Predictions - Your most valuable prediction. | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Your most valuable prediction.

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
-The final villain is not going to be neither Meliodas or one of the "Gods". It will be either a character we don't know yet or someone unexpected.

-Mael is only going to be used to power up Escanor in some way, his true relevance is over.

-The revelation of Hawk Mama's true identity will be important in some way or another.

-At the end of the manga Zeldris will be the leader of whatever remains of the Demon Clan. He probably won't really become DK trough, since he is going to get his happy ending with Gelda.

-Meliodas will stay the strongest by the end of the manga, simply because of his magic. Not just the strongest Sin, but probably one of the strongest living beings alive.

-Ban will revive Elaine in some way, making her lose the little relevance she had left.
I believe mael will get sunshine for some time in the manga

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Doubtful about that though,they will comee in the original series.
I don't think there enough time to deal with the goddess and due to symbolism, this incarnation of elizabeth will die as well. (While buddhism isn't as common in India as it used to be, you understand the meaning of 108 in buddhism?)

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think there enough time to deal with the goddess and due to symbolism, this incarnation of elizabeth will die as well. (While buddhism isn't as common in India as it used to be, you understand the meaning of 108 in buddhism?)
Yup I know that but I doubt Nakaba would keep it for the seause, especially all the AA have come.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I wish.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who else would Arthur face?
Everything right now is only really happening in Britannia, a relatively small country. Arthur battles the invading saxons if i recall correctly, perhaps across the seas there are other threats, other races, other magics, other gods. Havent seen many dragons either, perhaps there are greater dragons in NNT than the kind the demon princes like to eat for dinner, the sentient kind.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Everything right now is only really happening in Britannia, a relatively small country. Arthur battles the invading saxons if i recall correctly, perhaps across the seas there are other threats, other races, other magics, other gods. Havent seen many dragons either, perhaps there are greater dragons in NNT than the kind the demon princes like to eat for dinner, the sentient kind.
That would be stupid. Why make such a big deal out of the gods when their are other equivalent beings out there and everything else are offspring of the the mother of chaos.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
That would be stupid. Why make such a big deal out of the gods when their are other equivalent beings out there and everything else are offspring of the the mother of chaos.
Because the other equivalent beings are somewhere else and the NNT cast are here. The GC and DC were never said to want to take over the world, only Britannia.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because the other equivalent beings are somewhere else and the NNT cast are here. The GC and DC were never said to want to take over the world, only Britannia.
Why would they come to brittannia after this then? Why would in the intervening three thousand years wouldn;'t these outside entities make a move on Britannia when the two main gods present there are in active.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Why would they come to brittannia after this then? Why would in the intervening three thousand years wouldn;'t these outside entities make a move on Britannia when the two main gods present there are in active.
Do i look like Nakaba to you? It could be anything, it could be that they've been spending their time conquering every other country in the world, it could be a global empire coming for Britannia, or perhaps something happens in Britannia during the ending events of NNT that makes the country worth taking notice of, perhaps they're a newly arisen power(Mordred), perhaps they were sealed like the GC and DC, could be that Arthur himself is the reason for the invasion or it could be something else, idk. This is a fictional story we're talking about, you could pull half a dozen possible scenarios off the top of your head if you really wanted to, Nakaba should easily be able to craft a new threat with their own reasons and motivations.

Orpheus28

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
In a lot of Arthurian legend after uniting Britain Arthur when to war with the Roman Empire, which could be the focus of the sequel?

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
In a lot of Arthurian legend after uniting Britain Arthur when to war with the Roman Empire, which could be the focus of the sequel?
Except Arthur is too OP for anything human to be a threat.

