Shounen - Change Guy by Son Eun Ho & Choi Myung Suu | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Change Guy by Son Eun Ho & Choi Myung Suu

Sorata

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Re: Change Guy

K-Manga.Net just release chapter 308 after a long break:), the climax between Kwon Shin and Shin Jin-Ho will begin.

mokney

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia

where can i find the first chapters trans??

well more specifically, after volume 5

Last edited:

mokney

Reaction score
Country
Australia

thanks, finished reading all scans, apparently there is only 4 more volumes left, looks like its gonna go down to an all or nothing match. Anyone care to pm me whether or not woo goes back into his own body?

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Like you i´m steel waiting for the next volumes, but i think that they won´t go back to their originall body´s.
But i really don´t know how they will put so many fights left in so few volumes, maybe Shin Jin-Ho will beat Kwon Shin(i would love that, Shin Jin-Ho is my favorite character), and the final battle will be Woo So-Choi vs the judo guy that beat Kang Too-Jee.
What do you think?

mokney

Reaction score
Country
Australia

honestly, i think they will return to their bodies...but then again its more than likely they remain in their current bodies. Still the fight scenes are amazing.

HARUHI_han

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

then could anyone tell me where I could download vol 35 of this? I'm a big fan of change guy but until now I've just had 28 vol in my computer

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

I´m a great fan too, but unfortuntly there are only scans to the first chapter from vol 29, Kwon Shin is still fighting with Shin Jin-Ho, and i can´t find raws anywere, we just have to wait for KMTS to scanlate the later ones:(.

HARUHI_han

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Oh my! a publisher in my country has bought the copyright of Change guy but then they suddenly stopped at vol 15 ( and I know it is certain that they will never continue it)
Once I found out a page which hosts full of it but at that time it was still on releasing by that publisher so I thought I'd rather buy than download, but now despite all of my effort, I couldn't find it again( cry-_-)
@Sorata: at first I only liked Kan Too Jee and Han Kang Ho, but now I do like Shin Jin Ho^^
here a fanart of Kang To Jee colored by me( is it right to post here?), for all Change Guy's fan^^

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Thanks a lot for the coloring:), very cool.
My favorite character is Shin Jin-Ho(the best from Change Guy), then i like Ji Kang-Hyuk, Kang Too-Jee and Woo So-Choi, for the bad guys Kwon Shin is my favorite.For the fights i like Shin Jin-Ho vs Megal Jihang, Woo So-Choi vs Shin Jin-Ho, Shin Jin-Ho vs Kwon Shin, but my favorite one is definitly Ji Kang-Hyuk vs Mah Kang-Chul, that fight gave me goosebumps, the fighting will of Kang-Hyuk using lots of great techniques against the unlimited stamina of Mah Kang-Chul was great.

It´s a pity people don´t discuss more Change Guy:(.
Who do you think will win the fight of Shin Jin-Ho vs Kwon Shin?

HARUHI_han

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Who do you think will win the fight of Shin Jin-Ho vs Kwon Shin?
I haven't seen the chapter with that fight, I have 28 vol in my computer but I've just read 26 vol.I'm on the way looking for next volumes from vol 29.
However I prefer Shin jin Ho to win.Among the battles taking place from start to now, I like the fight between Kang To Jee and Shin Jin Ho best. I can't forget how tough and steadfast Jin Ho was.He refused to fall down even when he was unconscious , that impressed me a lot.
I have fanarts of Han kang Ho and Yo jon An but not yet colored. I'm thinking of making a fanart of Shin Jin Ho now. It's really happy to have a fan like you sharing my love with Change guy.

How do you think about Kang To Jee who is stuck in Woo So Choi's body?

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Wow i really would love to see a fan-art of Shin Jin-Ho, i really like Shin Jin-Ho´s life style and training method(1000 times every kick and punch since the day he started walking), he is a character with such a strong presence and personallity, we really can fell his strength to the drawings in the manwha.

I like the original Kang Too-Jee but i think he is a little weird, for a guy who was so strong and hard working he is really arrogent and gets pissed off very easy, if we didn´t know about the strength of his original body, we would think he was a duffus, but still i like his character anyway, i don´t know why i just like him...

Who do you think will be the final enemy, Kwon Shin or Sa Mong-Cho? since the beggining i thought that Kwon Shin(the man with unlimited potencial) would be the final enemy, but i really want him to loose against Shin Jin-Ho, so my vote goes to Sa Mong-Cho.

