Predictions - My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship ! | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship !

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
very interesting OP, I've always thought there was more to the parentage of Baam. Why call her beloved child a monster?
There's a strong parallel with what happened with Yura's brother on the Hidden Floor. We can say with some certainty that Arlene's child was killed by Zahard, but I would not be surprised if that child was not brought back to life but something entered his body and became Baam. Like Yura's mom, Arlene could then have considered the child a monster. There's also the possibility that Rachel was lying to Baam, again.

Yeah, some members also mentioned that maybe Baam's inherited Arlene's magic power of something [spell doesn't work on Baam] since Arlene is quite handy about magic spells and magic items. [Proven by Garam Zahard using Arlene's magic items]
From what we've seen so far, sorcery isn't an inherited power. Baam started being able to break spells once he got his hands on the second Thorn fragment, so it has something to do with that, probably.

I'd be more inclined for option two, and I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel is actually Zahard + Arlene's daughter (after killing baby Baam, he might have raped her and Rachel would have been born from this event
This is quite a popular theory about Rachel's origins.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
There's a strong parallel with what happened with Yura's brother on the Hidden Floor. We can say with some certainty that Arlene's child was killed by Zahard, but I would not be surprised if that child was not brought back to life but something entered his body and became Baam. Like Yura's mom, Arlene could then have considered the child a monster. There's also the possibility that Rachel was lying to Baam, again.

From what we've seen so far, sorcery isn't an inherited power. Baam started being able to break spells once he got his hands on the second Thorn fragment, so it has something to do with that, probably.

No the Thorn fragments has nothing to do with bam ability to break spell

Dkt

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Zahard stated bam as the son of the woman he loved most not his son, so i dont think bam is related zahard,

Or zahard might have forced arlene, and arlene could have cursed the baby (zahard baby) to be his doom, since she is good with spells, zahard learns this and kills his own son.

Or outside god has kept some source power which devours everthing inside dead bam to bring him back from dead and he ended up being a monster which devours everthing so he was sealed and made to forget everthing(some spell).

Last edited:

Alguilioss

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Bam didn't mention V name when he asked gustang about his father which is a really big deal gustang just said he was the worst person he has ever meet didn't mention V neither likely bam only khun eduan data called bam son of V he was just a mere data who learn from hansung yu data that bam is v son and it could be a lie or hansung yu believe too that bam is v son
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dude it was data eduan who said that data eduan!! Not the real eduan he just learn from hansung yu data that bam is v son it could be a lie or that hansung yu believe that bam is V son and Arlen call bam a monster why would a mother call her child a monster? Only when that child is the result of a traumatism i always find it very strange it stated that V had a complete opposite personality from zahard so Why bam is always compared to zahard ???
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It was stated that Arlen can bear zahard child

It doesn't explain why Arlen call bam a monster i think bam and Rachel are twin

Bam hair and eyes are exactly like those of his mother Arlen if you see zahard and bam face closely there look a like a lot

The word *was* doesn't necessarily mean for someone who is dead but for someone who haven't been see in a long time zahard was in hibernation for thousands of years gustang probably didn't see him since then and the translation are not perfect a the original Korean version

It not really confirmed for arlen it 100% confirmed she is bam mother but for v case not really only two data hansung yu,khun eduan has called bam son of v no one else except them there were just mere data and it's possible hansung yu data lied to eduan
What if v was reincarnated in Bams body? I mean like there's this thing over bam becoming a god which is sometging v in theory denied by refusing the contract with the admin. V was literally the only one to literally say nah I aint no god no immortality for me plz. And now bam has this weird thoughts of changing the evil god for a good god himself. Who knows maybe V was chosen to be king but refused ...
Maybe Arlene became resentful towards him because of his decision everything lead to jahad being king and now the kid is dead. V deapairs over his decision costing his child life and the many other deapairs and kills himself or who knows maybe Arlene kills him.
Arlene at this point hates V and blames him for everything but decides that V is the only one capable of defeating zahard ...why? Because of the contract non of the inhabitants of the tower can't harm him the families cannot harm zahard cause since they accept the immortality. since v didnt take the contract he's the only one of the original irregular to keep full irregular status. This can also be the reason why bam is an irregular even though he was born in the tower.
We know bam isnt really bam it could be the god outside the tower but I believe that's to simple of an answer we gotta get something more complicated. And the fact of how Arlene went crazy and v mysteriously killed himself and the kid was resurrected ....arlene had a thing for spells so who knows what heretical spells she had. who knows maybe she created the spell for white during the war with Zahard maybe she modify the spell to put v soul in the kid ... Many mysteries to be solve in this upcpming 10 years worth of chapters xD

