken down his second branch head as well, lets see how he performs against Dumas, although i fully expect the fight to be interrupted.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Maybe I'm wrong here, but didn't we see the first Bam's kill?
Season 2 Episode 2. I'm not sure whether those 3 regulars were dead or alive. The fight was not shown though.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Aside from Holan.

It seems Traumerei has no personal relationship with his top generals.

Fidel Castro credited close relations with his personal bodyguards and top dogs as the only reason he hadn't been assassinated.

"When the cat is away, the mice will play."

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Aside from Holan.

It seems Traumerei has no personal relationship with his top generals.

Fidel Castro credited close relations with his personal bodyguards and top dogs as the only reason he hadn't been assassinated.

"When the cat is away, the mice will play."
Was wondering the other day how many eons kirin has been kneeling and plotting his betrayal. I expect we will see him again very soon

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Holan is the biggest clown in this situation he dies no matter what: Traum kills him for betrayal or Gustang’s curse finishes him or the other team kills him!!!
I think Gustang's curse might give Holan a Power Up for his betrayal. Instead of burning up his tongue, the spell would instead swell him with Dumas-like power. This wouldn't be beyond Gustang's/FHs ability to do. Then he could possibly join the Po Bidus and marry Tiara. Holan clearly has a bright future in this Manhwa.

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Then AA won't have the chance to explain to him that the BH betray Traum.
I doubt he'd approve, even with Kirin he wasn't going for the kill

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You are just getting confused because of flash or light. Unless viole says SBHS I don't agree. It was same with Ehwa tho.
That's obviously shinwonryu light effect when baam used his shinwonryu, why SIU put a gap in there, if just by touch rak can become normal again?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ehwa back to sense by candy, there isn't light that looks like current chapter in this ehwa event: https://m.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-178/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=259

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
To be fair PB are on the losing side since Dumas lost his hands. I am pretty sure that he could wipe out all LPB BH at once excluding Kirin and Labadon.
U all forget a little fact that dumas, that we see is someone in armor

And dont even mention kirin, tf kirin gonna do, he already betray traumerei

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Does anybody think Traumerei is going to pull a Lyboric at the Nest and bust out a hidden Lo Po Bia Branch with all his strongest blue-hole descendants? I feel like that chest game with Khun was foreshadowing, and Gustang's plans are going to well.