Battle - Nobunaga vs killua | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Nobunaga vs killua

duerlin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
First, I think Uvogin was "nerfed" in the York Shin Ark (or Kurapika was boosted). Therefore, I assume that fight can't be used for comparison.

All the spiders have no problem in following Feitan's movements which are pretty fast. Being Nobu from their shock team I consider he at the same level of Hisoka. But imo what makes Killua have no chance in the fight is that in the same way as Hisoka, Nobu probably fights like a beast.

howdydodah

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We don't have any information about nobu speed atm, you can't just asume he is faster xD
Point taken. As I stated in my explanation he uses en before he swings that means he has great nen control and is fast at transferring energy. That also means he's fast physically because his completely defenseless while en is on, meaning he's overly confident with his swing speed and reaction time(swinging is faster than running). My explanation only proves that Nobunaga must have advantage in speed to most Nen users because of the technique he uses but this just points to swing speed. Let's just say it's a given that most spiders are faster than killua, Feitan and Sphinx sure is so why not Nobu? In godspeed mode though I have trouble remembering how it works Killua must have significant boost in running speed so... I don't know. Can sum1 explain to me how this works I'm lazy researching ATM.

Kanmuru

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
The thing is, killua movements are boosted with electricity, that gives him an edge imo.
Nobu is fast for sure but killua is pushing the human limits with the electricity
Tsubone looks like a super advanced nen user (support oriented tho, because of his vehicles) and she didn't stand a chance when killua reached the road.
I think he is a lot faster than anyone who isn't using an specific speed boost ability and nobu isn't, he relies on his EN and the range of the katana

howdydodah

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I see. So it appears the fight would hinge on whether Kill is faster than Nobu's swing speed and if he is Nobu would die instantly because he has no defense on. So actually Nobus style is his own downfall when faced with Kill. I'm leaning more on to faster swing speed for Nobu, just coz physics. But hey, Kill is a beast at assasination he can take anybody with stealth and his new ability even before they can defense up. But there's also the question if kanmaru is it? only boost his speed and not his overall damage so Nobu without nen enhancement can take a punch or stab at the heart easy if Kanmaru only works as a speed boost.

tupadre97

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Nah, kill is not that strong and we do not know the exact workings of alluka's power yet. It might be that there is more to the command, and after all, alluka did have boundaries before (she was not able to completely heal gon and she is not able to heal from afar).

Killuah would not be able to beat the stronger spiders in my opinion (like feitan and i also think nobunaga) and also still have trouble against people like shoot and knuckle.
Killua is not only the fastest charcter in the series but also the strongest after Gon. Literally no one in the series has any feats putting them anywhere near Killua's level. Kil can beat anyone in the verse right now as far as we know.

Escanorzoldyck

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Killua is not only the fastest charcter in the series but also the strongest after Gon. Literally no one in the series has any feats putting them anywhere near Killua's level. Kil can beat anyone in the verse right now as far as we know.
Killua is > gon in every thing
Raising sun does put feitan > killua
And also jupiter

Kanmuru

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
That's a little too much xD
His speed feats are amazing but someone like Tsubone can follow him in godspeed mode in the woods. That tell us that killua isn't running at the speed of light, he is quite reacheable at his current state. Hell, tsubone's vehicles are so much faster than him. Imagine what would happen if some top nen user has an speed hatsu.
Also, Killua is strong that's for sure, but he is still a child (togashi always reminds us about this) he might not be able to win against silva yet and i'm not even considering top nen users like Ging.
That being said, I would like to see current state killua against a human, youpi doesn't count because he was on a whole new level, there's no one with that aura or endurance. Maybe killua can land hits before people can put any defense on his body, that would be deadly and you might be right xD

Last edited:

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Killuah is not one of the top fighters in the hunterverse.
Without Ikalgo's help, he would have died to mere normal ants in the forest, let's dont forget that.
He also was not able to beat palm and looked like losing that match (tho given, he coulda run away).

At the moment a character has a defensive ability, kill is in trouble (like palm's).
Killuah can be ambushed just fine if he does not concentrate on reacting.
Killuah's speed is not unbeatable by people like tsubone, as pointed out.

So, i think killuah is faster than almost anyone else in fighting range (we dont know how fast tsubone is when she actually fights), but even then, he only REACTS at the speed of light, he does not move at it.

