The birthplace of a NEET | Page 53 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The birthplace of a NEET

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
He's male actually,if you didn't know.Don't let Phil deceive you.Also,pleased to meet you :3
I sure didn't. I have forgotten so many things. :mono Twin, how could you deceive me?!

Nice to meet you too, Sir Knight. :hi

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Your sentence is so ambiguous. :notamused But I'm using English daily that it feels normal to talk to everyone in English... even fellow Indonesians. It's more fun that way.

Aw, sick? So many sick people around me. Just eat a lot, sleep a lot, and you'll be fine. :p What fun things? :hurr
Cool :zomg I hope there were people that speak English fluently around :emocat

Yea.. flu. I am having a runny nose. Fun things like, going to Malang to see Japan Culture Daisuki :blush Btw where do you live now? I forgot :fail

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Me neither, lol. We both have bad memories, eh.

The internship was fine. Now that I've finished it, I could look back feeling thankful. There were many stressful days back then, though. At least we were a team and there were friends to share the burden with. I did get to learn how to work better, hopefully enough to apply for a new job.

LOL, I actually went to Singapore with @yukihime03 last week. :lmao I will text her to let her know that she's being missed. :3

Chihayafuru was beautiful; the live action versions may not capture the whole atmosphere, but still a good one if you don't have much time for the anime. Chihayafuru changed my perspective of sports manga/anime, but golf is really not my thing. :mono
Oh man, you don't even wanna know; it's really bad. :sweat

My sister is a nurse and I know a few other people that also are and they do say it can get quite stressful. Glad you did have people to lean on though; sometimes it's nice having a friend/familiar face around when you're in need.

Since when was she in Singapore? :gwah I'm so out of the loop. WOAH WOAH, don't tell her I miss her, just...um tell her to WA me :wowsoBOB

Yeah it really was beautiful, it kinda made me interested in the game of karuta but I doubt I'd be any good at it; too much to remember :D I did hear about the live action film but I'm gonna finish season 2 and then probably watch something else from my MAL list.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Cool :zomg I hope there were people that speak English fluently around :emocat

Yea.. flu. I am having a runny nose. Fun things like, going to Malang to see Japan Culture Daisuki :blush Btw where do you live now? I forgot :fail
You have us here. :D Maybe your friends? Just talk to them a lot and force them to speak English with you. :p

WAIT WHAT I LIVE THERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS JAPAN CULTURE DAISUKI

Oh man, you don't even wanna know; it's really bad. :sweat

My sister is a nurse and I know a few other people that also are and they do say it can get quite stressful. Glad you did have people to lean on though; sometimes it's nice having a friend/familiar face around when you're in need.

Since when was she in Singapore? :gwah I'm so out of the loop. WOAH WOAH, don't tell her I miss her, just...um tell her to WA me :wowsoBOB

Yeah it really was beautiful, it kinda made me interested in the game of karuta but I doubt I'd be any good at it; too much to remember :D I did hear about the live action film but I'm gonna finish season 2 and then probably watch something else from my MAL list.
I can guess. Pretty much it's as bad as mine. :XD

Yeah, it does get stressful over time. That's why we need to release the stress regularly, lol. What a tough job. But then I hear my friends also working hard for their career, so I guess I shouldn't complain much.

Nah, nah, we returned last Monday. We went there to see a concert of Aimer and Kalafina. :hurr Don't worry about that, we both have been very inactive from MH. If only you guys have LINE accounts... :mono

LOL yeah, I'm never good at memory games. It's only fun to watch anyway, it looks too intense. :XD

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
A good day to you, Miss Philia! Indeed I am often called 'Phi', so that makes us twins! Where have you been, twin?
I've been here and there Madame Doctor. I'm quite often referred as Phi...

So what are your plans now? Do you want to start practicing privately or work in a hospital, or both?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He's male actually,if you didn't know
:notsure
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I sure didn't. I have forgotten so many things. :mono Twin, how could you deceive me?!

Nice to meet you too, Sir Knight. :hi
Where did Eye deceive you?

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
WAIT WHAT I LIVE THERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS JAPAN CULTURE DAISUKI
You live in Malang? We almost met!

JCD is one of biggest Japanese event in East Java. No, I think it's the biggest one? Usually held once a year, in Malang. UMM, to be more precise. This was my first time, it was worth it!

