Discussion - How powerful could Eliz/Mel's child be?+ | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How powerful could Eliz/Mel's child be?+

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I won't say he'll be stronger than Arthur

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
He will be the Strongest ... second only to the KoC Arthur probably.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I think he'll be third strongest after KOC Arthur and Modred

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think he'll be third strongest after KOC Arthur and Modred
Just because Arthur has Choas doesn't mean Mordred will inherit it from him!! Arthur was chosen by Chaos to be its "Host". Therefore, Chaos has nothing to do with Arthur's genes/body or soul. It's almost the same as the concept of "Jinchuriki" in Naruto. Naruto was the host of Kurama, the 9 Tails Beast, and his son, Boruto, inherited nothing from Kurama's power.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Just because Arthur has Choas doesn't mean Mordred will inherit it from him!! Arthur was chosen by Chaos to be its "Host". Therefore, Chaos has nothing to do with Arthur's genes/body or soul. It's almost the same as the concept of "Jinchuriki" in Naruto. Naruto was the host of Kurama, the 9 Tails Beast, and his son, Boruto, inherited nothing from Kurama's power.
I'm not saying Modred will inherit that power or something, but in lore Modred kills arthur so IMO Modred would be 2nd to Arthur and Tristan will be third, but let's see how nakaba unfolds it

The Knight of War

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I'm not saying Modred will inherit that power or something, but in lore Modred kills arthur so IMO Modred would be 2nd to Arthur and Tristan will be third, but let's see how nakaba unfolds it
in Arthurian legend, Arthur isn't the strongest person among the round table knights, there are quite a number of them outperform him
and in the NNT too, Arthur (The King of Chaos) isn't omnipotent, that is why there is the possibility of some knights appear with the same level power as him, and Tristan is one of them

Zahvix

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
in Arthurian legend, Arthur isn't the strongest person among the round table knights, there are quite a number of them outperform him
and in the NNT too, Arthur (The King of Chaos) isn't omnipotent, that is why there is the possibility of some knights appear with the same level power as him, and Tristan is one of them
Yeah no, I doubt Tristan or any of the other knights could reach Arthur's level or even come close to it. At best I'd say that they could be Demon King and Supreme Diety levels.

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
The only way the kids are stronger than Arthur is if Arthur never learns how to master his magic like the original chaos did. I mean theoretically if Arthur learns how to use even a portion of chaos the way Cath did, he’d be immortal

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah no, I doubt Tristan or any of the other knights could reach Arthur's level or even come close to it. At best I'd say that they could be Demon King and Supreme Diety levels.
Meliodas already surpassed those two in his DK mode, and Tristan should be leagues above Mel potential-wise!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I mentioned above, 80% the KoC Arthur will be the strongest hands down, but there's still a little chance that Tristan could be given something that embodies the opposite of Chaos, I mean something related to the concept of "Balance / Order / Harmony".

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
But here in NNT KOC Arthur is the strongest. And his max potential is creating planets with a mere will and no one in NNT ever comes close to it, not even the future generations would. Only way to downplay Arthur is that you say if he's never trained again in this year's and has no control over his powers.

No one comes close to Arthur
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As I said Tristan will just be a upgraded version of Maelstrossa

Hakai

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I can see him approaching Chaos/Arthur level if Nakaba gives him a super broken original magic.

With just his natural Dark and Light power I think he'll be stronger than AM Mel at least, with enough training.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I can see him approaching Chaos/Arthur level if Nakaba gives him a super broken original magic.

With just his natural Dark and Light power I think he'll be stronger than AM Mel at least, with enough training.
Yeah he'll definitely be far stronger than AM Mel sure with much training and will definitely take some time as well because Meliodas was also training in this past 10 years as well, meaning he's also growing stronger. We can ask @Gill for me details.

With this said I don't at all think Tristan will be someone with some broken Reality warping on a planetary level scale like that of chaos or Arthur , he'll definitely be super strong but don't see him going to that level

Hakai

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Tbh Ban and King fodderstomping 200k+ characters didn't seem believable before the final arc, but here we are now.

If Nakaba keeps the quality of final arc in the sequel and the power levels keep escalating Tristan reaching Chaos level would not be impossible.

Though I would honestly prefer if the kids don't surpass the parents by too much.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Tbh Ban and King fodderstomping 200k+ characters didn't seem believable before the final arc, but here we are now.

If Nakaba keeps the quality of final arc in the sequel and the power levels keep escalating Tristan reaching Chaos level would not be impossible.

Though I would honestly prefer if the kids don't surpass the parents by too much.
If that would be the case the power scaling won't matter anymore literally we'll 3-4 characters on chaos level not just Tristan, that if if nakaba goes his final arc type route or else logically there's no way

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Let's discuss here everything that has to do with Tristan's potential. Here is a question to start with:
What would Tristan's equivalent of his father's DK form/level be called? Unlike Meliodas, we know Tristan is a hybrid of Demons, Goddesses, & Humans.
What do you think?

Last edited:

Hakai

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
He'll inherit his father's real original magic, "maximum wank from Nakaba" and surpass Chaos :derp

No seriously though, I'm really interested to see how he looks like when he "activates" his Dark and Light powers.

I wonder if he'll also have Mel and Zel's full power mark.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
He'll inherit his father's real original magic, "maximum wank from Nakaba" and surpass Chaos :derp

No seriously though, I'm really interested to see how he looks like when he "activates" his Dark and Light powers.

Maybe something like this (with 10 wings on both sides)?

ArdaLinea

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

All I know is that he's definitely going to get a bullshit explanation for his powers to not clash with each other and kill him when he uses them.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
All I know is that he's definitely going to get a bullshit explanation for his powers to not clash with each other and kill him when he uses them.
That's why I mentioned earlier that his existence is the embodiment of "Harmony / Balance". He could be considered the natural opposite of Chaos.