Googlez' Batcave | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Googlez' Batcave

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:zomg, If I could get some hair and a pair of headphones on I will love you forever :whoo but now it looks so awesome, you're so talented googz :thumbs

NoT LucK e

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I dont like your art that much to keep hitting all these spoiler tags. Sorry.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I removed all those spoiler tags.Hope it's better now.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Googlez keep the work, you have a lot of talent :thumbs

Zeltrax

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I agree :wtf
I wish I can draw that..
Keep it up, I look forward to seeing new drawings :woo

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Honestly, your drawings are awesome :zomg and your coloring is very good too! when did you start drawing/coloring?

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here is some stuff I did with watercolors(first time really working with them) in Venice:

Googlez keep the work, you have a lot of talent :thumbs
I agree :wtf
I wish I can draw that..
Keep it up, I look forward to seeing new drawings :woo
Thanks guys!
Honestly, your drawings are awesome :zomg and your coloring is very good too! when did you start drawing/coloring?
Thanks!
I started drawing with Pokemon when i was like....10 years old.Dunno.Anyway,i traced pokemons from my sticker album like crazy and ended up drawing them on my own.There was a filler-show called Doodlez(funnily enough,it doesn't have anything to do with my current username),which inspired me to draw even more.But the series that really got me drawing was Naruto.I started reading the manga and couldn't stop drawing fanarts.Kishimoto's style used to be brilliant.
Some time later I found out that there's stuff like Edited Mangas and ended up seeing some colorings.They did not really impresse me all that much,until i saw some from Amaretti.This led me to coloring on my own.So i made my first coloring almost exactly three years ago.

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Heck those drawings really look awesome! I especially like the first one, is that Venice?
The abstract(?) coloring looks just beautiful

And thanks for explaining how you started. Looks like Naruto really had a huge influence on you :p

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Really nice watercolour painting Googz :thumbs
My favourite is the one of the river with the reflection of the sun in the sea, I really like how you tried to capture that :) You keep improving and using different media to hone your skills, Look forward to more from you :yourock

PS If you haven't already, follow the link to the community awards and vote goldb for best family and friendly member :thumbs thanks :amuse

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here's some stuff I've been working on during my holidays.Still trying to get the hang of watercolors:

Edit:And not to forget the two colorings I did just recently.(My tablet is completely broken now,though...):
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/72916-Naruto-Chapter-553
Version 1:

Version 2:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/72882-Ikakku-Chapter-467

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Heck those drawings really look awesome! I especially like the first one, is that Venice?
The abstract(?) coloring looks just beautiful

And thanks for explaining how you started. Looks like Naruto really had a huge influence on you :p
The first one is actually from the top of my head:XD
Thanks a lot!

It still surpises me to this day how much it influenced me,but tons of newish artists got inspired by him,so yeah.
Really nice watercolour painting Googz :thumbs
My favourite is the one of the river with the reflection of the sun in the sea, I really like how you tried to capture that :) You keep improving and using different media to hone your skills, Look forward to more from you :yourock

PS If you haven't already, follow the link to the community awards and vote goldb for best family and friendly member :thumbs thanks :amuse
Thanks a ton man!
Catching that moment was really difficult!The scenery just kept changing every minute.Not to say that I actually managed to do it,but I tried my best.

And don't worry,your shameless advert led me into voting for you in one of the categories.:3c

Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Argh, I don't care. I wanted to upload everything in the correct order, instead I will just upload random stuff for now.

So here is something I did for my finals. Copied pages from different manga to give them a taste of the variety of art-styles in manga:
Don't know why they all start with 'B'....

---------- Post added September 28, 2012 at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was September 25, 2012 at 09:11 PM ----------

Random update:

---------- Post added October 05, 2012 at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was September 28, 2012 at 02:02 AM ----------

Some Naruto fanarts:

---------- Post added October 09, 2012 at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was October 05, 2012 at 12:33 AM ----------

Herper Derper

neile

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
i can't get enough of your black/white work; totally in love!!

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Jeez, googlez, my first time here and I can say you rock! :zomg
Your drawings are awesome!

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
As asked of me:

I would say he combines expressionism with surrealism quite well, a sort of tragicomic art, the tragic part from expressionism and the sort of dark comedy from surrealism. Very talented. Worthy of the best artist title two years in a row.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Gonna upload something again. Sorry. >__<
As asked of me:
Wow, that's like...wow!

---------- Post added May 07, 2013 at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was April 18, 2013 at 02:10 PM ----------

Here some drawings from my sketchbook. (:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who's the guy in the 4th pic? Can you also explain some of the other pieces please...

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
6 and 9 in particular. Who is it and what's the idea behind no.9?

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
No one in particular. Just someone I sketched. Later I noticed that his outfit resembles Sasuke's...
Was just wondering what kind of impression that would make on someone. It's basically a simple pattern which works better when it's repeated often and big and....yeah, when there's just a lot of it. Like when you take a word and write it down a thrillion times. It does have a certain charme which I tried to imitate. Though I still can't figure out if I should fill the rest of the space or not. The blank space kinda stresses the pattern, but I still wonder how it looks when EVERYTHING is covered. Well, just messing around, basically.