Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 191 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 191 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Ace

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
第191話 どちらが鬼か センターカラー 背中合わせの縁壱と炭 炭に注射する兪史郎 一般隊士「そんなの何本も打って大丈夫か?」兪史郎はギロリと睨み 「うるさいだまれ。攻撃を受けて時間が経っているからまずい状態なんだ」 村田が炭の握っている刀を外そうもう炭が無意識ですごい力で握っており外せない その時炭の脈が戻ってくる。 村田「炭治郎!頑張れ戻ってこい!炭治郎夜明けが近い」しかし脈が弱まる でっかい声で村田が「無惨が逃げちまうぞ早く行かなきゃ」 ボンと音がし 刀をギシギシメキッググと握り、はっと炭の左目が開く 場面切り替り 建物陰から戦いを見る隠 隠(これもしかして 夜明けまで持つかも。遂に無惨を倒せるんだ) 岩の一撃が無惨左脇腹をえぐる 風は目隠しの札を拾い額に貼る。すると消えている伊之助カナヲが見える 伊之助「俺もあの刃赤くやるやつやりてえ」カナヲ「簡単にできないから!腕力が同じくらいじゃないと‥」 風(なるほど札をつけているもの同士は見えるのか) 風は無惨に漆の型 で攻撃 少し余裕のある岩は透き通った世界に入り無惨を見ると(脳と心臓が複数ある!信じ難しこの男!しかも移動する!攻撃の難易度が高い。しかし私と同じ透き通った世界が出来るものがいれば、十二ヶ所同時攻撃出来れば!) 岩は蛇に声をかける「伊黒ー!体を注視しろ!体が透けて見えないかー」 蛇は言われたように無惨を見た 蛇(これは‥一瞬体が透けた?) しかしその直後無惨から高速広範触手攻撃が炸裂する 冒頭の隠が音に異変を感じ、戦場中心見ると 岩、風、水、蛇、善逸は吹き飛ばされ壁に直撃してめり込んだ様になっており、伊之助も倒れている 札の切られたカナヲのアップで (速すぎる)ドッと地面に膝をつき放心状態 目の前には仇の無惨がいる カナヲ(動け足、倒せコイツを) 隠が建物陰から飛び出し「やめろー」 腕を振り上げる無惨 「ヒノカミ神楽 輝輝恩光(ききおんこう)」 切れる無惨の腕 カナヲ「炭治郎炭治郎‥」 炭「うん遅くなってごめん」 隠にカナヲを託す 無惨「何という醜い姿だこれではどちらが鬼か分からないな」 炭は倒れた時のように右目部分は潰れて脳がはみ出たまま 炭はとんでもなく静かな表情で「終わりにしよう。無惨」

So I'll just spoil it for all of you, DADDY TANJIRO IS BACK

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Awesome see Tanjiro isn t dead

