Discussion - How powerful could Eliz/Mel's child be?+ | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How powerful could Eliz/Mel's child be?+

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
He'll stay in the demon world with Gelda if he knows whats good for him, if Arthur catches a whiff of him around Tristan he's done for, justice at last for all his crimes.
He will get redemption and train Tristan personally like Sasuke training Boruto :hip

Ger

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
do people here realize that nakaba is merely using arthurian legends names AND not actually copying the same plot that it has??

like arthurian legend is SO different to the powerscale of NNT and its own story line itself. Arthur in NNT is only called a prodigy when demon princes was also called prodigies.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok hear me out

What if the reason why the DK and SD were so angry was that Elizabeth was pregnant. Meliodas knowing of the upcoming battle asked OG Gowther for help. Gowther knowing that after the Gods dealt with Meliodas and Elizabeth, would fight over possession of the child, used his magic to erase everyone’s memory of the child ever existing and hid the child. Instead the Gods just cursed both for their relationship and Gowther ended the war by changing Mael to Estarossa.

Now the child of prophecy let’s just name him Tristan was isolated from others and due to him inheriting darkness from Meliodas and the Light from Elizabeth had severe bipolar tendencies. In places of harmony, he would lose control to the darkness and bring destruction. In places of war, he would be guided by light and bring peace. He had no control over these tendencies and was afraid of himself. Over time, he harnesses his power and awakens his inherent magic, “balance”. That is if the darkness or light ever increase, the other will compensate restoring balance. For example, if he absorbed the commandments he wouldn’t lose control because the light would increase and he would become more powerful. With his magic, he can restore balance to places that have been affected by natural disasters. Also, he could remove curses or spells like the ones Merlin cast to keep her youth. So, upon achieving this state, he feels the obligation of overseeing this world and maintaining it. Also, he is able to fuse ark and darkness to make fusion attacks which are lethal to non goddesses and demons. He will have an appearance with large goddess wings covered in black, yin yang eyes and the demon mark with the ark color.

Now his appearance will be as the final antagonist. Imagine Meliodas and Demon King fighting at their peak is causing the world to go out of balance. The Demon King is about deal the final blow, but then he appears in flash piercing right through the demon king with ark. The sins shocked at the new warriors sudden appearance watch as he uses his magic to remove the commandements from Zel and absorbs them himself. Demon King makes an epic face as he disappears and Zel lifeless corpse is thrown to the ground. As he’s covered in darkness he faces the sin, and then you see his eyes return to the yin yang state. He then declares he will eliminate Meliodas since his presence is not required and doesn’t want his interference in future matters. Since he watched from afar, he blitzes Merlin smacks her with fusion attack and uses his magic to remove the spell she cast on herself, and !merlin turns to dust. Escanor in anger turns into the one and retaliates, but is no match, and Tristan uses a fusion spear to incapacitate Escanor, and removes the sun and absorbs it himself. Also, during this time Meliodas is heavily wounded and being healed by Elizabeth and the sins stepped up to fight. Next, Diane goes to attack and Tristan moves to her blind spot but anticipates Kings response and in turn rips off his wings and throws him full speed at Diane’s head. Gowther shoots an arrow because of balance no effect, and Tristan severs Gowther head. Ban goes for Full react but is too slow and then tries Snatch but because of Balance no effect. Tristan counters and notices Bans body is tougher, so Tristan uses a fusion attack and knocks Ban into a coma like state.

Now Meliodas is fully healed and they spar, but is no match. Meliodas goes to butterfly form but still not a match. As Tristan goes for the kill, Gowther restores everyone’s memories of Tristan. Tristan’s background story is seen and momentarily the darkness overpowers him. Elizabeth goes to comfort him and his eyes return back to yin yang and he goes to touch her face, but then smirks and hits her with darkness. Now about to kill Meliodas, King Arthur appears and saves them. They fight and Arthur is not overwhelmed, but Tristan is testing him since he doesn’t see him as an enemy and then tries to talk Arthur to his side. Arthur seems moved by his words about Meliodas being unreliable and the sins too for supporting him. They both could push the world in a new direction. But, upon learning of Merlin’s death, Arthur changes his mind and attacks. They’re evenly matched, but Tristan quickly overpowers him and knocked him unconscious. He takes Excalibur for himself and moves to kill Meliodas. Then, the world tremors loudly and the demon king and SD appear, with the Demon King swinging at Tristan. The DK and SD both fight against Tristan. Tristan is able to fend off both of them, but it unable to gain an advantage due to both of the fighting in sync. SD is almost full power since she has the three graces returned to her. The DK and SD combine for fusion attack and Tristan counter. They are enveloped in a beam struggle. While this happening, the SD restores life to Zel, Ban, King, and Diane. Though they’re still heavily injured. Ban uses snatch to take power from everyone and than gives it to Meliodas, who will then use his original magic to erase Tristan. Meliodas does in fact succeed, however Tristan is able to make contact with Meliodas and share the effect. Elizabeth seeing this jumps in, and all three are erased. The DK and SD end their long standing battle, Zel and Mael lead the clans, and are separated from the mortal realm.

