Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 191 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 191 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria

ZEN NOOOOOOOOOO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who is the one who got thrown in the top wall

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
> "Red blades?! Time for Muzan to get stomped!"
> Muzan trashes everyone.

The battle is more boring than UM1's, but you cannot deny the stakes are way higher. They're losing in a 7 vs 1!

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
NGL I don't mind him dying. Gotouge would show him a happy boi passing the other world with his family and dead friends welcoming him.
I'd feel sad for Nezuko being left alone tho, as much as possible I want them to die together taking Muzan with them, but throw Muzan in hell.
Honestly I see it quite unlikely ....

Almost 200 chapters to bring Nezuko back to a human being and does it end like this?

Ace

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

So quick status Update:

Pillars knocked out
Gyomei looks like he lost a leg
Ino and Zen ALSO knoeked out

hope: WAKE THE FUCK UP MITSURI
Nezuko still on her way
Kanao and Tanji the only ones still concious

Sereen123

Reaction score
Country
United States
So how the hell does one get healed after half their brain is out. I really wonder if tanjiro does live and how they heal him...lol

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Pillars Status:
Gyomei: Lost a Leg and is currently unconscious
Sanemi: Knocked out
Iguro: Knocked out
Giyuu: Lost an arm and is unconscious
Mitsuri: Unknown

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
So how the hell does one get healed after half their brain is out. I really wonder if tanjiro does live and how they heal him...lol
that thing is poison Muzan tumor on his head nothing more.

How hell Kanao outlast everyonelse lol?? Even Zen and Inosuke got stomp.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Muzan is way stronger than all Upper moons. Regardless what people say. He trash all demon slayers Same demon slayers Koku and Akaza couldn t beat.

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Muzan is obviously stronger but I’m still not really a fan of this fight. One reason is you know that Tanjirou and Nezuko need to be involved in Muzan’s defeat. So even when they got the red blades, I just knew it would end like this. The second reason is that Muzan basically has no fighting style. He’s just swinging his tendrils around and relying on his regeneration. Akaza, Doma, Koku, and even Gyuutaro and Daki had better fights because their powers were interesting and had nice choreography.

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Whose leg is it next to zen?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Did Giyu lost one arm or both arm can anyone tell me?

-Stray

Reaction score
Country
Wait.. wasn't Kanao's right eye visually different now cause it supposed to be blind? from those images it looked like it healed? what happened? or maybe thats just an error?

Dziad

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
> "Red blades?! Time for Muzan to get stomped!"
> Muzan trashes everyone.

The battle is more boring than UM1's, but you cannot deny the stakes are way higher. They're losing in a 7 vs 1!
Yeah. Kokushibo was a way better antagonist. He not only got a decent backstory, motives but he also was harder to Beat. Dont get me wrong - Muzan is stronger but Komushibos neck was harder and he almost became a Demon Spider Monster - i dont want to speculate but MaYbe - he would be as strong as Muzan in that form

I kinda disagree. I dont care about power leveling nonsense but -
Kanao is definietly stronger than Shonobu and weaker than Douma. Inosuke and Kanao would died if Douma wasnt poisoned. And actually Inosuke landed more hits on Douma than Kanao. On other hand Zenitsu nearly died to UM6 but he wasnt going all out. If he was serious from the start - he could have just Thunder GoDED the hell out od him

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Muzan is obviously stronger but I’m still not really a fan of this fight. One reason is you know that Tanjirou and Nezuko need to be involved in Muzan’s defeat. So even when they got the red blades, I just knew it would end like this. The second reason is that Muzan basically has no fighting style. He’s just swinging his tendrils around and relying on his regeneration. Akaza, Doma, Koku, and even Gyuutaro and Daki had better fights because their powers were interesting and had nice choreography.
Pretty much this.

Maybe its just me but this fight feels like it was not for a manga but for a anime.

If they did that with threads imagine the fun they are going to have with tentacles

Assuming its the same studio that picks it up (cries in 7DS)

im.me

Reaction score
Country
United States
I didn't know this battle was taking place on Namek....

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Tanjiro is ain t gonna die he is going to survive its seems. I am pretty certain of that. My predictions have been proven right lately which is weird. I hope everyone don t just sit in the corner and watch. They should Join and help fight alongside Tanjiro.

Feels like They be no more dead after tamayo. Nezuko and Yushiro is gonna get here and heal everybody.

Tanjiro vs Muzan is showdown now. Will see If Tanjiro can Take down Muzan now.

Gotouge have already kill Five major characters. Will Gotouge kill more? I am pretty certain mc character won t die yushiro already heal him. Nezuko will probably heal the rest and Tanjiro face.

I feel like they be no more deaths if this showdown is just Tanjiro vs Muzan.
There’s like an hour left. This fight is still far from over. Don’t forget, there’s still UPM5. I know it’s not confirmed but it doesn’t make sense for Muzan to replace 4 and 6 but skip 5. I think nezuko might encounter UPM5

So quick status Update:

Pillars knocked out
Gyomei looks like he lost a leg
Ino and Zen ALSO knoeked out

hope: WAKE THE FUCK UP MITSURI
Nezuko still on her way
Kanao and Tanji the only ones still concious
I’ll be pissed if Stone already lost. Leg. I was hoping after see through world, he would do better. I’m a little disappointed in him. He looked good against UPM1

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
There’s like an hour left. This fight is still far from over. Don’t forget, there’s still UPM5. I know it’s not confirmed but it doesn’t make sense for Muzan to replace 4 and 6 but skip 5. I think nezuko might encounter UPM5

I’ll be pissed if Stone already lost. Leg. I was hoping after see through world, he would do better. I’m a little disappointed in him. He looked good against UPM1
its over I was right they need Tanjiro. All of them are knock out. Himejima and Giyu are in worse state. Himejima is completely out fight lost his left leg. Giyu lost his right arm . This twonhas zero chance of coming back in the fight.

Sanemi and others have better chances. But isn t likely they be in it either.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I can only guees Tanjiro learned the 13th dance, it was probably after Yoriichi was kicked out that he taught the breath of the sun to Tanjiro's ancestor. Muzan's blood is probably still effecting him, but he Nezuko should be able to fix that

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
For some odd reason, I feel like this might be some type of Yuushiro mind fuck. The tides turned way too suddenly, far too quickly.