Since nobunaga's whole hatsu is focussed arround being stationary and cutting in just the right moment (as it seems) i am bery sure he can hit killuah when he concentrates. Elseways his whole limitation would basically amount to nothing.

tupadre97

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
And also jupiter
unless raising sun works posthumously and tracks down its target it's not doing sh*t to killua
His speed feats are amazing but someone like Tsubone can follow him in godspeed mode in the woods.
so? tsubone is nowhere near as manueverable as killua. do you think tsubone could beat pitou with her ability? hell no. and killua is just as fast as pitou and he can stun his enemies. tsubones vehicle speed doesn't mean anything because combat wise killua is still the fastest person in the series in a fight. and it isn't like anyone else in the series has speed feats anywhere near as fast as tsubone so who even cares.
Without Ikalgo's help, he would have died to mere normal ants in the forest, let's dont forget that.
ikalgo never helped him during the fight and he beat everyone himself and develop a top tier ability against all the odds.
He also was not able to beat palm and looked like losing that match
ant palm was way stronger than palm ever was when she was a human. not only does she have the ant exoskeleton but she also has black widow boosting her durability even more. killua also wasn't really trying to fight her, if he went all out it's possible he could have won with high difficulty.
At the moment a character has a defensive ability, kill is in trouble
yeah not really. maybe if they're a chimera ant since they have insane durability but killua is literally the strongest human we've seen so far feat wise besides Gon.
Killuah can be ambushed
yeah there's no way killua would ever be surprised in an ambush he's way too experienced and skilled to ever fall for an ambush. and he has godspeed which he can activate instantly at any time to bypass his own reaction speed.
Killuah's speed is not unbeatable by people like tsubone
u mean tsubone's ability. there are literally no humans with feats anywhere near killua or pitou's speed. not even netero was that fast it was his ability that was fast.
i think killuah is faster than almost anyone else in fighting range
killua is faster than anyone period. the only things confirmed to be faster than him are tsubone's vehicles, netero's buddha, pre rose meruem (maybe), and adult gon (also maybe because we don't know if he was actually faster than zombie pitou).
Since nobunaga's whole hatsu is focussed arround being stationary and cutting in just the right moment
except killua can stun him and mess up his rhythm and swing. or he might even be able to straight up catch his sword mid swing who knows but if anyone could it'd definitely be killua.

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
ikalgo never helped him during the fight and he beat everyone himself and develop a top tier ability against all the odds.
That's true, but in the end, they woulda killed him. It is hard to imagine they could wear down people like Silva.

tupadre97

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
That's true, but in the end, they woulda killed him. It is hard to imagine they could wear down people like Silva.
this was before killua created godspeed. once he accomplished that he became far more powerful than every human we know of besides netero and adult gon.

Kanmuru

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Lmao,
so? tsubone is nowhere near as manueverable as killua. do you think tsubone could beat pitou with her ability? hell no. and killua is just as fast as pitou and he can stun his enemies. tsubones vehicle speed doesn't mean anything because combat wise killua is still the fastest person in the series in a fight. and it isn't like anyone else in the series has speed feats anywhere near as fast as tsubone so who even cares.
So? She is just a BUTLER of the zoldycks XDDDDD
If a butler can run at that speed, imagine a top tier fighter. You're just hyped about the speed but we lack power feats.
Morel and Knuckle were adapting at cheetuh speed in just some atacks and they aren't top tier fighters, not even close.
Killua right now would strugle against someone experienced like Hisoka or Silva imo

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
And also jupiter
Killua is superior but not better in everything. He has less raw power compared than him for example.

I see. So it appears the fight would hinge on whether Kill is faster than Nobu's swing speed and if he is Nobu would die instantly because he has no defense on. So actually Nobus style is his own downfall when faced with Kill. I'm leaning more on to faster swing speed for Nobu, just coz physics. But hey, Kill is a beast at assasination he can take anybody with stealth and his new ability even before they can defense up. But there's also the question if kanmaru is it? only boost his speed and not his overall damage so Nobu without nen enhancement can take a punch or stab at the heart easy if Kanmaru only works as a speed boost.
Why would Nobunaga die instantly? En is not like Zetsu, your body is still protected by Aura. Kanmuru enhances his speed, power and reflexes but I don't think it would be enough to beat Nobu, who is a much better Nen user than Youpi.

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It's true that Kanmuru is all about speed, but why does nobody (except me :derp) mention it's ability to stun or to burn ? We have seen both instances against Youpi and Pouf, and it's quite effective !

