Predictions - My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship ! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship !

Donnghia

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Already post on réddit wanna discuss here too ! Since TOG is back...
Yes, Do you WANT to know who Baam is ? But Wait we have go to some of my Points :

* ARLENE TAKE 2 BODY - one is V and the other is her CHILD ( don't mentioned son or daughter) If it was truly Baam, why didn't SIU just say SON but Child instead? ==> The Child can be a daughter so why cannot Rachel be?

[Only Say A Child](
)

[Here too, SIU only say it is a Child]

(https://i.redd.it/xjuum6nfg0h11.png)

* Why Rachel always think/believe that she can be "THIS CHILD" in ARLENE prophets? if she was not Arlene daughter and learn something from Rachel or her pocket, How can she believe that and why must she try complete Arlene dream (To see the star on 135th floor), And she must have seen Arlene before in person ?

[Yeah, why she always believe that?]
(https://i.redd.it/fnmbya2qh0h11.png)

* So why if Rachel is the daugter of V but she do not have the brown hair like her Father? Hey, remember who has the Blonde Hair in this series and also super strong too? Yeah, you got me ==> Jahad ! Rachel is the daughter of JAHAD and Arlene (May be he force her or something like that). And after that he chase V and Arlene to catch this child back (To kill Rachel or may be Arlene kill Rachel her-self).
* SO, YOU WILL ASK WHO THE ... IS BAAM?

Remember I told you Arlene Take 2 body ? one is her child ( who I think it is daughter of Jahad - Rachel) and the other is V

and do you remember what Garam say? "In the end, I could tell him That Story, That boy may Resent me later on". So what actually "That Story" is? And in my opinion that story is a BIG SECRET THAT :

**BAAM IS V, Yessssss, BAMM and V is** ***the SAME PERSON. Or may be Baam is V reborn by Arlene. Why he is the only one among 13th people do not sign the Immortal contract? Consider all his Abilities and especially an Administration Power locked inside HIM. Do you think they look VERY Similar?***

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
When Older Data Zahard first saw Baam he said "those golden eyes, I thought I killed you before".
From Arlene's pocket we known that Zahard killed Baam while V killed himself, we also know that her pocket isn't very reliable sice she was kind of mad.... but to Zahard to remember baam's eyes... I think it doesn't fit.

Anyways I'm very courious about what Whatever Garam didn't say there...

Donnghia

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
When Older Data Zahard first saw Baam he said "those golden eyes, I thought I killed you before".
From Arlene's pocket we known that Zahard killed Baam while V killed himself, we also know that her pocket isn't very reliable sice she was kind of mad.... but to Zahard to remember baam's eyes... I think it doesn't fit.

Anyways I'm very courious about what Whatever Garam didn't say there...
Yes, scroll up and you can see a photo of What Rachel eyes colour are ;) !

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, scroll up and you can see a photo of What Rachel eyes colour are ;) !
Rachel’s and Bam’s eye colors are not the same. Rachel has yellow ones similar to Zahard and Bam’s are golden in color. So far no one else has had Bam’s eye color.

This means they’re either V’s or Arlene’s eyes. Since Bam’s overall look matches V quite well, and yet other people associate him with Arlene I always assumed Bam had his mother’s eyes.

ambition

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
Interesting theory I enjoyed it thanks. But why did Zahard kill his own child??
Zhhard (not data Zahard) clearly mentioned to Baam, "Son of Arlene. I can tell just from looking at your eye." [source: episode 386]

Umm Rachel, I really don't have high hopes from her. She doesn't seem to have the mysterious power Irregular posses, technically she is irregular but she
wasn't chosen by the tower. A person who doesn't have guts to take the test of the 1st floor Idk why she thinks she can be the one to kill Zahard. Nobody knows her in the tower, she is irregular too so why didn't Gustang acknowledge her. I guess she learned everything about tower and Baam through a book, she mentioned that to Headon during the 1st-floor test, she also mentioned Wangnan that she used to do cleaning and tiding since her childhood. [at episode 320]. I predict she was a slave outside since we have seen Rachel being tortured by someone else at season one but I don't remember the episode.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
But why did Zahard kill his own child??
Why did he kill the child of his one true love? Why did he made a shrine for himself just there where he did it? I could see him killing his own child just to hurt Arlene. Or maybe there is some other hidden motive, not sure about that.

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I think Baam is using the vessel of V and Erlene’s son, hence why Erlen said he’s a monster.

Donnghia

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Interesting theory I enjoyed it thanks. But why did Zahard kill his own child??
Zhhard (not data Zahard) clearly mentioned to Baam, "Son of Arlene. I can tell just from looking at your eye." [source: episode 386]

Umm Rachel, I really don't have high hopes from her. She doesn't seem to have the mysterious power Irregular posses, technically she is irregular but she
wasn't chosen by the tower. A person who doesn't have guts to take the test of the 1st floor Idk why she thinks she can be the one to kill Zahard. Nobody knows her in the tower, she is irregular too so why didn't Gustang acknowledge her. I guess she learned everything about tower and Baam through a book, she mentioned that to Headon during the 1st-floor test, she also mentioned Wangnan that she used to do cleaning and tiding since her childhood. [at episode 320]. I predict she was a slave outside since we have seen Rachel being tortured by someone else at season one but I don't remember the episode.
That make me concern why he do not call Baam son of V but son of Arlene instead? He sure know about V and have many bad things abt this guy?

