Battle - Nobunaga vs killua | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Nobunaga vs killua

Escanorzoldyck

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Could Godspeed killua win this?

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am sure Killua would have no chance at all in a fight but Nobunaga lacks feats. So Killua has the advantage, though I am not sure that Killua can kill him before running out of electricity.

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Same.
We do not know what nobunagas hatsu is, but fact is, he is an enhancer and one of the fighting spiders.
If (even in a friendly banter) he can hold is own against people like phinks, frankling or uvo, then he his physically tough enough to take what killuah can dish out, imo.

Possibly, he even rivals killuah in speed when killuah comes into his 'zone'.

Kanmuru

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
First I want to see killua punching a human with godspeed.
Against youpi killua looks like the classic super fast guy without any raw power, the thing is youpi is a fkn beast.
If you can't react to godspeed, you can't protect yourself correctly with nen, that would be fatal even if killua is not an enhancer.
Also what will happen first, killua landing the hit or nobunaga reacting fast enough with his 'zone' to cut him in half? :^)

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Against youpi killua looks like the classic super fast guy without any raw power, the thing is youpi is a fkn beast.
If you can't react to godspeed, you can't protect yourself correctly with nen, that would be fatal even if killua is not an enhancer.
Also what will happen first, killua landing the hit or nobunaga reacting fast enough with his 'zone' to cut him in half? :^)
Well, Killuah was not convinced he could take Illumi or Tsubone out (i know it is not allowed to have serious fights between the zoldyeks, but at that point, just hitting them one time so he could run away seems reasonable).
If he cannot do it against a manipulator like illumi, i don't think he can be sure to be able to take nobunaga out just like that.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Killua's reactions are above any Humans so far but you can control you Aura faster than you react. Ken and Ryu are enough for that.

Killua would definitely react first, but if Nobunaga already used En and is ready to move, I think he'd be faster.

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I agree with you. We need to see Killua against a human.

Well, Killuah was not convinced he could take Illumi or Tsubone out (i know it is not allowed to have serious fights between the zoldyeks, but at that point, just hitting them one time so he could run away seems reasonable).
If he cannot do it against a manipulator like illumi, i don't think he can be sure to be able to take nobunaga out just like that.
I think the main reason he didn't try to fight back is to avoid putting Alluka in danger and leaving her unprotected.

Killua's reactions are above any Humans so far but you can control you Aura faster than you react. Ken and Ryu are enough for that.

Killua would definitely react first, but if Nobunaga already used En and is ready to move, I think he'd be faster.
No, I think even if Nobunaga used his En, he would only pinpoint Killua's location, but before he can act he would be paralyzed by the electricity (which numbed even Youpi). Killua's moves in Godspeed are quasi-instentaneous after all.

I have a question, what would happen if Killua was splatered by water while clad in electrity-like aura ? :notsure

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think the main reason he didn't try to fight back is to avoid putting Alluka in danger and leaving her unprotected.
Yes, i agree, but if you think you are megafast and can definitely take out your enemy in seconds (because that is what would have to happen for killuah to win), i think you would go for it.

I think we might imagine the use of kanmaru wrongly.
If killuah just punches away with it, after the first few hits, the target will focus all of his nen into defense.
And we saw on several occasions (genthru vs gon for example) that in that case, it mitigates most of the damage and killuah would run out of fuel.

I think Kanmaru is better as a set up to hit an unsuspecting target who has NOT focussed everything into defense.
Basically, to not get in a thousand strikes on a hard shell, but to get off one strike after another on a good spot.
Naturally, that enables your opponent to fight back.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There he is no way Killua can beat Illumi.

No, I think even if Nobunaga used his En, he would only pinpoint Killua's location, but before he can act he would be paralyzed by the electricity (which numbed even Youpi). Killua's moves in Godspeed are quasi-instentaneous after all.
Nobunaga is a Iaido master so he is obviously can draw his fast very fast, his technique with En is not very different from Shippu Jinrai. He has his range and he waits, if you enter he reacts immediately. Killua would move with Denko Sekka and enter in it. After that, I don't see Killua managing to hit him, once he enters Nobunaga will attack immediately and decapitate him. His reactions are quasi instantaneous but not his speed.

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
There he is no way Killua can beat Illumi.

Nobunaga is a Iaido master so he is obviously can draw his fast very fast, his technique with En is not very different from Shippu Jinrai. He has his range and he waits, if you enter he reacts immediately. Killua would move with Denko Sekka and enter in it. After that, I don't see Killua managing to hit him, once he enters Nobunaga will attack immediately and decapitate him. His reactions are quasi instantaneous but not his speed.
Yes it's true that the mechanism behind the En technique is not so different from shippuu jinrai, however we have no way to guess whose super-speed is greater. It's just my opinion but I think Killua will still be faster than the time needed for Nobunaga to react after feeling Killua within his En, especially if Killua goes for a feint then strikes from another angle. However if Nobunaga draws his sword the moment Killua hurls to him (so before even making contact with his En), then maybe he can hit him, but it will require tremendous timing and some luck.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes it's true that the mechanism behind the En technique is not so different from shippuu jinrai, however we have no way to guess whose super-speed is greater. It's just my opinion but I think Killua will still be faster than the time needed for Nobunaga to react after feeling Killua within his En, especially if Killua goes for a feint then strikes from another angle. However if Nobunaga draws his sword the moment Killua hurls to him (so before even making contact with his En), then maybe he can hit him, but it will require tremendous timing and some luck.
Killua is faster, but for that move alone, with Nobunaga prepared and his En activated, I don't see Killua hitting him if he enters in his range. I don't think a feint would work either since Nobu can feel everything here.