This means that if anybody gets in contact with Killu while clad in lightning, they will be paralyzed for a moment, which is enough fo Killu to deal some serious damage.

is superior but not better in everything. He has less raw power compared than him for example.
Less raw power than Gon ? By power do you mean aura or physical strength ? cuz for aura I can agree, however for physical strength (no nen) Killua is superior than Gon.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's true that Kanmuru is all about speed, but why does nobody (except me :derp) mention it's ability to stun or to burn ? We have seen both instances against Youpi and Pouf, and it's quite effective !

This means that if anybody gets in contact with Killu while clad in lightning, they will be paralyzed for a moment, which is enough fo Killu to deal some serious damage.
I talked about it though :mono. Notl sure it'd be enough to kill Nobu, Aura can still be controlled like that.

Less raw power than Gon ? By power do you mean aura or physical strength ? cuz for aura I can agree, however for physical strength (no nen) Killua is superior than Gon.[/QUOTE]

Aura. But Gon might be physically stronger right now since he's an Enhancer and all.

Riyuki

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Nobunaga would most likely win WITHOUT knowing his hatsu, then obviously he would win even more so once we know his hatsu. As others have said, hes in the "fighter" category of the spiders. The Spiders that have died so far (besides Uvo, who only lost because of Kurapika plot armor) were not fighter class in the ryodan.

You guys need to quit acting like 20 years have passed by since Nobunaga had Killua and Gon trapped in that room before breaking out. Nobu literally said : "Step within this range..... and you'll die instantly." ... and Killua was literally about to shit himself .

So they go to Greed Island and train plus of course grew stronger in Chimera Ant arc, but now you think Killua can beat the guy he shit himself against (2 vs 1) just because he has an epic hatsu? Tell me something.... if Killua goes into God Speed and pulls a multihit attack like he did on Youpi, then what happens once Killua's electricity runs out? He's so fucked lol.

I would imagine Nobunaga has a hatsu that increases his range of attack and/or his speed. Hell, considering how badass Nobunaga and how aware of the depths of nen he is, it would be no surprise that his hatsu is RIDICULOUS. I'm sure his hatsu greatly compliments his katana and his speed/reaction time. He very well may even have his own Kanmaru lol.

Nobu wins, but 10 years from now? Killua, no doubt.

tupadre97

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
If a butler can run at that speed
tsubone can't even use her own ability shes a combo type and needs other ppl to help he use her ability. she cant run or fight anywhere near killuas speed.
You're just hyped about the speed but we lack power feats
you're forgetting that killua one shot a chimera ant that tanked a GI level rock with no nen. thats literally the most powerful physical feat in the series besides gon hitting hollow all the way to the NGL.
Morel and Knuckle were adapting at cheetuh speed
ok but they're not adapting to zombie pitou level speed. the rg are on an entirely different level from all the other ants and killua is just as fast as the fastest RG.
Killua right now would strugle against someone experienced like Hisoka or Silva imo
lol no killua, if he was bloodlusted, could literally one shot any human alive if we go by feats

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
you're forgetting that killua one shot a chimera ant that tanked a GI level rock with no nen. thats literally the most powerful physical feat in the series besides gon hitting hollow all the way to the NGL.
Killua killed Rammot by beheading him that's very different from a punch. And they were not very strong when they met Rammot for the first time, Killua easily killed Rammot after training with her.

ok but they're not adapting to zombie pitou level speed. the rg are on an entirely different level from all the other ants and killua is just as fast as the fastest RG.
Zombie Pitou doesn't have noticeable speed feats. She got Gon-san by surprise and he easily dealt with the corpse after that. You can't really say that Killua or Cheetu are faster or slower.

lol no killua, if he was bloodlusted, could literally one shot any human alive if we go by feats
And how? Killua has good moves but he doesn't have a particularly powerful attack like Rock or Rising Sun. You are underestimating Nen defense a lot too.

Last edited:

Kanmuru

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
tsubone can't even use her own ability shes a combo type and needs other ppl to help he use her ability. she cant run or fight anywhere near killuas speed.
She can run at the same speed as killua in the woods, without her hatsu. If killua isn't running on a highway his Kanmuru is as fast as an advanced nen user and that's a FACT.
So, you think killua can hit harder than Gon's Rock or Uvo's BBI? Come on..

pepbut

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
She can run at the same speed as killua in the woods, without her hatsu. If killua isn't running on a highway his Kanmuru is as fast as an advanced nen user and that's a FACT.
So, you think killua can hit harder than Gon's Rock or Uvo's BBI? Come on..
Killua is honestly overpowered right now, at least against a human who he doesn't mind killing. Just godspeed behind them, put 100% aura into his nails, and stab them in the back. Who can beat that without a specific counter or preparation?