Chapter - Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion

Kurara

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Asahi is not a Nakiri. He is... Nakamura?

It's quite shocking to hear that Azami was as messy as any teen back then. Jo is a pure puppy in comparison.

Shonen mangas are rather fond of doing that, right? Or was it started with Uchiha at Naruto? Hmmm...

Not giving a closure about Tamako is annoying.

I do like the slap tho. Erina should slap him more.

I hope more of Soma in the last episode. Give him his win, dang it!

Aniokku

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia

Erina cut her hair for her favorite manga? how beautiful is she if so

fennycruz

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Hi guys First of all sorry for my bad English, After watching last episode of Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara I'm curious about last character shown up then search it and realize his name is Asahi after that with some search I've reached in your forums and seen some of manga pictures now I want to know why he's insisting to marrying Erina? Is he really defeat the Eishi in shokugeki? Does he have some kind of super power?

BlackstarSkywalker

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Hi guys First of all sorry for my bad English, After watching last episode of Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara I'm curious about last character shown up then search it and realize his name is Asahi after that with some search I've reached in your forums and seen some of manga pictures now I want to know why he's insisting to marrying Erina? Is he really defeat the Eishi in shokugeki? Does he have some kind of super power?
He is the worst thing that happened to manga. He is the living shit. Oh yes, it has a ridiculous super power. He defeat Saiba and Eishi.

fennycruz

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Iran
He is the worst thing that happened to manga. He is the living shit. Oh yes, it has a ridiculous super power. He defeat Saiba and Eishi.
Somehow it's good because he's changed story line to be more challenging, but holly god defeating Saiba and Eishi what a monster he is!! I'm so excited for next season maybe I will start reading the manga!

BlackstarSkywalker

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Somehow it's good because he's changed story line to be more challenging, but holly god defeating Saiba and Eishi what a monster he is!! I'm so excited for next season maybe I will start reading the manga!
Not so like that. It is the worst arc of the manga. It was what led to the cancellation. So many years in which I have read and seen anime / manga I have not seen a character as disastrous as Asahi. And to add more bad elements to the plot, the author shattered the development that the co-protagonist had won. It is awful

MeowyMenoire

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not so like that. It is the worst arc of the manga. It was what led to the cancellation. So many years in which I have read and seen anime / manga I have not seen a character as disastrous as Asahi. And to add more bad elements to the plot, the author shattered the development that the co-protagonist had won. It is awful
To me he came a bit like kilmonger from black panther and was just used as a way to get erina and soma together(author himself admitted that) and for soma to indirectly beat his dad because i guess he had too much respect to do it directly