Discussion - Which Fairy Tail Character would you like to see become an new Eden Zero character? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Which Fairy Tail Character would you like to see become an new Eden Zero character?

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mashima likes to take underutilized powers from the previous series and bring them to the current.

For instance, Crash Cookie's dark bring being the staple for Gildarts.

It'll likely be small time characters who gets abilities carried over.
So powers and abilities that weren't brought to their fullest like in FT will be brought back onto new characters in different ways? I kinda like it since FT was more 'unplanned' work on later on in the series as so much missed potential stuff, so it be good if he brought few or so things onto EZ, but of course unique with so it won't feel like bringing back same element, but in another way and better.

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
So my question for everyone is which Fairy Tail Character would you want to see adapted next?

For me it's probably Brandish, Flare Corona, Ultear, and Gildarts
Agree on Brandish and Ultear :zomg

For me, Laxus and Mirajane :zomg also would like to see they are paired up in EZ

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

For me, Laxus and Mirajane :zomgalso would like to see they are paired up in EZ
I don't think Mashima see a pairing with them especially final chapter said he also sees pairs with him with Cana and Lisanna. I rather be Cana as share more things in common there.

Since we already saw Mirajane and Lisanna as B-Cubers as their cameos appearance, think Cana and Laxus could debut another way.

Still feel he should keep it as a Easter eggs than establish characters more though.

MeltedValley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

For me, Laxus and Mirajane :zomgalso would like to see they are paired up in EZ
That would be nice. Two Miraxus chapter covers and a small moment of Mira watching a resting Laxus were such teases from Mashima which I unfortunately fell for in the past.

On topic -
I really hate the whole reuse thing. I could never think of Jellal as a character in his own right, especially since Sieg Hart left a pretty high standard. Elsie Crimson would have been a more interesting character (being a princess of the pirates) if she weren’t...well, Ezra with an eye patch.

I do like Mavis’s character design, but I’m not sure if I’d like to see her in EZ. Maybe another chara could have her wings or whatever those things are which grow out of her head.

Since Tanchimo made a cameo already, it would be nice to see Nakajima and Griff cameos, too.

BlueTomato

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
For me, Laxus and Mirajane :zomg also would like to see they are paired up in EZ
So Clarisse x Draken will ever happened? That's kind of cute.. :hee

Anyways, I'd like to see Simon's character design like in EZ. Kinda missed that bud though. It'll be cool to see his design again.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Good The Characters that I would like as a base. They would be Brandish, Gildarts, Laki, Gray (In fact Shiki in My Opinion is more a Fusion of Natsu and Rouge, not with Gray above all by the Personality), Lyon, Mirajane and Lissana (Although there are 2 B-Cubbers similar to them), Minerva and Angel (Although Amira seems a Fusion of them 2), Hisui, Juvia, Cana; I can not say that Ulteir because Maria is your Equivalent More or Less. He added that many characters are like Fairy Tail or Rave Master Fusions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

[QUOTE = "Crescent Jinx, post: 5012617, miembro: 196409"]
Necesito un Loke para ser un hombre de ala para Weisz.

Eso es todo.
[/CITAR]
I need a Loke to be a wingman for Weisz.

That’s is all.
Well the Avatar of Amira, The Male Avatar, Looks like Locke with Something of Macbeth (Midnight of Oracion 6)

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Elsie is Justice's rival, though...
I do not think that word means what you think it means, lol. I would look at her more like an arch nemesis. An a love interest. I’m thinking a more traditional rival. Another officer or soldier

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
I do not think that word means what you think it means, lol. I would look at her more like an arch nemesis. An a love interest. I’m thinking a more traditional rival. Another officer or soldier
It would be Someone like Invel, Mest, Laxus Erik. They can propose more ideas. I mention Laxus because Diego Reyes (Drakken Joe Crew), looks like Elfman more than Laxus or is a 60% Elfman Fusion and 40% Laxus, so I'd prefer to join Laxus.

But the most appropriate would be Mest, Invel, Midnight, Gajeel, Erik Even Simon.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
None in my opinion.

Already too many characters have been copied.

We need more original character designs.
Okay on another note a character like Dimaria and Brandish will be nice.

Especially if Mashima makes these new characters duo.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Okay on another note a character like Dimaria and Brandish will be nice.

Especially if Mashima makes these new characters duo.
Amira is Like Dimaria.

But I agree, Brandish, either Fusing it or Leaving it as such; It would be very good in history, although it is something Doble Edge.
On the one hand If you use Brandish as a Future Member of the crew, it would be Epic, and on the Other Side, or it would be an Interstellar Government Officer (Like Justice, I do not see her working with Amira), or a Prayer Member, Oracion 6 Galactic, or Related to Something like that.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Minerva Orland

Angelic Angela = Sorano Auguria / Angel
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Angelic Angela is Based Sorano Auguria / Angel. Then his Anti Thesis would be Seilah Maybe.
I think that would be very good.

Or something like that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So:
Angelic Angela = Sorano Auguria.
If Seilah were her Anti Thesis, it could be: Seilah = Demonic Seiko or Demonic Tsugiko.
Seiko Seilah.
Tsugiko of the Pseudonym of Seilah, "The Goddess of the Moon".

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Well I still want another girls based on Brandish, I love her.

Mmmm
Well I think that the following girls to appear as Edens Zero characters could be a Space Minerva Orlando, Another Space Brandish, A Space Laki Ollieta, Another Space Sorano Auguria, a Space Yukino, a Space Cana, Another Space Mirajane (or the B- Cubber appears from time to time), Another Space Lissana (the same as with Space Mira), A Space Briar (so as not to waste that feminine design in the Weisz cochinadas); and also one or two Space Seilah as the Angelic Angela Rival and some other Lady.
If it is with the Boys:
it would be a Space Laxus (as an Army Officer of the Interstellar Union).
Space Rogue Cheney (as a Noble Samurai, with the heart and blood of Oedo, some Nobles do not cut themselves or leave bald ones among the Samurai).
Oh and a Space Gildarts.

Last edited: