Software - Winrar? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Software Winrar?

Devil Hunter

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I didn't know where to place a question like this, but my winrar free version expired and now they want me to pay to get the full featured version and it's kinda expensive. What kind of stuff do you use to open large zipped files and such? I'm asking this question more at Manga Editors I s'pose. Because I don't want to purchase it and am looking for something free that does the same job.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, moved your thread over here. :)

To be perfectly honest, I've only used WinRaR, so I can't recommend anything else. :sweat But maybe you can find something to your liking on this list?

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I think you should be able to use it still for free. Just hit X or something on the popup. I'm not really sure though, as it let me bypass that whole lolpaying thing on XP. Not sure about other OS. If that doesn't work, lemme see the screenshot if you don't mind.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I think you can get the full version for free around the internet?
I've only been using winRAR for zipped files since it's convenient. The one I use now always have a reminder pop-up to register and buy, but I can still use it just fine.

Devil Hunter

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
You know what, I just discovered the problem. Me. lol
There WAS some sort of diagnostic issue with winrar, but I figured out what I was doing incorrectly. Sorry for wasting you guys' time. Now I can finally get back to proofreading. ;)

Last edited: