Games - Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 110 - Game of Thrones II - End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Here is the summary of the actions :

Santa gifts, it s not exactly mechanics, but more a cosmetic aspect making use of the game and Easter. I gave up on initial mechanics , because there was not enough players.

The Gifts :
2 of them were sent.

❄ Dragons eggs
-To be given 1st, as they need to be bred, once they grow, on day 3 they will grant a one use ability to the recipient, depending on how well they were bred, the recipient's performance (voting, killing etc.).

It could grant a day kill or a freeman/burden, or nothing if the recipient's performance is 50/50.

❄ 3 Eyed Raven
"Vision"- It grants a vision power.

A one use Spirit medium secondary to recipient if town, 2 uses of mafia detective uses if the recipient is non- town

❄ Iron coin
- "Vallhar morghulis"

grants 1 noble vote to the recipient.

❄ Needle
- "Not today"
- Makes the recipient immune to any kill, Lynch, Night kill, Day kill for 1 day.

❄ 7 Gods' blessing
- Ultimate game gift
If Santa manages to deliver all the gifts the game will keep going, and Santa will co win it with the winners.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to leave any constructive criticism, especially regarding balance, or anything else you want for improving for next games.

Apologies again for the missteps, mistakes or anything that went wrong, or anything that might have frustrated you ( like extending phases ;arf)

I will update OP post Asap , apologies, I kept forgetting it.

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Have we ever played a MG together?
No we have not. Last time i played was in 2020 most likely. I m newbie if u might say.

Perhaps not enough players. Anything you‘d like to share about your role?
For now, I would say I never had this role before.

wojak

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
who's gonna make lists to keep track of peoples claims this game?

And lest I be considered uncooperative/secretive or scum too early into the game, let me make a safe claim too, that I wojak/Tyrion Lannister never had this role before.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Yeah, doesn‘t help that the people making that hint ever had a handful of roles to begin with.

So with 13 players we eithet have 3 mafias or possibly 4 if town roles are strong. Recruitable roles are also on the table with 3 mafias so let‘s be particularly careful who gets “confirmed“ early lest we Asako ourselves again.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
can we get more than a 'never had this role before' excuse of a hint

I guess I will start, you follow? I'm active.
Kat is a new player requesting hints, makes me doubt he is evil, he would be more passive as a new scum player.

who's gonna make lists to keep track of peoples claims this game?
That would be Erinyes but she isn't playing, we need a new claim-gatherer.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
What better neutral party to gather and present hints, than the host herself? :derp

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I'm mad at you @Erinyes, joffrey is clearly sabotage :arf

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia

I guess I will start, you follow? I'm active.
Kat is a new player requesting hints, makes me doubt he is evil, he would be more passive as a new scum player.
There are so many errors in this. First of all, you ain't starting nothing because for one Gry started. I already hinted too so you are the one following us (not that it matters much but you should be more observant). Second of all, I am not a new player. Third of all, I am not a he either. Reckless with our words aren't we stinky Joffrey~

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
1- Only active/passive are hints, didn't have it before or interesting is just fluff.

2/3- thanks for letting me know.

stinky Joffrey
I'm the king :3

Ah who I'm I kidding, fuck joffrey.

wojak

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
That would be Erinyes but she isn't playing, we need a new claim-gatherer.
You do it, chad. As an ex host, you did a lot of vote gathering before anyway. You'd be able to carry out this important task better than most, I reckon.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
You do it, chad. As an ex host, you did a lot of vote gathering before anyway. You'd be able to carry out this important task better than most, I reckon.
:gigglebunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny

It been a while since @SonOfDaws played, I don't remember if you play D1 or you Holt it, but hopefully you join us.

wojak

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Okay, so this is a rather small game. That's why I think we need to be proactive early. Otherwise, by the time we start noticing conflicting claims and unsound arguments, we will have host townies with important roles. And this will also give the mafias time to make convenient claims as per with game situations.

Going with this, I should also share a bit about my role. And for now I can say that I do have a night role.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
IM LATE! Oh shid, alright lets see here vote kill khal drogo

Alright I'll hint to get the ball rolling, my role wont be useful for a while.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

damn no one is here, what happened in 2023....

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Howdy All,

Its been a bit since I played one of these.

:gigglebunny:gigglebunny:gigglebunny

It been a while since @SonOfDaws played, I don't remember if you play D1 or you Holt it, but hopefully you join us.
I think D1 in a more manageably sized game suits my schedule quite nicely, but D1s are also pretty skippable most games I've played.

Yeah, doesn‘t help that the people making that hint ever had a handful of roles to begin with.

So with 13 players we eithet have 3 mafias or possibly 4 if town roles are strong. Recruitable roles are also on the table with 3 mafias so let‘s be particularly careful who gets “confirmed“ early lest we Asako ourselves again.
I would be fun to have Asa around as player or co-host again.

My guess for the opp team size is currently 3 and a half mafia, that half mafia only being a potential mafia like traitor, sleeper, or insane apprentice. Our hosts are the chaos-enjoyers types. Plus, this is a Game of Thrones MG.

Also

My name is Arya Stark, I want you to know that!

Last one to hint at their role is a stinky scum, I will go first: I was going to just wing this, but my night quirk convinced me otherwise, SO I hope that my successor for this quirk is going to do a great job saving the people in the name of Stark.
This seems like the setup a killing role player puts out there if they want to do a flashy reveal with Arya's faceless assassin line of "a girl has no name" right when they're about to kill and/or win.

Votekill Kat

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
IM LATE! Oh shid, alright lets see here vote kill khal drogo

Alright I'll hint to get the ball rolling, my role wont be useful for a while.

damn no one is here, what happened in 2023....
I'm going to go ahead and guess apprentice and I get the feeling that's going to be the theme of the game.

Maybe two tiny non-townie teams with a town filled with a lot of insane apprentices or roles like that.

It would explain why there were talks of there both being a special beginner-friendly mechanic and yet none shown here, unless I missed something: The "special mechanic" could very well be in the role setup as opposed to adding a new set of rules that make the game less beginner-friendly.

Howdy All,

Its been a bit since I played one of these.

I think D1 in a more manageably sized game suits my schedule quite nicely, but D1s are also pretty skippable most games I've played.

I would be fun to have Asa around as player or co-host again.

My guess for the opp team size is currently 3 and a half mafia, that half mafia only being a potential mafia like traitor, sleeper, or insane apprentice. Our hosts are the chaos-enjoyers types. Plus, this is a Game of Thrones MG.

Also

This seems like the setup a killing role player puts out there if they want to do a flashy reveal with Arya's faceless assassin line of "a girl has no name" right when they're about to kill and/or win.

Votekill Kat
*It would
Not "I would"

wojak

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I mean late 2022 wasnt that bad for mafia game, oh well, are you the mafia?
I don't know how this will clear anything up but no, I am not. Are you?

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I don't know how this will clear anything up but no, I am not. Are you?
No, I am townie.

I'm gonna kill an inactive player not samuel. Let's get some life into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.