The birthplace of a NEET | Page 54 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The birthplace of a NEET

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I was back to go again. :8C Lol but now that internship is over, I'm an official NEET! Hello to you all!
Oh, good to hear. Well, the part which says "the internship is over", not that you're leaving again. lol

Will you be looking for a job or be a state employee? :wonder

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I did complain several times and they got mad at me because they thought I had it better. What a neverending debate. :p

You act like you don't know Aimer or Kalafina. :pwned Yep I was satisfied with their performances, glad they performed awesome in live events as they did in the recordings!

I do have WhatsApp, but I don't use it regularly. Many of us here are using LINE for almost everything. We usually have both accounts, though. I am so going to delete my FB account, but most days in a year I don't even remember it exists, so whatever. I don't even try Instagram cause I have no photos to upload. :dumpster
Yeah, who has the toughest job. That's why it's best to stay clear of that, you're right in that it'd be neverending. Everyone thinks their jobs are difficult/ their bosses are the worst.

I really don't, but I'm glad you had fun. What other live events have you attended?

Just start using it; you can get my details from Yuki:arf. Yeah if you don't have anything to post then there's no point. That said I only post biweekly or even less often than that, unless I'm on holiday or went somewhere particularly nice.

And also, YOU TOLD HER I MISSED HER?! :hmph

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmmm actually I don't know :XD I haven't even updated my MAL in such a long time that I've forgotten anything that I've seen. I did watch Chihayafuru for the first time last month; that was fun. You might want to ask Sky for anime and manga news.
What an honor to be recommended by the big boss. <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
All those sushi... All those ramen... What I wouldn't give to live in Japan.. :m3j

Should we combine our bank accounts?
Ramen... Manga... Maids... Hah...

I wonder. Would the numbers turn red?

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Just start using it; you can get my details from Yuki:arf. Yeah if you don't have anything to post then there's no point. That said I only post biweekly or even less often than that, unless I'm on holiday or went somewhere particularly nice.

:3c
you should have known to be careful with phio, we're two peas in a pod. :cheez

Hiya, phio.
I know you're not gonna say hi back for a long time considering where you are, but I don't wanna be rude. :hip

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, who has the toughest job. That's why it's best to stay clear of that, you're right in that it'd be neverending. Everyone thinks their jobs are difficult/ their bosses are the worst.

I really don't, but I'm glad you had fun. What other live events have you attended?

I wish I had attended many other live events so I could answer you like a boss. That was the first and only anisong related event I had been. I saw my favorite Korean singer performed twice, though. That's all.

And hi again after a long time!

Ramen... Manga... Maids... Hah...

I wonder. Would the numbers turn red?
Nah, it'd turn pink and that's all we need. Belated happy new year!

:3c
you should have known to be careful with phio, we're two peas in a pod. :cheez

Hiya, phio.
I know you're not gonna say hi back for a long time considering where you are, but I don't wanna be rude. :hip
Uh, how about no? :awe

And looking back at the date you made that post, argh. The time of pure happiness. Take me back! :emocat

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
phio you are back :zomg

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Kinda? I'll be on and off depending on my schedule, haha. How are you?
Oh? You seem really busy. I am fine thanks. How are you doing?

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh? You seem really busy. I am fine thanks. How are you doing?
It really depends on my jobs. When both main job and side job are busy, I only have spare time to sleep, haha. Things are rather quiet these days. So I'm pretty happy because I need to catch up with so many anime, lol.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
It really depends on my jobs. When both main job and side job are busy, I only have spare time to sleep, haha. Things are rather quiet these days. So I'm pretty happy because I need to catch up with so many anime, lol.
So how's your practice going?

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Long time no see desu.
Hope you have been doing well, phio-chan-senpai \o

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So how's your practice going?
HEYHO! \o/ Haha, practice sounds weird. I'm working at a local hospital's emergency department, so every shift day is a busy day, but so far so good. What about you? What are you up to now?

Long time no see desu.
Hope you have been doing well, phio-chan-senpai \o
Haku-kun! Long time no see indeed desu. I'm doing good so far, thank goodness. I hope the same for you. What are you busy with lately?

