Shounen - Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san by MIURA Tadahiro | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san by MIURA Tadahiro

TyVip

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
But she could see something, that seems to be clear.
oh you mean she see a ghost right? I thought you meant see Yuuna as Yuuna and not a ghost.
Author is slowly letting Chisaki see Yuuna, step by step. :super

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
oh you mean she see a ghost right? I thought you meant see Yuuna as Yuuna and not a ghost.
Author is slowly letting Chisaki see Yuuna, step by step. :super
Yes, she can see a ghost in chapter 25, which is Yuna. I think the only thing left is for Chisaki to have a near death experience or become a Youkai...or actually die and become a ghost.

TyVip

Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
There are some weird page transition between chapter 24 and 25.

Also 300,000 copies in print :cheez:super.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@TotalEcon I think sometime in the future Oboro will go to school to "serve" Kogarashi :teehee. Imagine all the shenanigans she will pull at school.

Miura needs to learn from Kentaro Yabuki, everyone in Yuragi have one pattern of underwear (white with a bowtie)

Last edited:

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
God bless the tankobons, the uncensored content is great, even better in the volume 2

TyVip

Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
@TotalEcon so even the author forgets his character name lol. The title for this chapter (raw) says Chisaki-san instead of Sagiri-san :teehee
volume 3 cover will be Chisaki.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Yup, the cover looks nice and we get back to back CPs I believe
Looks the Inn has a new tenant and there are only two open rooms left.

Now we need to Chisaki to become a youkai or ghost to fill one more room.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think I'm going to like this lowkey, the premise is actually pretty unique and the mc is tolerable and not the average "I'm scared of girls" mc but w/ common harem tropes. Hopefully it takes over the void Nisekoi left in the harem category for Jump. Best girl to me so far would have to be Yaya but Sagi is a close 2nd, Yaya earned brownie points by licking Kogarashi's wound... it was hot :hee

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
............... Hey.. @BaBYShiBa ..... @TotalEcon sure knows how to pick the unique mangas huh? Te this series isn't bad although ive read plenty of these harems types before. Im on ch 6 so far......sagiri is definitely my fav so far.......

Chicks got this swagger about her that stands out plus she being a shinobi is a plus..... :amuse. Yunna is perhaps second.....

Even tho the eichi is over the top and used WAAAAAAAY to often and half the girls be cray cray (NONKO smh LOL she's definitely out there half the time) , like @Doughboy said the MC is redeeming because no matter now nervous he is around the chicks, he's not scared of them like most.

The fact that he's dealing with spirits is different in the fact that he has to decide what to do in whether loving them or sending them off.....

From a fictional writing standpoint (even tho reality is stranger then fiction) It's pretty good. The comedy and sol is enough to keep me entertained. I hope by 57 the story starts getting serious tho. That's all this story is missing since the MC can fight.

(no spoilers plz)
@TotalEcon I've caught up....
Pretty much what I said last post was correct despite being on ch6. The eichi is used too much in ways that can get annoying to the point where in borderline ******.

Oboro: skinship concubine derp* woman has no tact.

Mizuhara: overly fantazises everything In a Percy way, but it grounded

Et. Xd

The SOL without using that tooo much is funny tho.....

Fuzuhara has this steady relationship going with mizuhara and Yunna mostly although sagiri and hibari are behind them

Although personally I'm routing for sagiri because she's different and not as expressive but compatible with him. Unfortunately the otp seems to be kagoyunna. Although it's not my favorite.....

What the most interesting thing in this manga for me Is the mystery and back story....

Yunna after all this time still can't get her memory of when she was alive and she's not direct tied to yuuragi manor but indirectly? And on top of that she looked dead inside when she was shown alive

And now with this recent chapter I'm anticipating slot because of who kogarashi is

I'm a bit excited because of the fact we ,in the recent chapter, got info on on who kurura is and the other one. Them beating the harem is hype enough to show there not push overs.

Need a change of pace.... We finally got some villians in the story and figured out why kogarashi is so strong.

Chingaruna517

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just read it recently until a Tengu girl shows up. hmm...

Chingaruna517

Reaction score
Country
United States
wow...just wow..

Zekiel

Reaction score
Country
United States
:D
@TotalEcon I was messaging @BaBYShiBa about the fact karara could be a villian that could make the series more serious , but in turns out that's not possible and she is just someone who'll be an antagonist for awhile then be added to the harem.

