Hangout - MH Seinen Hangout | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Images are put on MH via the
option, but this does not seem like ti can hotlinked or hosted on a different image hosting site.^^

Anyway, I am really looking forward to that manga even more now, any new news surrounding it?
I know the issue went on sale today in Japan. So I'm expecting the raws from my rp this week or next. Also on an unrelated note : http://evening.moae.jp/lineup/list/evening
A link that gives access to all series chapter 1 by Evening, the chapter should be on it in two weeks or so. It's also possible to navigate to get series in Afternoon or even Morning^^

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I know the issue went on sale today in Japan. So I'm expecting the raws from my rp this week or next. Also on an unrelated note : http://evening.moae.jp/lineup/list/evening
A link that gives access to all series chapter 1 by Evening, the chapter should be on it in two weeks or so. It's also possible to navigate to get series in Afternoon or even Morning^^
A thread can be made for the series as soon as the scan is out, raws can be discussed here with spoiler tags, I am eager to discuss the series so we can use the hangout in the meantime, if you want to discuss it that is. As well as all other raw series can be discussed here.

vinceled

Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
A thread can be made for the series as soon as the scan is out, raws can be discussed here with spoiler tags, I am eager to discuss the series so we can use the hangout in the meantime, if you want to discuss it that is. As well as all other raw series can be discussed here.
Alright^^ I caught up to Berserk yesterday btw. Awesome series.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
in how many days did you read it?

vinceled

Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
in how many days did you read it?
Hmmm It actually took me a while since I spent the last 3-4 months (when Gigantomakhia was announced) without reading the series, waiting for it to come back. I was at c290. I started reading again 2 days ago and read 310-334 yesterday in one go. While the series doesn't have much text, I usually spend 30 seconds to 1 minutes on each pages for the details (it's the most overall detailed series I've ever seen). I liked it so much I decided to buy the volumes in French too (there are some nice posters included and the quality is way better than the scans).

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
yeah I'm collecting the volumes myself. I'm up to volume 8 at the moment. I don't like buying out of order, so even if there are other volumes available I need to wait until the one I'm waiting for is sold.

vinceled

Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
yeah I'm collecting the volumes myself. I'm up to volume 8 at the moment. I don't like buying out of order, so even if there are other volumes available I need to wait until the one I'm waiting for is sold.
Well in France, we're up to volume 37 but the library I went to didn't have stock so I decided to start by buying volume 33 (which was where I was around in scans at the time), I'll buy the other volumes progressively but yeah I usually don't like buying volumes in disorder.

---------- Post added May 13, 2014 at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was April 23, 2014 at 09:47 PM ----------

For those interested here is the first chapter of deathtopia on the original Evening website : http://www.moae.jp/comic/deathtopia/1
Scans should be out by the end of the week (currently doing Qc'ing)

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
After reading Yami no Aegis, my heart felt so heavy. With the story set in the modern society and be seen all over the world, be it broadcasted on TV, internet, newspaper or any kind of media, it is always so heartfelt frightening and sadness.

.....Yet the story does not end there....

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
well it looks like its already completed though. it's just the Edited Mangas that need to finish. is it supernatural stuff?

Josef

Dank Trump
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello all, the seinen hangout is now in the Otaku Cafe, please post any general things related to the demographic or a series you might find in this thread like always. :)

barbapapa

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
umezu fans: I just released my name is shingo volume 4 on my tumblr so go git it manginaflower.tumblr.com
no idea where else to post this, it sucks that manga updates doesn't allow linking anymore

Last edited: