Googlez' Batcave | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Googlez' Batcave

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So i finally made my own Artist Gallery.Took me long enough.Hehe

Anyway,here is some of my art.Most of it,or more like everything, is new and my traditional stuff.I'll upload my colorings and the rest later.
So here are my colorings and some other stuff.Enjoy!

Comments,critics and questions are very welcome!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL ART
------------------------------
Traditional Art
-------------------

Colored Stuff

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/scannen0020kopie.png/][/URL]

Black and White

Pencil Work and Sketches(including FF-Sketches)

This one is rather old.
Goldb

Scav,Orgz,Evil,Hyst

Digitaldude,Blitz

Riki,good_boy

Bugz,A_I,Charlie,Rofl,Imp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COLORINGS
--------------------------
From Newest to Oldest

Naruto

OTHERS

---------------------
Bleach

----------------------
Tegami Bachi

-----------------------
D.Gray-Man

FANART

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/scannen0016kopie.jpg/][/URL]
ANIMATION

Here's my DeviantArt btw.​

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
:wtf at the sketches! They look pretty good!

All are good!

Zeltrax

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Really like the black and white and sketches,
esp the 2nd b&w :thumbs
Amazing work..

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I love your black and white pages :wtf

And your animations were also quite good very fluid :zomg

But my fave was this one :zomg

I frickin' love the colours :zomg

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm only here to ask the story behind this page, I'll check the rest of your work later and I might even leave some feedback for you. :derp

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
:wtf at the sketches! They look pretty good!

All are good!
Really like the black and white and sketches,
esp the 2nd b&w :thumbs
Amazing work..
Thanks a lot for your comments guys!!:maracas

I love your black and white pages :wtf

And your animations were also quite good very fluid :zomg

But my fave was this one :zomg

I frickin' love the colours :zomg
Thanks! :zomg

It's my favourite as well.I didn't even make a sketch,i just took the G-pen and started drawing.In the end i had something weird,but it was fun.The colors were even more fun.I'm glad it looks decent enough,because it was supposed to be an experiment.
I'm only here to ask the story behind this page, I'll check the rest of your work later and I might even leave some feedback for you. :derp

Really really?That'd be awesome

Er,it's actually just a school project from about one and a half year ago.I already finished my submission for it,so i had nothing to do and did this additionally.It was the first time i used this manga paper and the maru-pen i bought,so it was quite interesting.Then i colored it with copics and it was finished.I was so proud.:derp

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Er,it's actually just a school project from about one and a half year ago.I already finished my submission for it,so i had nothing to do and did this additionally.It was the first time i used this manga paper and the maru-pen i bought,so it was quite interesting.Then i colored it with copics and it was finished.I was so proud.:derp
That's disappointing. I was expecting to hear something awesome about that .. thing and those two guys. Make something up now. :oh

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's disappointing. I was expecting to hear something awesome about that .. thing and those two guys. Make something up now. :oh
I could tell you a story about any other manga page in my gallery,but this one is rather difficult.I was 15/16,so i didn't think of anything at all.
But i can give it a try anyway,don't expect too much anything.
So here's the story:
That blond guy is a prince,who has to prove himself here.Little backstory: His father the king,despite being a formidable countryleader,who brought the magical country whealth and power,was a terrible and cruel man deep inside and his wife was the one to experience his dark nature on a daily basis.She suffered under his iron fist and started to hate him.Her hate grew more and more.She despised him.One day,the royal couple was happy to announce that they had a child and the whole country celebrated the birth of a new prince.The Elders saw a bright future in his eyes and great magical powers.However,little did they know,the child harboured all of the mother's hatred.Some years later,still mentally and physically exhausted from her son's birth,the mother began to have doubts.What if her son would be the same as his father?Someone else would suffer just like her,so she decided to kill him.She waited for a moment where they both were alone.She took a knife and wanted to stab him,but she hesitated.She wasn't determined enough to kill her own son,who loved her over everything else in this world.Suddenly,the father arrived and saw the scene.He grabbed his sword and chopped his wife's head off without raising an eyebrow.The boy's face was covered with his beloved mother's blood and he snapped.He started screaming and cryingHe couldn't control the hatred that was deep inside him and let it overtake him.The father was scared shitless and in a way,he was impressed.He was surprised when his son suddenly attacked him and took a lethal blow.The King was stunned by this overwhelming power.He quickly realized that he had to stop his son.His son's powers,despite being extraordinary,were still inferior to his,so he could simply kill his son.However,he also knew of the country's importance.It needed a King and he was old and wrinkly already.Moreover,he just took a heavy blow,which shortened his life span.So he came to the conclusion that he would not kill his son.Rather,he used his remaining power in order to tear that ominous power out of his son.It worked.The boy fainted and the dark power escaped in the form of a crow.Some years later,the King died,so the son was supposed to get the crown.However,the Elders did not accept him,as he had no magical powers due to the incident.Every royal member had them,which made them different from the common folks.Now,the Prince was like a mere citizen.That's why he decided to prove himself to the Elders.He decided to defeat the monster that used to life inside him.He took his best friend,who excelled in fighting, on a journey to the beast.Now,here they are,about to fight the embodiment of his mother's hatred against his father and him.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think they are all great. I like your sketches, especially. Keep up the great work, all the best in the future! :D