I too was hoping the spiteful misundetstanding revenge trope was used where she would want to destroy him.... but realized he's not bad because of his chivalry and fell for him later since she knows his master's clan.....But instead we got this...

Meh.....XD to be in a woman's bosom wouldn't be a bad place to be tho..... Isn't that right @giathuan2707 ? Obsessed indeed xd

Chingaruna517

Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't mind me if I adding the raw review of the manga shall we?

• The manga chapter begins the fallout of the Yuragi-Sou's defeat where the defeated ones are nursed by the owner and a tanuki. The owner then explaining about the exact origins of the Yatahagane, one of three legendary figures among the youkai society. One of the stories indicated that the Yatahagane did stopped a war (seemly believed to be youkai version of Sekigahara War) between the Tengu Clan and the Kizune Clan, but without the casualties. Whichever the case though, the girl hoping
  • Meanwhile, somewhere at the Tengu Mansion of at the Capital, with the power of the magnificent power of the modern technology (I thought youkai uses magic), Doctor Crow (yes I gonna call him that) confirms that (doll) Fuyuzora is 100% having the power of the Yatahagane, and the Tengu princess Karuka however has her own plans to her supposed enemy. Oh, wonder what could that be?
  • We then see Karuka taking the doll while talking about avenging her father while looking at him as if he was responsible. But then, when (toy) Fuyuzora is embracing whatever the torment he would be endure, we then see a sudden twist: a room that filled with pictures of him almost everywhere, from mug, fan to.....even daikimakura? OK, what is going on? Why is this new enemy-who has a grudge against Fuyuzora because of his unspoken past-has a lot of pictures about him? Something is suspiciously contradicted here.....
  • It is revealed that she is his biggest fan for quite some time and becoming infuriated to see Fuyuzora is surrounded by the girls instead. What's even worse is that since she has successfully capture , Karuka is vowing to make Fuyuzora as her thing, much to his shock and dismay. This can't be good....Being stuck as a toy because of his weakness in transformation is one thing, now he had to face a bigger problem to see a Tengu princess's effort in subjugating him! Not good in the slightest.....
  • The next day at the Yuragi-Sou, we see Yuuna worrying about Fuyuzora and dedicating in retaking their only male friend back, with everyone of course. Considering this as a shout-out to her kidnapping by the Dragon God, though the difference is that Fuyuzora is the one that needed to be rescued, I don't see anything surprising about the change. And then, something surprising along the way where the girls are receiving one invitation letter: an invitation to a marriage, between Fuyuzora and Karuka. Wait what? Already? That is like, three days after Fuyuzora's birthday! How will the girls going to do in spoiling the wedding?

Schpittfeuer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I love that manga.

It's like OPM meets To Love Ru, but way better than the latter and having more depth than the first..

Tanzo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Full Results of Popularity Poll (10,859 total votes)
1. Yuuna Yunohana (3,112 votes)
2. Chisaki Miyazaki (1,859 votes)
3. Sagiri Ameno (1,677 votes)

4. Nonko Arahabaki (685 votes)
5. Oboro (563 votes)
6. Kogarashi Fuyuzora (543 votes)
7. Hibari Ameno (537 votes)
8. Yaya Fushiguro (442 votes)
9. Chitose Nakai (413 votes)
10. Koyuzu Shigaraki (162 votes)

Below 11th Place - In Volume - Someone got the volume early and leaked the results.
11. Karura
12. Biyori Miyazaki (Chisaki's mom)
13. Shiratsuyu Renge
14. Female Teacher from School Trip Arc (Chaps 24-26) that didn't have visible eyes
15. Tadahiro Miura (Author) - 26 votes
16. Matora
17. Ryuuzen (Fortune Teller from Ch. 52-53), "Yatako" (A demon family or something, not sure what 八咫鋼 is)
19. Seri Yanazawa, Urara Urakata
21. Rui (Nonko's editor), Hyodo Satoshi, Cat God
Below: Genshiro (Dragon God), Morino (Renge's friend), Nakaiji Seijirou (editor), others
http://i.imgur.com/OY17vG6.png

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
@TyVip Remember when I said Chisaki was going to die and become a spirit?

Now I think Kogarashi has the ultimate death flag, so he can be with Yuuna in the end.

Also the anime is out
Chisaki got a Tunuki suit! (Her death has been averted for now)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh look, a body for yuna to use. I guess she will become a real girl soon. It kinda looks like this story is at an end...

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
This series ends on Monday, for those that are curious.