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
There's an idea that Elizabeth was pregnant as a Goddess, since she wanted to talk to Meliodas about something which made him blush, to which he told her ''later.''

Hasn't been revealed what they were talking about, I suspect pregnancy.

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
There's an idea that Elizabeth was pregnant as a Goddess, since she wanted to talk to Meliodas about something which made him blush, to which he told her ''later.''

Naw, I doubt that they did it back in the days.

But think about it once the peace will be recovered completely.

princessoffire

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

I always thought that to when I first read that chapter, I hope one day its brought up again. I know a few people might have said this already but maybe that is why the DK and SD killed and cursed Meliodas and Elizabeth cause she was pregnant, fearing that this hybrid child will be to strong, they kill them both before the child is born.
Another theory I had about that and is piggybacks on what some people already said but what if Elizabeth had the child before they were cursed and Merlin hid the child, and made Gowther make everyone including Meliodas and Elizabeth that they even had a child. She keeps the child is a sleep state, and making it so the baby would not age or get any stronger. Knowing when Meliodas is able to brake the curse she would be able to reunite the baby with his Meliodas and Elizabeth finally be able to be a happy family.
On a side note it would be cool if they had twins one kid has goddess power and the other had demon power(I know its the theory people used when we didn't know who Estarossa was)

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
I always thought that to when I first read that chapter, I hope one day its brought up again. I know a few people might have said this already but maybe that is why the DK and SD killed and cursed Meliodas and Elizabeth cause she was pregnant, fearing that this hybrid child will be to strong, they kill them both before the child is born.
Another theory I had about that and is piggybacks on what some people already said but what if Elizabeth had the child before they were cursed and Merlin hid the child, and made Gowther make everyone including Meliodas and Elizabeth that they even had a child. She keeps the child is a sleep state, and making it so the baby would not age or get any stronger. Knowing when Meliodas is able to brake the curse she would be able to reunite the baby with his Meliodas and Elizabeth finally be able to be a happy family.
On a side note it would be cool if they had twins one kid has goddess power and the other had demon power(I know its the theory people used when we didn't know who Estarossa was)
Check out my post, a couple before this one. I theorized the same, but their child grew up alone and had uncontrollable bipolar tendencies due to the darkness and light. In the end, he becomes the final villain.

RisaArias

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Just for once the protagonist reproduces a normal kid. Bleach, Naruto etc. already made OP kid. I need a normal one with personality.

He should be as strong as Estarossa. Strong as a commandment, weaker than AA level. It would be nice if the kid is skilled than OP.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just for once the protagonist reproduces a normal kid. Bleach, Naruto etc. already made OP kid. I need a normal one with personality.

He should be as strong as Estarossa. Strong as a commandment, weaker than AA level. It would be nice if the kid is skilled than OP.
Would be nice. Not happening here.

It'd make an interesting story if the kids are forever stuck in their parents' shadow. The children of the chosen ones.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The child of Meliodas & Elizabeth ... the grandchild of DK & SD would definitely be >>>>>>>>>> the Rest

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Small country level , likely higher

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Plot twist:Tristan turns out to actually be extremely weak because he's a mix of Goddess/Demon blood which are incompatible with each other. Or Meliodas and Elizabeth are just unable to have a child at all.

Jokes aside, I would not be surprised if Tristan turned out to simply be of Human race due to Meliodas and Elizabeth's Demon/Goddess blood canceling each other out. He would probably end up being some Zaratras-type exceptionally skilled human, but he wouldn't surpass human limits or be god-level or anything. I don't think that would really fit thematically either. Meliodas and Elizabeth don't want some super powerful godlike kid who will rule all humanity or anyone else, they just want to be married together and live out their lives in peace.

Napstablook

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Tristan will be stronger than Arthur

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Tristan will be stronger than Arthur
Not necessarily! We still have no idea of the limits of Arthur's Chaotic magic.
I know where your statement came from. Well, the fact that SD & DK (light & darkness) together DID seal Chaos is up there, but we still don't know how they managed to do it, whether by brute force in a fair fight, or by traping him and using cheap means. There's also the fact that it heavily depends on who of them (Arthur & Tristan) will be the MC of the next manga, because in Nakaba's logic, the MC wins hands down.

Last edited:

mevbi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Stronger than TOAA. Nothing gonna change that

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maybe the son of meliodas, a demon with immense darkness, and elizabeth, a goddess with immense light, would produce a perfect being of chaos... a regular ass human with no power or lifespan worth mentioning.

Aetherventus258

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So, are many really saying that a son of meliodas and elizabeth would be as strong or stronger than arthur and a perfect being of chaos instead of a single being with ark powers and darkness like mael with the commandments?... interesting