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Haku-kun! Long time no see indeed desu. I'm doing good so far, thank goodness. I hope the same for you. What are you busy with lately?
That's good to hear. I'm trying to be as positive as possible for one who is busy with work and stuff. With military service out of the way, I mostly have no timetable for new stuff, so, for now, trying to enjoy myself at my pace. Tons of anime watching lately. And as a bonus, I'm reading some webtoons, starting to like the concept more and more.
I don't know how working at a hospital emergency department feels like, but it sounds more troublesome than my IT work for sure. Ganbatte!

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
HEYHO! \o/ Haha, practice sounds weird. I'm working at a local hospital's emergency department, so every shift day is a busy day, but so far so good. What about you? What are you up to now?
Yeah, some of my doctor friends - who might be your friends as well - had confided in me that life after graduation isn't exactly as they imagined, though I guess almost all, if not all, doctors are aware that working in a hospital is very draining both physically and mentally. Do you happen to work at your hometown?

Well about me, I don't think there's anything really interesting to talk about, unfortunately. Life has been generous and cruel to me, but mostly generous. I passed the CPNS exam a while ago, which means I am condemned to move out of my comfort zone e.g., the town I have been living for years, at least until I retire. Anxious about what lays ahead of me, but the silver lining is I am glad now I have a firm ground on which I can stand proudly for decades (I hope), and hopefully my future is not as bleak as the vision that I have in my head for now.

But anyway, I am glad you are still around. I'm not around as much as I used to either, but recently I had the urge to log on because I wanted to insult someone.

Reactions: Nii

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That's good to hear. I'm trying to be as positive as possible for one who is busy with work and stuff. With military service out of the way, I mostly have no timetable for new stuff, so, for now, trying to enjoy myself at my pace. Tons of anime watching lately. And as a bonus, I'm reading some webtoons, starting to like the concept more and more.
I don't know how working at a hospital emergency department feels like, but it sounds more troublesome than my IT work for sure. Ganbatte!
Oh? I thought you'd have more free time with the mandatory military service out of the way? That's nice that you're using your time as effectively as possible. Which webtoons are you following now?

LOL, I went out with a friend who works in IT yesterday and he did look more carefree than me. Able to ditch work for a few days without serious problems, able to expand his job outside of company, and stuff. But I think every field has their own challenges, so I still respect you guys. Anata mo ganbatte!

Yeah, some of my doctor friends - who might be your friends as well - had confided in me that life after graduation isn't exactly as they imagined, though I guess almost all, if not all, doctors are aware that working in a hospital is very draining both physically and mentally. Do you happen to work at your hometown?

Well about me, I don't think there's anything really interesting to talk about, unfortunately. Life has been generous and cruel to me, but mostly generous. I passed the CPNS exam a while ago, which means I am condemned to move out of my comfort zone e.g., the town I have been living for years, at least until I retire. Anxious about what lays ahead of me, but the silver lining is I am glad now I have a firm ground on which I can stand proudly for decades (I hope), and hopefully my future is not as bleak as the vision that I have in my head for now.

But anyway, I am glad you are still around. I'm not around as much as I used to either, but recently I had the urge to log on because I wanted to insult someone.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure all of us already knows that life after graduation is not going to be all rainbows or as cool as what the parents or other family members said. I think it's visible since the clinical stage. It's not going to improve anytime soon and even when you've had a specalization there is no guarantee for an easy life. Yep, I'm back in hometown.

First off, congratulations! It's a nasty battle as far as I know, so it's cool that you made it out safely. Other than that... Those are words I can relate to, in a way or another. I did consider to become a PNS a while back exactly for the reasons you said: fixed salary, advancing career, and all the other benefits that come despite the complications of the bureaucracy in general. But I don't know, I guess I decided I didn't want to be bound by something like that. Sounds like I'm looking at things too beautifully, but here's hoping I won't regret it much.

I'm not around much as well. Heck, I'm not even up to date with manga and anime. Lol, who do you need to insult? If it's interesting, maybe I should join you. :derp

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Oh? I thought you'd have more free time with the mandatory military service out of the way? That's nice that you're using your time as effectively as possible. Which webtoons are you following now?