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
- Escanor will lose the Sun grace and it will go to Mael, showcasing what power had the strongest of the Four AA back then. I also want to see him get some interactions and tag team with his brother Ludo. Ludo will probably die protecting him.
- Ban will revive Elaine giving her infinite life.
- 5C Mel vs Stigma. This will serve to showcase Mel's powers after absorbing the 5C and also to see some really good alliance teamwork. After some battle, Emo Mel will return and manifest himself in the mind of 5C Mel. The Emotions and the "Dark" side of Mel will have an inner struggle that will weaken 5C Mel a little bit, only to be purified at the end by Eli with all the powers of the Alliance combined.
- The dark side and the emotions side of Mel will probably merge together, like some Naruto hugging his dark side thing. Ban's statement already foreshadowed that Mel is going to be unstoppable once he returns to his body. That's what I think it will happen. The power of Mel's emotions (who was enough to clash with the DK) + the power of his darkness (dark side) + his OG Magic.
- At the final day of the war, the seal will finally be broken and the DK is going to appear (the SD should also appear by that time). The origins of the conflicts between demons and goddesses will be explained by that time (probably some type of love between the DK and the SD that ended bad judging by how much importance romance has in the series). We will also get some backstory explaining Mel's OG power and why he's afraid of using it (my guess is that that power destroys everything around Mel, be it allies or enemies and the reason he's probably afraid of using it is because of that; maybe he also killed his mother with that).
- The new version of Mel is going to be a threat for the Gods, forcing them to retrieve all the commandments and graces to be at full power again.
- Meliodas vs Prime DK as one of the final battles of the war. The Ruler vs The Destroyer. I want it to be a cataclysmic battle just as Akira vs Takeshi in Nakaba's previous work (Kongou Banchou).
- Zeldris will end up being DK and Mael will probably end up being the one who leads the GC.

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
-The final villain is not going to be neither Meliodas or one of the "Gods". It will be either a character we don't know yet or someone unexpected.

-Mael is only going to be used to power up Escanor in some way, his true relevance is over.

-The revelation of Hawk Mama's true identity will be important in some way or another.

-At the end of the manga Zeldris will be the leader of whatever remains of the Demon Clan. He probably won't really become DK trough, since he is going to get his happy ending with Gelda.

-Meliodas will stay the strongest by the end of the manga, simply because of his magic. Not just the strongest Sin, but probably one of the strongest living beings alive.

-Ban will revive Elaine in some way, making her lose the little relevance she had left.
Ah yes. I wouldn’t put it past nakaba to pull a “kaguya”.

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Ah yes. I wouldn’t put it past nakaba to pull a “kaguya”.
for that someone needs to be madara I.E absorb the graces so the SD can overtake his body
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
- Escanor will lose the Sun grace and it will go to Mael, showcasing what power had the strongest of the Four AA back then. I also want to see him get some interactions and tag team with his brother Ludo. Ludo will probably die protecting him.
- Ban will revive Elaine giving her infinite life.
- 5C Mel vs Stigma. This will serve to showcase Mel's powers after absorbing the 5C and also to see some really good alliance teamwork. After some battle, Emo Mel will return and manifest himself in the mind of 5C Mel. The Emotions and the "Dark" side of Mel will have an inner struggle that will weaken 5C Mel a little bit, only to be purified at the end by Eli with all the powers of the Alliance combined.
- The dark side and the emotions side of Mel will probably merge together, like some Naruto hugging his dark side thing. Ban's statement already foreshadowed that Mel is going to be unstoppable once he returns to his body. That's what I think it will happen. The power of Mel's emotions (who was enough to clash with the DK) + the power of his darkness (dark side) + his OG Magic.
- At the final day of the war, the seal will finally be broken and the DK is going to appear (the SD should also appear by that time). The origins of the conflicts between demons and goddesses will be explained by that time (probably some type of love between the DK and the SD that ended bad judging by how much importance romance has in the series). We will also get some backstory explaining Mel's OG power and why he's afraid of using it (my guess is that that power destroys everything around Mel, be it allies or enemies and the reason he's probably afraid of using it is because of that; maybe he also killed his mother with that).
- The new version of Mel is going to be a threat for the Gods, forcing them to retrieve all the commandments and graces to be at full power again.
- Meliodas vs Prime DK as one of the final battles of the war. The Ruler vs The Destroyer. I want it to be a cataclysmic battle just as Akira vs Takeshi in Nakaba's previous work (Kongou Banchou).
- Zeldris will end up being DK and Mael will probably end up being the one who leads the GC.
and finally mael and zeldris become leaders of their clan and both of them absorb the graces and commandments