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Where did I talk about my gender :modsmack

And more.importantly who gave you the permission to post my pic here?
You are basically saying that you are female whereever you post in the forum.Maybe you should correct your info box? :heh

I'll just link it if it bothers you =)

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can guess. Pretty much it's as bad as mine. :XD

Yeah, it does get stressful over time. That's why we need to release the stress regularly, lol. What a tough job. But then I hear my friends also working hard for their career, so I guess I shouldn't complain much.

Nah, nah, we returned last Monday. We went there to see a concert of Aimer and Kalafina. :hurr Don't worry about that, we both have been very inactive from MH. If only you guys have LINE accounts... :mono

LOL yeah, I'm never good at memory games. It's only fun to watch anyway, it looks too intense. :XD
Yeah sometimes I wanna complain about work then listen to other friends and family with really tough jobs and stop :XD

For you to have travelled that far, I assume theyre good?
And NO, just use whatsapp. I'm trying to minimise how many different apps I'm on. I was even contemplating deleting my FB, I hardly use it these days and am mostly on IG.

I'd flip all the cards out of frustration :wowsoBOB

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
@Philia @Knightmare of heaven 0 *reads and observes carefully* Don't make me do a physical examination to both of you.

You live in Malang? We almost met!

JCD is one of biggest Japanese event in East Java. No, I think it's the biggest one? Usually held once a year, in Malang. UMM, to be more precise. This was my first time, it was worth it!
Ah, so it was over already? I guess it's an annual event. I think I had come to a similar event years ago, but I forgot the place and name of the event. Japanese culture is really popular here, eh. What happened in the event?

Yeah sometimes I wanna complain about work then listen to other friends and family with really tough jobs and stop :XD

For you to have travelled that far, I assume theyre good?
And NO, just use whatsapp. I'm trying to minimise how many different apps I'm on. I was even contemplating deleting my FB, I hardly use it these days and am mostly on IG.

I'd flip all the cards out of frustration :wowsoBOB
I did complain several times and they got mad at me because they thought I had it better. What a neverending debate. :p

You act like you don't know Aimer or Kalafina. :pwned Yep I was satisfied with their performances, glad they performed awesome in live events as they did in the recordings!

I do have WhatsApp, but I don't use it regularly. Many of us here are using LINE for almost everything. We usually have both accounts, though. I am so going to delete my FB account, but most days in a year I don't even remember it exists, so whatever. I don't even try Instagram cause I have no photos to upload. :dumpster

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
My post ignored :nomoar

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Ah, so it was over already? I guess it's an annual event. I think I had come to a similar event years ago, but I forgot the place and name of the event. Japanese culture is really popular here, eh. What happened in the event?
Yes it was. It's indeed an annual event. I only know annual events, if you said that then it means there are non annual events? Twice a year? o.o The event was crowded. I even heard this last one's not so crowded compared to the previous ones. Unfortunately some said the service from the committee was worse than the last year's. There was power failure for us sellers. My sister, her friends, and I opened a booth. :D The guest stars were cool too.

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
I didn't. I wrote that I read and observed everything carefully. :hip
You didn't answer when I asked what do you plan on doing, private practise, or hospital or both? :feelsbadman

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes it was. It's indeed an annual event. I only know annual events, if you said that then it means there are non annual events? Twice a year? o.o The event was crowded. I even heard this last one's not so crowded compared to the previous ones. Unfortunately some said the service from the committee was worse than the last year's. There was power failure for us sellers. My sister, her friends, and I opened a booth. :D The guest stars were cool too.
No, not really, I was just guessing. That's cool, what did you guys sell? There were even guest stars, huh, must be a big event. Native Japanese stars?
You didn't answer when I asked what do you plan on doing, private practise, or hospital or both? :feelsbadman
Ah. That one I'm guilty of. :derp I'm planning to work in a hospital or maybe even in a university as part of the teaching staff, but I'm not completely sure yet.

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
No, not really, I was just guessing. That's cool, what did you guys sell? There were even guest stars, huh, must be a big event. Native Japanese stars?
We sold nekomimi, usagimimi, acyrlic keychains, origami bookmarks, fans, and many more. Yes, native ones, Haruka and Hiroaki Kato. Ever heard the latter? He is quite popular.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
LOL, no, I had to Google the name. That's really cool, though. I assumed that it was a manga/anime event, so I thought some seiyuu or someone from the industry came.

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Ah. That one I'm guilty of. :derp I'm planning to work in a hospital or maybe even in a university as part of the teaching staff, but I'm not completely sure yet.
Sensei ka? :notlikethis

Anyway good luck Madame doktor.