Hangout - Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02] | Page 116 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

Kanmuru

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
1 year from now Justin will upload a video called "I got daigo parried by kurapika? :eek:"

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm happy to see that we finally got Knife Fighter Leorio.

McNuss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
While this is 100% true for AAA fighting games (SF, TEKKEN, MK, etc) We already know that this HxH game it's pretty low budget so i'ts a big stretch to think they'll go the same route as multimillionaire companies.
You still don't get it. This is not additional development. It is part of the initial development, but then allocated to a paywall for cashgrab. They will have one ready for sure. People buy games for discount, but DLC for full-price.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Youpi wouldn't be hard to make at all.
The problem with Youpi is that he's a monster, he's not of average human stature. This can be a huge burden for development. It's probably the main reason why One Piece never gets a game like this.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Very curious to see Chrollo's moveset. With his fight with Hisoka he is the only one who could have abilities which haven't been shown in the anime. It would be cool if he has Double Face, Sun and Moon etc.

They are reusing Keiji Fujiwara's lines for Leorio but it means they can't add original lines. They'll probably have to find another VA eventually.

The problem with Youpi is that he's a monster, he's not of average human stature. This can be a huge burden for development. It's probably the main reason why One Piece never gets a game like this.
??? He is not that big. Popular battle shonen hardly have true competitive 2D fighting games in the first place. DBFZ is the only one who comes to mind among the recent ones.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Very curious to see Chrollo's moveset. With his fight with Hisoka he is the only one who could have abilities which haven't been shown in the anime. It would be cool if he has Double Face, Sun and Moon etc.

They are reusing Keiji Fujiwara's lines for Leorio but it means they can't add original lines. They'll probably have to find another VA eventually.

??? He is not that big. Popular battle shonen hardly have true competitive 2D fighting games in the first place. DBFZ is the only one who comes to mind among the recent ones.
He's not that big in his base form, but as soon as he starts fighting he sizes up with his various transformations. I cannot see either the tentacle monster nor the centaur fit too well into any kind of battler, 2D or 3D.

He'd definitely be harder to make as a fighter, and he's also not the most popular guy...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Casual Genthru reveal wow :XD.

People seem to think that Hisoka is the strongest character so far, with Leorio as best assist character. I see them all the time.

mrsticky005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Red Suit Leorio vs High Heels Hisoka: Fashion Feud.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

It says
ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション!-> Moon Healing Escalation ! or something like this.

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Does somebody remember since the last chapter how many of these we had? I just to guess how many chapters we will see this time.