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

he didn't start breaking spells when he got second thorn,he was able to break yuri's spell when she ignited two 13 months at the same time and it was before he got second thorn don't give wrong info.

Pro Factor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
he didn't start breaking spells when he got second thorn,he was able to break yuri's spell when she ignited two 13 months at the same time and it was before he got second thorn don't give wrong info.
He is breaking spells from the beginning and the reason to that is quite simple I think. We know that laws in tower work in a way,that stronger spell cancels out the weaker spell. Bam breaking spells might be that he himself has a strongest spell possible used on him,and that's spell of reviving. So he is walking "strongest spell" in the tower,so he cancels out any other spell when he comes in touch with those.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
He is breaking spells from the beginning and the reason to that is quite simple I think. We know that laws in tower work in a way,that stronger spell cancels out the weaker spell. Bam breaking spells might be that he himself has a strongest spell possible used on him,and that's spell of reviving. So he is walking "strongest spell" in the tower,so he cancels out any other spell when he comes in touch with those.
your logic doesn't make any sense at all.

Spells are active skills not passive skills beside arlene isn't somewhat a god who can cast strongest as well as a spell who never ends it. She isn't even on tower in the first place,remember gustang had to come to floor of death to deal with people in there? they need to be on the same floor at the very least which is impossible since she already left the tower.

Pro Factor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
your logic doesn't make any sense at all.

Spells are active skills not passive skills beside arlene isn't somewhat a god who can cast strongest as well as a spell who never ends it. She isn't even on tower in the first place,remember gustang had to come to floor of death to deal with people in there? they need to be on the same floor at the very least which is impossible since she already left the tower.
What does that even mean "Active skill". How did Aria have spell on her all the time like a passive effect until Bam broke it then? How does White have a spell on him as a passive effect that allows him to get stronger with souls? Also where did you pick up in my message that I said Arlene casted spell on Bam? It was a outside God that revived Bam,and I'm pretty sure a outside God can cast strongest spell or so to say,revive. I have no idea how you picked up anything about Arlene from my post and started bringing her up.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Gustang clearly called Baam "Son of Arlene" and
Data Edahn called Baam "Son of V"
Gustang had great friendly relation with Arlene but he didn't like V.

Eduan seems to be a great friend of V.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Already post on réddit wanna discuss here too ! Since TOG is back...
Yes, Do you WANT to know who Baam is ? But Wait we have go to some of my Points :

* ARLENE TAKE 2 BODY - one is V and the other is her CHILD ( don't mentioned son or daughter) If it was truly Baam, why didn't SIU just say SON but Child instead? ==> The Child can be a daughter so why cannot Rachel be?

[Only Say A Child](
)

[Here too, SIU only say it is a Child]

(https://i.redd.it/xjuum6nfg0h11.png)

* Why Rachel always think/believe that she can be "THIS CHILD" in ARLENE prophets? if she was not Arlene daughter and learn something from Rachel or her pocket, How can she believe that and why must she try complete Arlene dream (To see the star on 135th floor), And she must have seen Arlene before in person ?

[Yeah, why she always believe that?]
(https://i.redd.it/fnmbya2qh0h11.png)

* So why if Rachel is the daugter of V but she do not have the brown hair like her Father? Hey, remember who has the Blonde Hair in this series and also super strong too? Yeah, you got me ==> Jahad ! Rachel is the daughter of JAHAD and Arlene (May be he force her or something like that). And after that he chase V and Arlene to catch this child back (To kill Rachel or may be Arlene kill Rachel her-self).
* SO, YOU WILL ASK WHO THE ... IS BAAM?