I think this story would be perfect if the author gave us more background history on the relationship between Woo So-Choi and Yuna Park, a great fighting story with a little romance would be the greatest.

HARUHI_han

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Wow i really would love to see a fan-art of Shin Jin-Ho
yeah, I would try my best on it. However it would take me about 1 week to complete it because I'm quite busy due to work and study.
I like the original Kang Too-Jee but i think he is a little weird, for a guy who was so strong and hard working he is really arrogant and gets pissed off very easy, if we didn´t know about the strength of his original body, we would think he was a duffus, but still i like his character anyway, i don´t know why i just like him...
I agree with you. I wonder why Kang To Jee is so cocky and noisy in Woo Soo's body.I don't see that when he was still in his original body. In contrast, Woo Soo who is in To Jee's body also acts more and more differently from how he used to be.It would be better if he can apply some of his ''super'' intelligence in the fights.Now he totally becomes a delinquent.
I think this story would be perfect if the author gave us more background history on the relationship between Woo So-Choi and Yuna Park, a great fighting story with a little romance would be the greatest.
What a pity we don't share the same idea on this term.I myself don't like Yuna ( and all the girls in Change guy , too. The boys are cool but the girls are suck!)
However, I still want to know how would they end up when Woo Soo and To Jee change their bodies once more

Last edited:

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Well i think that they won´t end changing up bodies again, my vote is that they will stay like this forever, it´s just a feeling of mine.

I think Woo So-Choi already used some of his cleaverness in fights, specially training, it´s Woo So-Choi´s great concentration that made him learn that "wind" technique he used to defeat Han Kang-Ho or to blow apart Sa Mong-Cho, or like that training he had to catch the eagle and dodge the logs.

I agree with you when you said that the female characters are crap, i don´t like Yuna or Do-Eh and i think that the male characters are some of the best ever(Shin Jin-Ho and Ji Kang-Hyuk), i said that thing about the romance just to put some different plot than just fighting. Don´t misunderstand me, i´m a martial artist, so i admit that´s one of the reason´s that make me love Change Guy so much, not to mention Ji Kang-Hyuk´s and Shin Jin-Ho´s personallitys: of training all the time just to be strong, read the fight of Kwon Shin vs Shin Jin-Ho and you will understand what i´m saying.

HARUHI_han

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Well i think that they won´t end changing up bodies again
but such kind of body changing motif occurs a lot in manga( and in movies , too) and all of them end up switching their bodies again so I guess things are the same to this series.
At the moment I'm quite busy with my homework and coming final examination so time for reading manga is not much. After reading the fight between Kwonshin and Jin Ho, I will continue discussing with you.
Don´t misunderstand me, i´m a martial artist
really? well, have you ever read Itto Katobi, a manga about soccer ?.It also contains alot of spectacular fighting scenes like this series and full of humor which can keep you laughing from the start to the end. And it doesn't have have any romantic relationship because the hero is very similar to Kang Too Jee in Woo Soo's body, a short , cocky guy and not suitable for love stories.

GeeKeR

Reaction score
Country
United States

Good to see a strong fanbase. I love mangahelpers. I've just upped chapters 313 and 314 for my group to QC. 314 marks the end of the fight (which is one of the best ever!). So you will soon be satisfied. Thanks for all your continued support! Woot!

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Thanks a lot Geeker, i really love your work for Change Guy, i worship you for letting me read Shin Jin-Ho vs Kwon Shin and Ji Kang-Hyuk vs Mah Kang-Chul:), thanks.

HARUHI_han

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

yeah yeah, thanks a lot for your hard work.Chapter 312 stops right at the moment which decides the victor, I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.
Sorata, now I understand your feelings after reading these chapters, I think that while Kwonshin is an innate genius , Shin Jin Ho is a genius of endeavor ( like Akira in Samurai Deeper Kyo)^^

Sorata

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Yes i agree with you, the both of them resemble a lot, Shin Seijuurou(ES21)=Shin Jin-Ho and Kongo Agon(ES21)=Kwon Shin, if you like Change Guy, try Eyeshield 21, there are a lot of great characters too, and yes Shin Jin-Ho is an hard work genius like Akira(Samurai Deeper Kyo), Ippo(Hajime no Ippo), Rock Lee(Naruto), Shin(ES21), Zoro(One Piece), etc.

DragonX

Reaction score
Country
United States

313 and 314 is out, too bad he lost but it still a cool fight.