Predictions - New Arc - Will Baam Get Married? | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions New Arc - Will Baam Get Married?

How will this play out?

• Baam will give in to a political marriage without further delay/threats - to Lilial.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fortress of Solitude

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
If he does, I don't see a reason why he should let a 13 months holder participate without giving up that weapon.
13 months series aren't just any weapon.
Zahard want that some old stuff stay hidden from everyone, he will wait for an opportunity to kill Bam and don't rush to take back one of his precious weapon.

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Zahard want that some old stuff stay hidden from everyone, he will wait for an opportunity to kill Bam and don't rush to take back one of his precious weapon.
That's not what I was saying.
BM seems to be part of Baam now. There may not be a chance to get it back.
But, if Zahard knows that Baam ate up BM as if it was his lunch, wouldn't he want to prevent another 13 months from having the same fate?

I was talking about why 13 month princesses should be excluded. ( or give up their 13 months before participating).
13 months princesses can be considered as exclusive candidates if not the short listed candidates for Jahad's wife. There may be concessions regarding any other princesses but not with them is what I believe.

PitchBlack857

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm wondering if some of you might get the so-called "princess arc" you wanted after all:

- Rei makes an offer (that Baam can't refuse), of marriage of course - princesses are singled out as ideal candidates because of course they are
- Baam declines, 'consent' is required....
- Rei moves to force his hand
- Gustang interrupts/shennanigans
- A proper wife is prepared, unknowingly to her, Rei 'retreats' to her to speed along the union (if his will put them near Lilial's ship after all)
(we are here)
- Lilial freaks out, tells her sister in a pocket-call?
- Shilial alerts ______ (Mas? The princess council? Tower News? etc) in an effort to save her sister? Alternatively: their pocket-call is intercepted
- Other family heads want Baam too (we know this is true to varying degrees), catch wind of what's going on, don't want it to be Rei who gets him
- As does Zahard, wanting peace, or at least the status quo
- A mad dash for Baam is about to ensue by each Great Family drooling over the irregular
- An agreement is made, perhaps a decree from Zahard himself, to have the princesses duke it out for the winner to wed Baam
- The FH's concede to a proxy war instead of directly fighting each other - for now
- A 'Princess Games' is established, now we have a full-on princess battle royale, i.e. the 'princess' part of the 'princess arc'
- Forever Alone Baam still doesn't get married no matter the result of the games, as that's just not in the cards for him. The FHs will probably not accept the results anyways (a rival getting an irregular to add to their house), or something else happens (Baam, FUGs, Urek's involvement in the games), and the next arc begins with Total War
You were right on the $$$