Games - Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.

The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.

❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.

❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town

❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.

❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.

❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.

Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)

I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
⚔ Votecount ⚔

0/13

-
Shad x1 - Sirsamuel (#18)

-
DigitalDude x1 - Wojak (#20)

💀 Day End in 💀
Countdown

Now that I think about the hints I've seen, have read the OP story, and have seen those three dragon eggs to be hatched.

I'm thinking that we're the dragons to be hatched and so a higher number of role-learning roles than would be normal.

Part of me wants to say there are three insane apprentices and, if so, I think I might already know the three or at least two which is enough for me for Day 1.

Now, my question is what things would it make sense for a dragon to hatch into? In other words, what other roles make sense for this sort of game? A rookie wouldn't be surprising, but that's just another egg.

Perhaps a doctor or a long-haul role like banshee, avenger, or something that's notably more useful in late game thsn early.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
votekill SOnofDaws

Place holder for now, ketchuping with the thread

Kat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
votekill SOnofDaws

Place holder for now, ketchuping with the thread
gege are you protecting me~

Anyway, Tatsumaki is the only one yet to post today, everyone else posted at least once

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Then I will vote for tatsumaki, there are only a few hours left.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
can we get more than a 'never had this role before' excuse of a hint
I'll reveal more tomorrow. It's a smaller game so I think judging people on their discussions/play, not just their hinting, will be crucial to the game. That said, its day 1 so caution will likely be thrown to the wind.

Now that I think about the hints I've seen, have read the OP story, and have seen those three dragon eggs to be hatched.

I'm thinking that we're the dragons to be hatched and so a higher number of role-learning roles than would be normal.

Part of me wants to say there are three insane apprentices and, if so, I think I might already know the three or at least two which is enough for me for Day 1.

Now, my question is what things would it make sense for a dragon to hatch into? In other words, what other roles make sense for this sort of game? A rookie wouldn't be surprising, but that's just another egg.

Perhaps a doctor or a long-haul role like banshee, avenger, or something that's notably more useful in late game thsn early.
How do you get to that from just the OP and a random gif? :hmm

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
1) it has been a while since I played such a vanilla game
2) This really benefits mafia a lot
3) They really are taking the chill approach this time I guess last 2 mins will be spicy

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Hmm, if this is true I may know one as well.

Wouldn't 3 apprentice just duplicate 3 roles already in the game?

Insane Apprentice (Townie): Targets a person at Night phase to learn from him. If the player manages to learn from the same target 2 times, he changes his role to his teacher's and is notified of the change and which role it is. If however his teacher gets blocked or killed he learns nothing that night. Once his role changed he cannot learn a new role.
If his target happened to be a Mafia he joins that Mafia and becomes an unskilled Mafia Member after learning from him 2 times. If his target is a 3rd party he learns that role as normal. If his target is a Mentee he joins the Mentor-Mentee group as another Mentee. The Apprentice doesn't know about his sanity.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
⚔ Announcement ⚔

Unfortunately due to some emergent IRL issues, Lakhan can't continue to play. But he will get a sub.
thxs so so much @Farfalla for subbing at short notice <3

Kat will have to leave for personal reasons too, but "not today".

when she does she will have a sub too , thxs @Juviii for subbing to <3

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco

I did a reread, not many people usefully claimed.
But there is something weird with some players, daws post does make sense with what transpired today.

DD's claim could be seen as apprentice.
Kat's used the word Successor which sound like an apprentice claim, unless I'm trippring.
Daws more or less is the last apprentice unless this is all wrong.

3 eggs makes no sense to put in a opening post, so yeah since no mechanic, roles are what to watch out for.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Lakhan just yesterday said "hi its been a while" and now he's gone, just like that? :biblethump

Kat's used the word Successor which sound like an apprentice claim, unless I'm trippring.
Sounds more like she can pass on a potato, nvd etc, as for apprentice she would refer to herself as a successor no?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That said I am not Apprentice role.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm sorry, ppl, I'm currently busy with work, I should have more time from tomorrow on or monday. I dislike my role, but I'll try to play it well regardless, just know I'm not good at it. (and this is a hint)

I hope @lakhan220 is fine.

Votekill wojak for vengeance for last game.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I haven't noticed anything too off about anyone so far. Just a couple that look like town to me but too early to list.

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia

I did a reread, not many people usefully claimed.
But there is something weird with some players, daws post does make sense with what transpired today.

DD's claim could be seen as apprentice.
Daws more or less is the last apprentice unless this is all wrong.

3 eggs makes no sense to put in a opening post, so yeah since no mechanic, roles are what to watch out for.

This day is so hopeless that yall are taking my "successor" so seriously ... as successor I mean the person who is going to sub for me the next day or so. Sorry to tell you but your theories about that went to waste :darn Also if you read carefully there is a lot more in my cute hint- night quirk = night action, so you can add that to your list if you want. Good job getting it together btw!

I will have to go now though and won't be back by the end of the day. Since nothing really happened I will just votekill SirSam.

A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell and I'm going out.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Ah, fun flashbacks to lynching the guy Lambu was gonna sub, wasting all of Lambu's rereading. But I don't find Kat suspicious.

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Votekill wojak for vengeance for last game.
I understand. And I'm sorry for the last game.

Can you give any hint about your role?

So far Kat looks trustworthy to me. none overly suspicious. I guess as usual for day 1...not much to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.