Shounen - Change Guy by Son Eun Ho & Choi Myung Suu | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Change Guy by Son Eun Ho & Choi Myung Suu

Sorata

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Re: Change Guy

It was an awsome fight, i was really sad when it ended, it was the most unfair fight i ever seen, a guy who works hard as Shin Jin-Ho didn´t deserve to loose, there are only 3 volumes left but i hope that Shin Jin-Ho will appear again, Shin Jin-Ho is the man:).
But after this fight i´m really confused, now that Kwon Shin won i don´t know who will be the final enemy, Kwon Shin or Sa Mong-Cho, but my guess is Sa Mong-Cho, now that Kwon Shin is weakned, Mong-Cho will defeat him and fight Woo So-Choi in the final battle...probably.

HARUHI_han

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

oh my God, I haven't found chap 313 314 anywhere. stoptazmo hasn't released them.
But Shin Jin HO lost, that's unfair!!The last hope perhaps will focus on Woo Soo Choi.

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

You can download it on mangatraders or evil empire, both sites already have the last 2 chapters.
But this is really a strange situation, now 3 guys from the Correctional Institute are still undefeated and from the main land guys, only Woo So-Choi is left, the plot can take so many turns, it´s killing me waiting to know the end.

DragonX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

It been killing me too, how strong can Kang Too-Jee become until he is the last one standing. I hope he show his hidden talent soon because he still need to fight 1 more guy after his next fight.

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Chapter 315 has come out by KMTS, go grab it, it´s a good chapter.

ChaosCloud

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Can anybody post change guy raw chapter 317 and up?

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Can anybody post change guy raw chapter 317 and up?
There are no raws on the net, Geeker(the Change Guy Manga Editor) buy the volumes himself, and he does the scanalation.

NightHawk451

Reaction score
Country
United States

This manwha kicks so much ass and i can believe people havent noticed this.Its waaaaaay better as a martial arts manga than naruto.I've finished every chapter and i'm still waiting for 326, but really people should discuss this more.

Its so awesome.My favorite characters are Ji Kang-Hyuk Han Kang-Ho and the immortal Shin Jin-ho i even set this guy as my youtube background.

This guy is so right about training.I actualy used his training method of punching 1000 times a day its very hard but i still try my best.

Too bad there isnt an anime of this it would be so much pwnage but i dont think there will be one ever.

Anyways i'm gonna make some fan art of jin-ho and post it here p.s THANK YOU GEEKER!

master of speed and power the immortal... Shin Jin-Ho !!

MAJOR SPOILERS LOOK AT OWN RISK...

The manwha began in 1998 and it lasted till 2006

The story stops at volume 31

If you want to spoil yourself these are the two last volumes for you to download

Volume 30: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9lhvtn7ay5b
Volume 31: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bdzxtatxetx

And did you guys know this manwha is like crazy uber popular in vietnam its even translated in vietnamese to chapter 320 dont believe me? check this truongton.net

Last edited:

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

This manwha kicks so much ass and i can believe people havent noticed this.Its waaaaaay better as a martial arts manga than naruto.I've finished every chapter and i'm still waiting for 326, but really people should discuss this more.

Its so awesome.My favorite characters are Ji Kang-Hyuk Han Kang-Ho and the immortal Shin Jin-ho i even set this guy as my youtube background.

This guy is so right about training.I actualy used his training method of punching 1000 times a day its very hard but i still try my best.

Too bad there isnt an anime of this it would be so much pwnage but i dont think there will be one ever.

Anyways i'm gonna make some fan art of jin-ho and post it here p.s THANK YOU GEEKER!

master of speed and power the immortal... Shin Jin-Ho !!

MAJOR SPOILERS LOOK AT OWN RISK...

The manwha began in 1998 and it lasted till 2006

The story stops at volume 31

If you want to spoil yourself these are the two last volumes for you to download

Volume 30: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9lhvtn7ay5b
Volume 31: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bdzxtatxetx

And did you guys know this manwha is like crazy uber popular in vietnam its even translated in vietnamese to chapter 320 dont believe me? check this truongton.net
Wow another Change Guy and Shin Jin-Ho fan, i tought i was the only one, Shin Jin-Ho really inspired me, now i can do the 1000 punches a day, but when i tried for the first time(September 2007) i hurt a muscle on my back, both my elbows and my left wrist, i loved martial arts but i never did any, the only thing i did was weight training, but now i can do both.