LOL, I went out with a friend who works in IT yesterday and he did look more carefree than me. Able to ditch work for a few days without serious problems, able to expand his job outside of company, and stuff. But I think every field has their own challenges, so I still respect you guys. Anata mo ganbatte!
I took only two weeks off after the service, and went back to office after. Regrettable now, but I thought I'd get things started fast xD
A bunch of romance stuff. My favourites are: Days of Hana (from my all-time favourite Orange Marmelade's author), I Love Yoo, Siren's Lament, Gourmet Hound, Let's Play, Eggnoid.

It can get condensed and then you'd work more than any other person for a limited period, but once that's over, you will have more flexibility. I have been going to office 3-4 days per week recently myself, and I spend 5-6 hours per day at office, often arranging some time to work from home for the rest. Arigatou ne~

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I took only two weeks off after the service, and went back to office after. Regrettable now, but I thought I'd get things started fast xD
A bunch of romance stuff. My favourites are: Days of Hana (from my all-time favourite Orange Marmelade's author), I Love Yoo, Siren's Lament, Gourmet Hound, Let's Play, Eggnoid.

It can get condensed and then you'd work more than any other person for a limited period, but once that's over, you will have more flexibility. I have been going to office 3-4 days per week recently myself, and I spend 5-6 hours per day at office, often arranging some time to work from home for the rest. Arigatou ne~
You'd also regret wasting time at home without any work and salary, so there's that. We'll always find things to regret. As long as we're still on track to our life goals, either way should be fine. :3 Oh, I didn't know Orange Marmalade's artist made a new series. I did find the series draggy and repetitive somewhere around the end, but it's not a bad series. Wouldn't include it in my favorite list, though. Have you tried Cheese in the Trap? It's also a romance webtoon, inspired a live action TV series and movie.

That's pretty similar to my friend too. The ability to work from home is one of the best benefits, I should say. XD

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
You'd also regret wasting time at home without any work and salary, so there's that. We'll always find things to regret. As long as we're still on track to our life goals, either way should be fine. :3 Oh, I didn't know Orange Marmalade's artist made a new series. I did find the series draggy and repetitive somewhere around the end, but it's not a bad series. Wouldn't include it in my favorite list, though. Have you tried Cheese in the Trap? It's also a romance webtoon, inspired a live action TV series and movie.

That's pretty similar to my friend too. The ability to work from home is one of the best benefits, I should say. XD
That is.. way too reasonable to argue against! I admit that'd be true, I have the same feeling myself.
It has started recently in late 2017. I guess I admire the art in the first place. Orange Marmalade could have been made shorter somewhat, I can agree.
I gave Cheese in the Trap a go, but couldn't progress much. At its beginning, it didn't seem to be the oh-so-unimaginable type of love story that I seem to dig to catch me :frankerz

The paycheck isn't that great, but this sort of flexibility fits me really well, knowing my moody self xD
I guess we all have to grasp at different sort of motives to keep ourselves afloat. Such is the work life and it applies to pretty much anyone. I just wish I reminded myself this a bit more often than I do :toc

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That is.. way too reasonable to argue against! I admit that'd be true, I have the same feeling myself.
It has started recently in late 2017. I guess I admire the art in the first place. Orange Marmalade could have been made shorter somewhat, I can agree.
I gave Cheese in the Trap a go, but couldn't progress much. At its beginning, it didn't seem to be the oh-so-unimaginable type of love story that I seem to dig to catch me :frankerz

The paycheck isn't that great, but this sort of flexibility fits me really well, knowing my moody self xD
I guess we all have to grasp at different sort of motives to keep ourselves afloat. Such is the work life and it applies to pretty much anyone. I just wish I reminded myself this a bit more often than I do :toc
Worship me for I am wise! :cheez:hip
Cheese in the Trap does look very ordinary on the surface. I am actually following the series more for its take on human personalities than for the romance. The people there are so interesting, protagonists or antagonists; the ones I can find around me, the types that make you ask which one is right or wrong. Maybe you'll see it faster from the TV series? If you're willing to try, that is.

LOL, exactly. Work sucks these days so I have to remind myself something like that quite often. It's unfortunate that we can't have flexibility and salary at the same time. :P