Remember I told you Arlene Take 2 body ? one is her child ( who I think it is daughter of Jahad - Rachel) and the other is V

and do you remember what Garam say? "In the end, I could tell him That Story, That boy may Resent me later on". So what actually "That Story" is? And in my opinion that story is a BIG SECRET THAT :

**BAAM IS V, Yessssss, BAMM and V is** ***the SAME PERSON. Or may be Baam is V reborn by Arlene. Why he is the only one among 13th people do not sign the Immortal contract? Consider all his Abilities and especially an Administration Power locked inside HIM. Do you think they look VERY Similar?***

Your theory could be more believable if Rachel is a result of Zahard raping Arlene after killing Baam.

Anyway, I am not interested about paternity theory...

Anyone have a theory about the place above Baam's cave which Rachel descend from? Why does that place have light but no star? Is there a specific thread discussing this?

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cave with electricity? Some kind of underground bunker?
I'm on the fence of how much of society Rachel knows from her pre-tower entering environment, and if she somehow retains memories of a previous life in the tower, like Baam. Many think she was a product of Zahard x Arlen, or Arlen's handmaiden while still in the tower, but got out with her somehow (maybe by also being killed).

In any event, yeah, I guess a bunker or self-isolated micro universe, set aside from both the tower and outside world would be the best bet. She doesn't really know of the stars either, and I get the impression they exist in multiple layers of subterranean locations.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Anyone have a theory about the place above Baam's cave which Rachel descend from? Why does that place have light but no star? Is there a specific thread discussing this?
I had an elaborate theory that Towers are existence to create Axis with each axis ruling one. The place where Bam was, was a dungeon labyrinth which every chosen band would cross to get into Tower. So Zahard and co probably crossed it and entered the tower. Before they did so the symbol of their grp was placed in the entrance which was seen during Bams stay there. Bam and Rachel were level 0... rachel still is around that level but given Bam had no capacity to train he didn't manage to explore the dungeon with enough strength to navigate towards the entrance where you will be able to see the stars / open sky.
Rather Rachel with her lack of capacity managed to tow Bam towards the Tower entrance and both got in.

with regards to Zahard and co. Probably they were tasked with other axis they worshipped (God of outside) to cross the Tower and become axis. But Zahard didn't want to get out and fulfill that mission when he can lord over the tower easy. The Tower resident thus are akin to NPCs while Irregulars are actual gamers. So while you can have NPCs who are stronger than actual gamers the distinction of what a Gamer is capable of and what NPCs are capable of exist and there would be a marked capacity each gamer will come with that NPCs cant mimic or have other than the limited value they were given in the first place.

This falls in line with when Arlene got out somehow and reported to "God of outside", and "God of outside" sent his messenger ie Enryu with Thorn that can over ride individual levels admins even and Enryu I think called Zahard the false king... iirc Axis means king so he was referring Zahard as a decoy of what he was supposed to be doing. However even Phantaminum while entered the tower didn't destroy the tower of the system. Perhaps because the tower is run by another Axis so despite having the power they didn't go all out.

Arlene and V probably stayed true to their mission and wanted to climb higher till they actually meet the ceiling and transcend. Zahard probably thought if they do that then either the tower will cease to exist for the band as it fulfilled the purpose and or if zahard does it and fulfills it for himself/ him and co, they will be another junior axis, but here with no one else to lord over he can stay as the be all end all. Why bother to go out if you can lord over the cave you got in.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Odds are the time operates differently in the tower than for those outside of it?

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Odds are the time operates differently in the tower than for those outside of it?
I think so . I think the time it took for Bam to ressurect and get back on the tower is few yrs amounting to slightly more than decade in Bams outside time but thousands of years have passed by in the tower in that period.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think so . I think the time it took for Bam to ressurect and get back on the tower is few yrs amounting to slightly more than decade in Bams outside time but thousands of years have passed by in the tower in that period.
Agreed @ roughly the same ratio.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Other possible scenario is Baam was put into a suspended animation state and only awaken when the time came.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
We know the rankers stop aging to the point of immortality.

It would make little sense if someone on the outside of the tower that has a more reasonable lifespan has plans for the tower and it takes 20,000++ years to come to fruition, dying of old age before seeing fruit.

Unless they too are immortal, but then they don't have the shinsoo extending their lives, and admin, and contracts, etc.