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Part 1/2 Chapter 191: Who's the real demon here? Color spread: Yoriichi and Tanjiro back to back Yushiro is injecting Tanjiro (with something) "Is it alright to use so many ampoules on him?" a soldier asks. Yushiro glares at him. "Shut your mouth and keep it shut. A lot of time has passed since he was hit, so he's in critical condition." Murata attempts to pull Tanjiro's sword from his hand, but Tanjiro grips it fiercely, and he can't get it away. Suddenly, Tanjiro's pulse returns. "Tanjiro! Fight! Come back to us! We're almost to dawn!" However, Tanjiro's pulse begins to weaken. "Muzan's going to get away! We need to go after him!" Murata screams. Tanjiro's eyes snap open as he grips his katana so hard it creaks. The scene switches. A Kakushi hides in the shadow of a building, watching the battle. "Maybe this is it. Maybe we can hold out until dawn, and finally bring down Muzan." he thinks. Muzan's left side has been carved away by Gyomei's strike. Sanemi finds one of the talismans, and puts it on his forehead. When he does, he's suddenly able to see Inosuke and Kanao, who are also hidden. "I want one of those red swords too!" Inosuke says. "It's not that simple!" Kanao says. "You need as much grip strength as they do!" (I see.) Sanemi thinks. (Anyone with one of these talismans can see anyone else with one.) Sanemi then attacks Muzan with Form 7. Gyomei, having a moment to work, enters the see-through world, and can see Muzan. "He has a bunch of brains and hearts! I can't believe this! And what's more, he's moving them! He's so hard to attack. But if I can get the others to see the same thing I see, and we attack all 12 places at once...! "Iguro!" Gyomei calls. "Look closely at his body! Doesn't his body look transparent?!" (Jakal says, are you kidding me right now?) Obanai does as Gyomei says, looking at Muzan. "What? For a moment there, I could see through him..." However, just then, a high speed tentacle attack bursts from Muzan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Part 2/2 The Kakushi who was hidden hears it, and senses something wrong. He looks to the battlefield... Gyomei, Sanemi, Giyu, Obanai, and Zenitsu have all been blasted back, and lay sunken in the walls. Inosuke is collapsed. A closeup of Kanao is shown, with her talisman cut. "He's too fast." She thinks, collapsing to her knees with a thump. Muzan stands before her eyes. "Get on your feet. Bring him down!" she thinks to herself. The Kakushi jumps from behind the building. "Stop!" he shouts. Muzan raises his arm above his head. "Hinokami Kagura, Light of Shining Gratitude!" Muzan's arm is severed. "Tanjiro! Tanjiro!" Kanao cries. "Sorry I'm late." Tanjiro says. He leaves Kanao with the kakushi. "What's with that hideous face? I'm not sure which of us is the real demon here." Muzan says. Part of Tanjiro's right eye is crushed from when he fell, and some of his brain protudes. (Jakal says WHAT I HAVE TO SEE THIS) "Let's finish this, Muzan." he says, with impossible calm.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That panel with Tanji brain showing tho......

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
So Everyone besides Kanao and Tanjiro are all collapse lol.

Aress

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
So is tanjiro a demon now?

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Are they implying Tanjirou dies after this battle? Would take some balls, but do it, Gotouge.

Also, @kkck was right - the 13th form seems to be special in the sense that it pierces all of Muzan's brains and hearts.

Aress

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can see that happening, but I think nezuko might save him. Idk any other way besides death tbh

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think it's clear that Nezuko will save everyone (or at least the important characters), otherwise it wouldn't make sense to get her there.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Tanjiro is ain t gonna die he is going to survive its seems. I am pretty certain of that. My predictions have been proven right lately which is weird. I hope everyone don t just sit in the corner and watch. They should Join and help fight alongside Tanjiro.

Feels like They be no more dead after tamayo. Nezuko and Yushiro is gonna get here and heal everybody.

Tanjiro vs Muzan is showdown now. Will see If Tanjiro can Take down Muzan now.

Gotouge have already kill Five major characters. Will Gotouge kill more? I am pretty certain mc character won t die yushiro already heal him. Nezuko will probably heal the rest and Tanjiro face.

I feel like they be no more deaths if this showdown is just Tanjiro vs Muzan.

Last edited:

-Stray

Reaction score
Country
Tanjirou's freaking brains are out? this is gonna be the most gruesome fights we've seen in KnY. Other than seinen/horror stuffs I've never really seen a shounen genre do this, normally they heal that part off first before anything or even just cover it with clothes and such.

Bruuuuuh....

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Oh, that's not his brain... that's just the tumor caused by Muzan's blood...
I thought he was going to die from meningitis or some shit that Nezuko cannot heal after having his brain exposed, but this can be fixed.

yadayada

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That's not his brain, looks more like just Muzan's tumor/poison/whatever to me. He actually looks weirdly badass ngl.

Lowkey wouldn't be surprised if Tanjirou dies in this fight but I kinda hope he doesn't, I think he deserves a better ending for his character.

-Stray

Reaction score
Country
NGL I don't mind him dying. Gotouge would show him a happy boi passing the other world with his family and dead friends welcoming him.
I'd feel sad for Nezuko being left alone tho, as much as possible I want them to die together taking Muzan with them, but throw Muzan in hell.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I wonder where Nezuko is? She need to come her and heal everybody. After all she can easily heal all wounds that is damage by demons. Pretty sure if this gonna end she gonna heal who ever Gotouge deems survive in the end.