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wow Googz-kun you're so talented :zomg I love your FF sketches, I'm still waiting for your design of me :3c(that's my way of asking you to draw me me please :eyeroll)

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Omfg I never saw those FF-sketches! Are they new? :zomg Damn, you drew me better looking than I really am!

(I haven't smoked a single cigarette in a looooong while though... but it makes me look badass in that pic. :tem)

Overall just amazing work Googz. You know you're my favorite artist on the whole forum! :D

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Not like hes got much competition there anyway :amuse

And I found your picture of Rofl is very close to the original being lol. It's amazing because you never seen him before, yet you drew him so well :p cool Mann! :D

NoT LucK e

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Good stuff overall.

Akiyama

Reaction score
Country
United States
A_I has a 3rd eyebrow and it's above his lip, hahahahaha.
Evil is wearing Kanye West sunglasses. How come digitaldude has 2 pics, what's so special about him?

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
riki-chawn looks so cute!! :hearts

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think they are all great. I like your sketches, especially. Keep up the great work, all the best in the future! :D
Good stuff overall.
riki-chawn looks so cute!! :hearts
Thank you guys!!:hug

Wow Googz-kun you're so talented :zomg I love your FF sketches, I'm still waiting for your design of me :3c(that's my way of asking you to draw me me please :eyeroll)
Thanks!
Now that you mention it,i still have to draw you!Hmm,you're going to be fun goldbarbie!:3c

Omfg I never saw those FF-sketches! Are they new? :zomg Damn, you drew me better looking than I really am!

(I haven't smoked a single cigarette in a looooong while though... but it makes me look badass in that pic. :tem)

Overall just amazing work Googz. You know you're my favorite artist on the whole forum! :D
They're quite old actually:XD

Did I draw you better looking?I thought it's quite close to the original one:hurr
(I hope i didn't make you smoke cigs again :/)

Thanks!:tem
Not like hes got much competition there anyway :amuse

And I found your picture of Rofl is very close to the original being lol. It's amazing because you never seen him before, yet you drew him so well :p cool Mann! :D
True,it's a pity...

I was rather surprised as well:lmaoI wonder if i got digital right.
A_I has a 3rd eyebrow and it's above his lip, hahahahaha.
Evil is wearing Kanye West sunglasses. How come digitaldude has 2 pics, what's so special about him?
:XD

Digi has two pics because i have two impressions of him.First,there is this manly impression i get,but often i also see that other side of him...

UPDATE

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/863/scannen0020kopie.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/scannen0021kopie.png/
W.I.P:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/scannen0022kopie.jpg/

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't wait to see ur version of me, I hope it's awesome like Love from Bleach or other black manga characters :spaz

NoT LucK e

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sick of hitting show me to see them.

johnbriner

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Nice work! I like all your art, especially the pencil sketches, you're good. Hope to see more updates from you. Keep it up!

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I can't wait to see ur version of me, I hope it's awesome like Love from Bleach or other black manga characters :spaz
Here it is,but don't expect much.:lmao

I can make another version for you,but for that you have to show your badass side:XD
I'm sick of hitting show me to see them.
I figured it would get annoying.I'll change that as soon as i can.Thanks for telling me,though!
Nice work! I like all your art, especially the pencil sketches, you're good. Hope to see more updates from you. Keep it up!
Thank you man!

Here is some more stuff:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some drawings from my sketchbook.Scanning stuff is difficult,because the size is so big(likewise,the quality is rather bad).