Predictions - Will Ban ever recover his sacred treasure? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Will Ban ever recover his sacred treasure?

ShadowCT6

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
With the manga apperently nearing to its end, lots of crucial things are still about to show in the following fifty chapters left, and one of those things is Ban's sacred treasure. I am not a fan of the Sin Of Greed, however, I am finding pretty boring the fact his potential is not currently being well explored, beside all that huge protagonism he already had throughout the entire manga.

And I am really curious about what his Courechouse (his ST's name) does. To make it probably appear right in the end of manga, it may allows Ban to do lots of incredible and badass things that would make the manga look pretty unfunny if he had recovered it before (like if Escanor had appeared before the Ten Commandments revival).

I believe that Ban will recover his ST, but a little bit hardly, because we still have not seen some very interesting things that all of us are pretty curious to see, like the triggering and the effects of some of the commandments (Purity, Repouse...).

So, do you believe it will indeed appear in the manga? If so, what do you think Courechouse allows Ban to do?

Narxhen

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
At this point I'd rather like to see just a post-purgatory Ban (let's say PPB) who can demonstrate how strong he has become after the centuries past in purgatory.

Element/magic resistances at a level yet unseen, more badass speed (granted Ban was always a fast character and it should be even more of use now), augmented strength (at which point compared to a strong character), how much he can absorb with Hunter Fest now (major game changer) and so on... at least FIRST.

And then after he can have a laborious fight or be in a difficult situation and get help from his sacred treasure but for me Nakaba left Ban on the side of the road too many times those last years for him to just have "a hidden potential" that needs to be "unveiled" by a long lost weapon.

Please let PPB rise and shine ! And I think he will considering what the spirit of Mel was saying about him :amuse

kaiiruuu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
In addition to that, will we ever see Sacred Treasure release of Gowther, Merlin and Diane?

Narxhen

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I think Gowther sacred treasure is about to show some of its deep power against maelstarossa. I think the most interesting will be the mysterious thing that Merlin gave to Gowther when she was repairing him. It might be of use against such a strong opponent!

As for Merlin... I honestly don't care about her sacred treasure. She's the proof that Pl is meaningless in this serie, has broken powers and so little screen time that we can't realize all of what she could do. For me she's much more interesting from a lore point.
Diane St time might come too with her ultimate battle dance moves