We saw how Morau and Knuckle were dealing with Cheetu's speed. They got used to it quickly and didn't use their Aura for defense since his punches were weak, Killua can also stun people with his electricity which is an advantage he has over the Chimera. However, Kanmuru depletes his Aura.

Kanmuru

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I think a good example would be shoting a bullet to Nobunaga, he will react in an instant the moment the bullet enter his zone, but in the fraction it will take him to react, read the location and move his arm, the bullet maybe in his head already.
Also, he can't react as fast as killua because he lacks the electricity factor, wich is huge in terms of miliseconds.
Still I don't know if killua moves as fast as a bullet but I think he will land the hit first, entering the zone with that movement speed is an advantage imo.
The damage would be enough?

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Thing is, even if Nobu can feel everything, his reactions will still take some fractions of a second. I think that lapse of time is enough for Killua to land a hit, thus numbing Nobu and stopping him from any action, just like what happened with Youpi. (Smthg similar has occured in the past, when Gon used his aura to sense Knuckles, but still got hit cuz he was not fast enough).

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That situation is very different from the one with Youpi. To stop Youpi, Killua was using Shippu Jinrai, reading his Aura and waiting for him to attack in order to counter him. With his extreme reaction speed + his enhanced movement speed, Youpi could not do a thing.

Here, Nobunaga is waiting for Killua so Shippu Jinrai can't be used to counter. He rushes with his speed, gets instantly noticed and has to hit him before Nobunaga's attack.

I think a good example would be shoting a bullet to Nobunaga, he will react in an instant the moment the bullet enter his zone, but in the fraction it will take him to react, read the location and move his arm, the bullet maybe in his head already.
Also, he can't react as fast as killua because he lacks the electricity factor, wich is huge in terms of miliseconds.
Still I don't know if killua moves as fast as a bullet but I think he will land the hit first, entering the zone with that movement speed is an advantage imo.
The damage would be enough?
Many fighters can dodge a bullet at close range and move faster than it. Uvo even caught a bullet with his teeth, and there are many other feats like that.

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That situation is very different from the one with Youpi. To stop Youpi, Killua was using Shippu Jinrai, reading his Aura and waiting for him to attack in order to counter him. With his extreme reaction speed + his enhanced movement speed, Youpi could not do a thing.

Here, Nobunaga is waiting for Killua so Shippu Jinrai can't be used to counter. He rushes with his speed, gets instantly noticed and has to hit him before Nobunaga's attack.
Yes that's what I think too. When Killua gets instantly noticed (meaning he is within Nobu's En and thus there is exactly 4 meters of distance left) it will all depend on if his Denkou sekka will allow him to reach Nobunaga before the latter's sword touches him. It also depends on how exactly Nobu's hatsu works.

Shippu Jinrai can be used after he landed successfully the first hit.

Kanmuru

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Many fighters can dodge a bullet at close range and move faster than it. Uvo even caught a bullet with his teeth, and there are many other feats like that.
Killua should be a lot faster than a bullet then xD
The bullet thing was just an example

howdydodah

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Nobunaga uses his en in actual combat which tells us that he probably have high level speed and control of his nen. I don't know how kanmaru works, but I seem to remember it's effects as just improving killuas reaction speeds and not his actual movement not sure though. Nobunaga is levels faster than killua and assuming from his style he also has high level reaction speed, I think he can hit killua accurately when killua enters his en. To cement my logic, let's say I have killuas reaction time, my gf's dad(assuming I have one) shoots at me with his shotgun upon first sight of my ugly face. Since I have very fast reaction speeds I can see the bullets shoot towards me and electricity jolts my whole body to react on the immediate danger, as I veer towards the right I realize meer quintillionth of a second later that I barely budged a millimeter thus ending my hopes of ever trying to evade the bullets shooting ever so slowly towards me.

Kanmuru

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Nobunaga is levels faster than killua and assuming from his style he also has high level reaction speed,
We don't have any information about nobu speed atm, you can't just asume he is faster xD

tupadre97

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Killua is literally the strongest character in the series right now as far as feats go (especially with nanika at his command). No one can stand up to him especially not Nobunaga.

shionoro

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Killua is literally the strongest character in the series right now as far as feats go (especially with nanika at his command). No one can stand up to him especially not Nobunaga.
Nah, kill is not that strong and we do not know the exact workings of alluka's power yet. It might be that there is more to the command, and after all, alluka did have boundaries before (she was not able to completely heal gon and she is not able to heal from afar).

Killuah would not be able to beat the stronger spiders in my opinion (like feitan and i also think nobunaga) and also still have trouble against people like shoot and knuckle.