Science - You Felt the Earthquake? And Hurricane Irene [East Coast USA] | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Science You Felt the Earthquake? And Hurricane Irene [East Coast USA]

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking at the positive perspectives from this, its given people who'd normally would be unprepared about things like happening a serious look at being prepared for natural disasters. Always having some sort of contingency plan is never a bad thing.

Asahina

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It was reported that a new Hurricane is coming to the East Coast...(Wednesday or Friday)
We're doomed I tell you...DOOOMED!!!

Reactions: M3J

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
It was reported that a new Hurricane is coming to the East Coast...(Wednesday or Friday)
We're doomed I tell you...DOOOMED!!!
You mean next week right? So far they're saying Katia is going to stay out at sea, but if the forecast has changed I wasn't aware.

Yikes...plus we're getting all this rain from Lee too :s

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Apparently so are we.

I meant what Gary said, the hurricane will stay out at the sea, so we're safe enough. The rain is basically all we need to worry about if I recall. I thought it was this week though, tomorrow or this Friday. X_x

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yeah, they're saying that the biggest problem Katia will cause is a strong riptide on the coasts...I can live with that :sweat

Spartacus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, I've experienced the Earthquake. An since the summer was almost ending, I wanted to have some experience, so I drove from Connecticut and drove to the shores of New Jersey.

The experience was sanely awesome. I want it to happen again. But unfortunately, I'm moving to California in a week from now. No new dangers at that area...

Only stupid small gentle earthquakes.