Predictions - New Arc - Will Baam Get Married? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions New Arc - Will Baam Get Married?

How will this play out?

• Baam will give in to a political marriage without further delay/threats - to Lilial.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does Baam give in? Will Jinsung's life again be hung over his head? Does he see less death in just relenting? Will his mind be turned when he sees how hot Lilial is?

Does Rei get what he wants at any level??

Pick as many as you'd like. Explain below. Fight about it. Get really nasty.

roronoa20

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Since, Baam will break many women's heart, I think he would definitely gonna spend a sizable chunk of time with the twin princesses. However, I don't believe that Rei would be able to force a marriage between the two.

Also, who wouldn't want a cat fight between Androssi and the twins? I'd be more worried about AA and his crew for literally appeared in front of our glasses wearing human.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Assuming they meet in the next few chapters
I think Rei will tell Lilial she has to accept or she is done for after she initially politely turns it down, "convincing" her, and he will tell Baam that if he refuses Lilial/Jinsung/Chi will die. Baam will basically almost give in or stall before someone will interrupt them, or they formally agree but someone interrupts it before it becomes official.

If not and Baam has to make a choice i believe him accepting it, is more probable than him refusing and getting to watch Lilial/Jinsung/Chi die.
Marrying other LPB seems unlikely at this point i would say.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Baam will have to agree to marry Lilial here but the whole thing will never become official. Traumerei's scheme will leak out to the other Family Heads somehow before the wedding and he'll have to relent on the issue. It's almost certain that Baam marrying into the Lo Po Bia Family was not something agreed upon by the whole cabal and is a result of Traumerei going into business for himself and trying to pull a fast one on his fellows.

And if things do ever even make it so far as an actual wedding ceremony, then that event is getting gatecrashed hard.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I hate to admit this but sadly the repetitive author is going to use this again:

✅Baam will first turn down the marriage, but his arm will be twisted with the threat of HJ/?'s death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don’t get me wrong the best way to survive is making the deal with Traumerei

cause one can say “oh baam will pretend to accept”
He’s to pure to tell a lie to a woman. Fake dark change :c

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Going to really suck for Lilial if she agrees (under duress or otherwise) to surrender her position to marry Baam, and then also has the marriage yanked out from underneath her feet. So she loses everything and gains nothing in return. I don't imagine the royal family just accepting her back.

Honestly, I don't think it's impossible to imagine that Baam would insist on going forward with it at that point even if thrown a means of escaping it. He might not love her, but there would be a sense of guilt and obligation there at the least.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Going to really suck for Lilial if she agrees (under duress or otherwise) to surrender her position to marry Baam, and then also has the marriage yanked out from underneath her feet. So she loses everything and gains nothing in return. I don't imagine the royal family just accepting her back.

Honestly, I don't think it's impossible to imagine that Baam would insist on going forward with it at that point even if thrown a means of escaping it. He might not love her, but there would be a sense of guilt and obligation there at the least.
I can't imagine it's an easy process to 'un-princess' her blood in the first place, if that's even possible and Rei wasn't shit-talking.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
What i don't know if the marriage will happen or not,Lillial will definitely not like this and will definitely hate both Baam and Traumerei.

Baam will not like this forced marriage and will hate Traumerei.

But something will happen that Baam will treat Lillial as a human (unlike Rei) and may help her in future to escape from this forced marriage and her family and be free.I think Shilial knew about this whole marriage and basically betrayed her sister (theory only).So the only person who will help her will be Baam.This may lead to her actually falling in love with Baam.Who knows.

I don't read One Piece but from looking at wiki i feel this reminds me of Sanji and Pudding relationship.

Edit I accidentally voted for the first option instead of the fourth,no option to change the vote...

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
And if things do ever even make it so far as an actual wedding ceremony, then that event is getting gatecrashed hard.
LOL I kinda want to see something like this now but I don't see it could work.

What i don't know if the marriage will happen or not,Lillial will definitely not like this and will definitely hate both Baam and Traumerei.

Baam will not like this forced marriage and will hate Traumerei.

But something will happen that Baam will treat Lillial as a human (unlike Rei) and may help her in future to escape from this forced marriage and her family and be free.I think Shilial knew about this whole marriage and basically betrayed her sister (theory only).So the only person who will help her will be Baam.Thisay lead to her actually falling in love with Who knows.

I don't read One Piece but from looking at wiki i feel this reminds me of Sanji and Pudding relationship.

Edit I accidentally voted for the first option instead of the fourth,no option to change the vote...
They are the same as in both would be political marriages but the context and characters are very different.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
LOL I kinda want to see something like this now but I don't see it could work.

They are the same as in both would be political marriages but the context and characters are very different.
Can you add the "change the vote option" here if possible?

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
A way out could be Baam KO's her soon after they meet and says "too weak", trying to convince Rei to choose someone else in order to stall for time (he would probably need to find a Branch leader given Baam strength so it could be harder, take longer to set up) and also to do her a favor, since if he injures her i doubt Rei would also threaten her to get removed from the princess position or would go ahead and threaten to kill her to convince a Baam that seemingly doesn't care about her.

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am tempted by " Baam would marry AA" and "Baam would marry Eagle owl" option.
First one for shipping reasons, as for the second one...
Who wouldn't want to see an Irregular X Axis combo? :toc

But I will try to vote reasonably...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We all want Baam to get married, he deserves to be happy ~~
Though, sadly, a loveless marriage would only be a burden for him instead of happiness.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Baam playing it cool: "I want a worthy wife, not this weak Regular"
Traumerei: "Ok. I've got a worthy wife for you at home"
The wife at home...
-White garment widow: "Rawr~"
Baam: "Can i have Lilial back ?"

Fortress of Solitude

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam will have to agree to marry Lilial here but the whole thing will never become official. Traumerei's scheme will leak out to the other Family Heads somehow before the wedding and he'll have to relent on the issue.
Gustang demands Traumerei to come at least answer him. He is going to burn the mother ship, the marriage is over.
That marriage is just the last try from Traumerei to grow his family' power desperately.
Gustang will take back him to reality.

But something will happen that Baam will treat Lillial as a human (unlike Rei) and may help her in future to escape from this forced marriage and her family and be free.I think Shilial knew about this whole marriage and basically betrayed her sister (theory only).So the only person who will help her will be Baam.This may lead to her actually falling in love with Baam.Who knows.
Lillial seems not to be the clever one. The princess arc will come with someone like her.

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I can't imagine it's an easy process to 'un-princess' her blood in the first place, if that's even possible and Rei wasn't shit-talking.
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that the Zahard Family is going to welcome her back or restore her privileges after she leaves to get married to an enemy of the king. Regardless of whether doing so was something she had a say in.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I honestly doubt we'll go this far. But it would be interesting to learn how to remove Zahard's power from a Princess.

Yes, if Lilial loses it I don't think she'll get it back. Also it was implied that they can only get it when they are very young IIRC.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I honestly doubt we'll go this far. But it would be interesting to learn how to remove Zahard's power from a Princess.

Yes, if Lilial loses it I don't think she'll get it back. Also it was implied that they can only get it when they are very young IIRC.
I don't think she could lose her power, if it was possible to remove it i would imagine princesses like Enne would have already been stripped of Jahad power imo, unless only Gustang knows the process, but if it was the case Traumerei wouldn't be able to ask for it anyway.