Or V just a imagination from both Arlene and Jahad?

ambition

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
That makes me concern why he do not call Baam son of V but son of Arlene instead? He sure know about V and have many bad things abt this guy?

Or V just imagination from both Arlene and Jahad?

Data Koon Edun and Gustang also know about V, Grace Mirchea Luslec once serve V, that means he is real. When Baam asked about his father, Gustang replied "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met" that means he is implying to V here. So Baam is definitely the son of V.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Data Koon Edun and Gustang also know about V, Grace Mirchea Luslec once serve V, that means he is real. When Baam asked about his father, Gustang replied "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met" that means he is implying to V here. So Baam is definitely the son of V.
The thing with what Gustang said is exactly that he never said WHO Bams father is. All he did was saying that he was the worst person he ever met. From what we know so far, this description fits Zahard more than V (unless it's just another "bug" thing). But the issue remains. All of the people that should know the truth, Gustang & Zahard, called Bam Son of Arlene. Data Edhuan called him V, but he wasn't there when shit went down (great war and so on).

So although it's the most likely scenario (V being his Father) right now, it's far from "definitely". There are too many open questions to be sure. There is still the piece of information which Garam "couldn't" tell him as well.

Kallavan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm looking for a plot twist, Garam said to baam that he wasn't ready yet to know the entire truth on his origins.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking for a plot twist, Garam said to baam that he wasn't ready yet to know the entire truth on his origins.
I wonder if it has to do with where Bam was though I suspect it has something to do specific to his parents - V’s death is what I would guess.

ambition

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
The thing with what Gustang said is exactly that he never said WHO Bams father is. All he did was saying that he was the worst person he ever met. From what we know so far, this description fits Zahard more than V (unless it's just another "bug" thing). But the issue remains. All of the people that should know the truth, Gustang & Zahard, called Bam Son of Arlene. Data Edhuan called him V, but he wasn't there when shit went down (great war and so on).

So although it's the most likely scenario (V being his Father) right now, it's far from "definitely". There are too many open questions to be sure. There is still the piece of information which Garam "couldn't" tell him as well.
Baam didn't ask about V, he asked about his father to Gustang. "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met" this reply sure points to V since the implementation of "was" means the person is no more, but Zahard is still alive.

Donnghia

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Baam didn't ask about V, he asked about his father to Gustang. "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met" this reply sure points to V since the implementation of "was" means the person is no more, but Zahard is still alive.
Sơmetime we have to remember the original language is Korea, and the translảtion may not 100% correct because korean do not you verb tense as the same as English

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I think Rachel was Arlenes handmaid who obsessed over her. She said once to Wangnan that she is good at organizing stuff and what not. She got out with Arlene and Arlene gave her the child which resurrected and probably went off to somewhere. She was tasked to teach bam everything may be but then she got annoyed with the fact that Arlene didn't choose her despite being a loyal servant for so many years rather made Bam her heir.
Disappointment piled on as Bam entered the tower and became immensely successful while she was a wretched being.
I would have a hard time thinking Rachel was the daughter of someone as powerful as Zahard.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Rachel being the daughter of anyone even remotely impressive baffles me.

Hoaqin questions how the hell did she reached the upper 30th floor when all she could do is send out her lighthouse.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hoaqin questions how the hell did she reached the upper 30th floor when all she could do is send out her lighthouse.
LOL when was that? I only remember Androssi saying it to her on her face.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There's yet another detail here: V had a completely black hair, while Bam has chestnut hair. Considering how Arlene had also a dark hair color, this theory has some Sense in questioning Bam's heritage.

But Bam has a great Tension like his father, yet Jahad has orb-like Shinsoo at times

But Bam has a frail body, and yet this could be Arlene's trait he inherited.

I begin to question whether V was his real father, or just the one that started raising him and then killed himself after discovering his lover's betrayal in Bam's eyes. Bam became the reason why Arlene hated Jahad, because she loved V and not him, then Jahad killed Bam, his own son, and banished all of his male children such as Karakka and Wangnan to oblivion.

Remember that Karakka, likely son of Jahad, also has orb-like Shinsoo.

I do think that Grace Mirchea Luslec might be the child of Arlene Grace and Viole. Would explain a lot.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Eudan was pretty obvious when he said Bam is son of V and Bams Tension resembles V, he looks similar to Vs silouette rather than anything to do with Zahard.
Zahards shinso isnt really a ball it just could be bangs with his shinso type ie gold type shinso.
Also I cant imagine Zahard killing Bam if he is Zahards kid from Arlene. Not to mention Arlenes pocket contains absolute disgust for Zahard but nothing regarding her relationship or say a rape case.Her wish recorded in her pocket about Bam coming and what not actually deals with V and the child being V s son rather than otherwise.