Question - Will the Grand Fleet show up ? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Will the Grand Fleet show up ?

Will the grand fleet show up on egghead Island

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WILDCARD 1 7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Simple poll to see how many people think that the grand fleet will show up this arc or not.
I personally don't think they will show up until we have to deal with Blackbeard in his fleet or one of the other Emperors.

Last edited:

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
My view is that they will come to Marigeoise for the final war when Pirate King Luffy summons them. It doesn’t make any sense for them to pop up in Egghead. The only third-party that I could see coming to Egghead in top of the Marines are the revolutionaries since they had a phone talk with Shaka.
I personally think that the SH Grand Fleet grand incident is related to the final war. They will rally in the open borders of Wano at the request of Luffy and will come aboard ship Pluton. They will reach Marigeoise level thanks to Shogun Momonosuke that will command Zunesha to carry Pluton while SH crew will make their own entrance separately to Marigeoise on Thousand Sunny and ahead of Pluton.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
If they didn't show up at wano when Luffy died chances are they aren't coming right now.

As Lord Rayleigh said they will probably be there for the final act of the story.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I'd say... possibly? As far as the manga has shown us the strawhats at egghead caused enough of a stir that the world government immediately mobilized an admiral and seemingly every battleship it could. That along with saturn being there as well for some unfathomable reason. I think it's safe to say that this is the single greatest force the world government has gathered since the war against WB. Combine that with the news of the strawhats taking out two yonkos, luffy being crowned a yonko basically AND the relative proximity of egghead to wano I don't think it's all that unlikely for the grand fleet to be about to get involved.

Idkwhatanameis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd say... possibly? As far as the manga has shown us the strawhats at egghead caused enough of a stir that the world government immediately mobilized an admiral and seemingly every battleship it could. That along with saturn being there as well for some unfathomable reason. I think it's safe to say that this is the single greatest force the world government has gathered since the war against WB. Combine that with the news of the strawhats taking out two yonkos, luffy being crowned a yonko basically AND the relative proximity of egghead to wano I don't think it's all that unlikely for the grand fleet to be about to get involved.
Didn’t the chapter say they weren’t aware of Luffy being there while already being on the way ? Akainu’s reaction confirms this no ?
They anticipated vegapunk would resist CP0 so they sent one elder and kizaru plus back up. Then it says Luffy suddenly appeared on egghead

Last edited:

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
With everything I still happen I still think that they won't show up till either Elbaf or whenever Akainu decides to get up off his ass

AldarionTelcontar

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
It is a possibility, I guess, but a fairly remote one all things considered. I feel that if the Grand Fleet was going to show up on Egghead, Oda will have dropped at least a clue or two ahead of time. Also, I don't think there is enough time for them to a) learn what is going on, b) gather in force and c) arrive in time for the battle.

So far, to my knowledge, Game of Thrones teleportation plot devices were not used in One Piece.

Plus, I feel like Luffy needs to defeat an admiral here in order to cement his status as a Yonko... and who better than Kizaru, seeing how the guy decimated the Straw Hats back pre-TS.