Shounen - Xing Chen Bian (Stellar transformations) by I eat tomatoes | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Xing Chen Bian (Stellar transformations) by I eat tomatoes

hell no

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Stellar transformations (google 星辰变漫画 to find the chinese version)

author: I eat tomatoes (我吃西红柿)
genre: fantasy, action, martial arts

- in the beginning, the story is about a boy who can't train in internal martial arts and has to do it the hard way by learning physically oriented external martial arts to help his family. the later part of the story has too many things going on for me to summarize it in a few sentences, but basically it's about revenge, immortals, ass kicking and a long quest for romance.

- this is the manhua adaptation of the highly popular novel Xing Chen Bian (星辰变, offcial name Legend of Immortal, fan-translated by the spcnet forum as Stellar transformations). compared to the novel, the manhua lacks a lot of details and the characters are heavily cutified so it's not nearly as macho and awesome as the novel but it's still worth a read for fans of the novel.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Do you have a link for the novel?

EDIT: Found it thanks to your sig.

Last edited:

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
HOLY SHIT!!!!!! theres a manhua? of STELLAR? HELL YES!!

http://www.iyouman.com/3276/
i agree with Hell no they seem cut some info and they made Qin yu cute

or maybe because he is still young at the start of the novel i think he was 6 years old at the start of the novel
and then became 8 after training external practice and turn 10 to achieve Early Xiantian level and get the Meteor Tear so maybe after he become the Tower Master he was 20 so maybe the manhua will show Qin Yu as a 12 or 20 year old then

yup it's weird i thought Qin Yu's father Qin De is an old man? even the man Qin Yu called Uncle Feng is young too

so that's why Hou Fei (Super Divine Beast) called Hei Yu mixed hairy bird because Hei Yu has 4 colored feathers Gold , Green , Black and white

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
HOLY SHIT!!!!!! theres a manhua? of STELLAR? HELL YES!!

http://www.iyouman.com/3276/
i agree with Hell no they seem cut some info and they made Qin yu cute

or maybe because he is still young at the start of the novel i think he was 6 years old at the start of the novel
and then became 8 after training external practice and turn 10 to achieve Early Xiantian level and get the Meteor Tear so maybe after he become the Tower Master he was 20 so maybe the manhua will show Qin Yu as a 12 or 20 year old then

yup it's weird i thought Qin Yu's father Qin De is an old man? even the man Qin Yu called Uncle Feng is young too

so that's why Hou Fei (Super Divine Beast) called Hei Yu mixed hairy bird because Hei Yu has 4 colored feathers Gold , Green , Black and white
Is the manhua translated by a team?

hell no

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
I don't think anybody is translating or will translate this manhua. But it's not hard to understand if you have read the translation of the novel even if you know not a single Chinese character.