Anyway if you like Shin Jin-Ho you should try the manga Eyeshield 21, there is a guy there(Shin Seijuurou) who is just like Jin-Ho, they are my favorite characters ever.

My favorite matches in CG are:
1st - Shin Jin-Ho vs Kwon Shin(i almost cried in the end of that match)
2nd - Ji Kang-Hyuk vs Ma Kang-Chul
3rd - Shin Jin-Ho vs Megal Ji-Hang

Last edited:

NightHawk451

Reaction score
Country
United States

Wow another Change Guy and Shin Jin-Ho fan, i tought i was the only one, Shin Jin-Ho really inspired me, now i can do the 1000 punches a day, but when i tried for the first time(September 2007) i hurt a muscle on my back, both my elbows and my left wrist, i loved martial arts but i never did any, the only thing i did was weight training, but now i can do both.

Anyway if you like Shin Jin-Ho you should try the manga Eyeshield 21, there is a guy there(Shin Seijuurou) who is just like Jin-Ho, they are my favorite characters ever.

My favorite matches in CG are:
1st - Shin Jin-Ho vs Kwon Shin(i almost cried in the end of that match)
2nd - Ji Kang-Hyuk vs Ma Kang-Chul
3rd - Shin Jin-Ho vs Megal Ji-Hang
lol i know i watched every episode of eyeshield 21 and i'm reading the manga but if there was an anime of change guy it would pwn so much.
The reason i read change guy is because its a delinquent fight manga they realy realy should make an anime of this!!!

serpent lord

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Re: Change Guy by Eun Ho Son & Myung Suu Choi

still got no news from change guy???

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

still got no news from change guy???
KMTS just released the last chapters from volume 30 last week, there is only one volume left to end.

Unholy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

why isn't there more!
I demand a change guy 2!
I dunno why u would want that, i think the manga prolly lost popularity or something like that and had to end faster than it should or at least thats what i hope for.The last 2-3 volumes were quite rushed and the story just sucked on those last few volumes, if the author had just kept the tornaument going end it with the male lead winning and everybody going back home that would be fine with me, however instead he pulls a major bullshit that an organization is keeping that place to use the strongest prisioners to explore some stuff on a land that is radioative.That is really lame, as far as i know there is not such thing "im stronger i can last longer on a radioative land", besides that no one would ever cooperate with the said organization if they were going to die anyway why help the ones that are sending them to their deaths?The other annoing things are the explanations for for all those twists were rather short and not well thought and the fact that on the last volume they introduce a guy out of nowhere that is stronger than the strongest delinquent and in like a chapter or 2 the male lead just beats that guy like its nothing especial.I cant understand what made the author introduce this many twists and new char when the manga was about to end, i really liked this manga but the ending pretty much ruined most of the fun i had with it.

Last edited:

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

I dunno why u would want that, i think the manga prolly lost popularity or something like that and had to end faster than it should or at least thats what i hope for.The last 2-3 volumes were quite rushed and the story just sucked on those last few volumes, if the author had just kept the tornaument going end it with the male lead winning and everybody going back home that would be fine with me, however instead he pulls a major bullshit that an organization is keeping that place to use the strongest prisioners to explore some stuff on a land that is radioative.That is really lame, as far as i know there is not such thing "im stronger i can last longer on a radioative land", besides that no one would ever cooperate with the said organization if they were going to die anyway why help the ones that are sending them to their deaths?The other annoing things are the explanations for for all those twins were rather short and not well thought and the fact that on the last volume they introduce a guy out of nowhere that is stronger than the strongest delinquent and in like a chapter or 2 the male lead just beats that guy like its nothing especial.I cant understand what made the author introduce this many twists and new char when the manga was about to end, i really liked this manga but the ending pretty much ruined most of the fun i had with it.
I agree with you 100%, after the Shin Jin-Ho/Kwon Shin figt the manga went downhill, we never got to see Cho Sa-Mong in a real fight because his fight with Kang Too-Jee was too easy and the one with Woo So-Choi was to fast and didn´t end, it´s still one of my favorite manga but the end is awfull.