Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri | Page 52 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Xophien's Brigade - Save the World by Overloading it with Konata-ism and Yuri

Drakno

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Re: Xophien's Brigade - Save the Universe by Becoming a Mahou Shoujo and Yuri

I think I saw parts of mottoke serafuku, just what is the guy trying to dance?

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France

now would you really go out of your way, say, stop your games and drop your freshly-opened tanks, to get some gasoline (most likely purchase one from a shop), walk or even commute to the said person doing a miserable Haruhi dance, and set them on fire? would you really?
Of course not, duh :oh This but a manner of venting my angers on the real world, by threatening to do things without any chance that I'll ever do them because it's too tiring. リア充爆発しろ! kinda thing :oh

Also it's not the guy dancing but the guy who made the second video linked in Imp's post that I'd set on fire. The guy dancing has done nothing but dancing, he is sinless.

Probably being random. As long as he's having fun and not bothering anyone, I respect that :shakefist

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

I saw it on reddit. Apparently the lady who filmed it says she sees him dance their daily. Though I disagree with xoph, it seems like the haruhi dance to me...albeit with his own improvisations. =/

---------- Post added June 21, 2011 at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was June 11, 2011 at 02:28 PM ----------

And MH is telling me its your birthday. So have a happy bday! :confetti

37 wow....You're almost reaching the big four o. :3c

:p

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Happy birthday Danchou :confetti

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Danchou will forever be 23 in his room. :oh

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Hahaha, that's true (I wish my older sister also hadn't grown this year... I was busy with exams this year and I totally lost count of the dates and forgot her birthday... she is the kind of person that won't forget that kind of thing judging from the last time I forgot her nameday.....)

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France

And MH is telling me its your birthday. So have a happy bday! :confetti

37 wow....You're almost reaching the big four o. :3c

:p
First of all, it's 27, not 37. Not that it changes much, but let me be proud of being the same age as Bright Noa in Zeta Gundam.
Second, your sig and avatar are ugly as hell. I don't know what has happened in your life that brought you that far, but don't do that to yourself, really :oh
Third, thanks to both of you~

death4578

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Happy late birthday danchou :)
Just saw that the new novels of Haruhi came out last month, did you read them yet ? :darn If yes, what are your opinions ? :o
/me gonna need to wait a few years before reading a translation :|

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France

I had ordered them with my last batch of manga from bk1 this month, but it was the limited bundled edition and out of stock so they couldn't send it to me -_-; So I'm waiting for my next order before getting the normal edition :sweat (I try due to financial constraints not to order from them more than once a month >.>)

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Soooo I finished my semester's exams a couple of days ago and I started playing elf datsui jan 3 again since I finally found a 4rth player that actually knows the rules besides me, George and the prick (it's actually the easiest way to say his name in a forum since his real name is Vagelis and we always call him vag even before we made the connection) and I noticed that in Ejan3 the fanpai don't give han or count as yaku for the ron requirement (I had chun, haku and xia while it was my wind and I only got toi toi for a dazzling sum of 2 han WTF) since you know Japanese and have the game (obviously since I got it from you) could you gimme insturctions how to go to the options and fix that Danchou?

Last edited:

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France

I went and reinstalled it and I'm afraid to say that apparently you can't fix that. True that a few mahjong games I've played had a lot of options you could tweak to change the mahjong rules inside, but edj3 what with it being a dinosaur seemingly doesn't. Sorry^^;

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece

I see... You wouldn't happen to have any other good 4player mahjong game to suggest so I can get some good practice would you?
Well regardless of wether you have one thanks anyway since you already went through the trouble of digging up ejan3 :amuse

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France

K-Ten (けい☆てん), which, despite the moe art style and characters, actually takes mahjong seriously and not as an excuse to get ****** scenes (to prove you that, it's not even a ****** game (yeah, I didn't know that when I downloaded it)). Includes an incredibly complete tutorial about mahjong (in japanese obviously) that actually helped me a lot to understand quite a few things I didn't know. Plus it's super pretty. Heartily recommend :amuse

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Yosh, sounds good, where can I dl it?

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France

Give me a couple of hours and check you PM box, worked the last time, should work this time as well :oh

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Danchou! watchanimeon has Kabamaru, if I recall properly it was a hit in France just like with Greece (to a smaller extend ofc since Kabamaru is idolized in Greece) and If my memory serves me right you have yet to see it. It is retro, funny and completely addictive so go watch it already

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Danchou san, I'm going for 5 days, now, wish me luck!

Don't be crazy/reckless in the mean time.

EDIT: I said don't be crazy... not go offline!

Last edited:

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece

Ikamusume 2 & fate/zero, now hurry up and come back you useless danchou so we can have some discussions about the season's new anime

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I should tell you that... I promise to go beyond vol. 1 of Angel sanctuary... :oh

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

oh and I'm watching Koe de Oshigoto. I'm sure you've heard of it? 2 episodes in.

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France

Ikamusume 2 & fate/zero, now hurry up and come back you useless danchou so we can have some discussions about the season's new anime
No.

EDIT: I said don't be crazy... not go offline!
I spent the whole of September without internet, due to a big thunderstorm at the end of August... And then for some reason, even though I can hardly be considered having a life usually, I had even less of one then. Aaah, it was hell~

No.

I should tell you that... I promise to go beyond vol. 1 of Angel sanctuary... :oh

oh and I'm watching Koe de Oshigoto. I'm sure you've heard of it? 2 episodes in.
Well, you definitely should, regardless of anything that is to happen to me or you or the world, because it's a classic and classics are meant to be read :oh

No.

You might as well ask a shark if he has ever heard of the sea :oh Good pick, too~

Alright, alright, if you insist so mcuh then maybe I'll try to hang out there for a short while. But d-don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm doing this for your sake!* :oh

... Not that I'll be able to talk much, because I am as clueless to the new anime season as I was for the three of four that preceded it, but you were actually right in mentionning those two since they are the only ones I will watch no matter what's happening to me, you, or(etc). Well, Ika Musume not yet, I'm going to watch it with a friend (like the first season) and we're getting to that only tomorrow, but yeah, I've indeed jumped on the Fate/Zero episode as soon as they were released.

"Wait, I was expecting a tv series, why does this look like it's fresh out from a theatre?!" was my first reaction, really. Well, I was expecting something awesome and definitely wasn't betrayed on that one :amuse Although it does seem to be lacking female characters... Not that I mind loli Ilya and loli Rin one bit, but still :oh

*Because I'm not.