What is your name? | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What is your name?

Nanoi

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Let me try too!

Oh ho ho :hurr

:gwah
ROFLMAO. :3c. So damn kinky.
I wantz to try! :D.

Billeh:

A nickname for Billy Boyd, who is Pip in LOTR. Cute lil scottish men are AWESOME! Also see his lover Dom,
Billeh and Dom make the cutest RPS pairing!

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Just wanted to stop by and say that my name is Jessica, but people usually call me Michael, its like a nickname.

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hi everyone!
My name is Adelina and my nickname is matzik :^_^ . It was given during my high school days by my friends and it means kitten in my language :bkitty ~ meow~

Adorien

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Hi everyone!
My name is Adelina and my nickname is matzik :^_^ . It was given during my high school days by my friends and it means kitten in my language :bkitty ~ meow~
:zomg

That's so adorable! :wtf Adelina is a common name here, but I didn't know it meant that! It's super cute! :squish
My name's Adriana and you'd be called my "адаш (adash)" where I live for having the same name, because here the short name for both is "Adi". :amuse

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
No, my nickname which is also my username (matzik) means kitten . ohh but thank you very much! :^_^

Adorien

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
No, my nickname which is also my username (matzik) means kitten . ohh but thank you very much! :^_^
Oh...

:fail Sorry about that. :sweat Yeah, "matzik" sounds like a cat to me (it's similiar to a Bulgarian word for "cat"). ^^

noVaLue

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Oh...
matzik1212 said:
No, my nickname which is also my username (matzik) means kitten . ohh but thank you very much!
:fail Sorry about that. :sweat Yeah, "matzik" sounds like a cat to me (it's similiar to a Bulgarian word for "cat"). ^^
Oh... I'm lost which one doesn't understand the other one? Girls, almost made my brain break.

Adorien

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Oh... I'm lost which one doesn't understand the other one? Girls, almost made my brain break.
It was me. xD Cause I'm slow. :sweat

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Noelia:wtf ...you have such a cute name...I can easily associate it with ...warmth, contentment, happiness, a feeling of togetherness.....

fleurlolie

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Thanks ... Actually it comes from French (Noel) and represents the Christmas Day in english, so as you said Warmth, happiness ... :)

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Yes yes..I knew that :toc...hehe I guess I was trying to be "politically correct"...that's why I didn't link it directly to Christmas...but I was indirectly pointing to that...:noworry...I guess I should stop spinning

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ma name's Kevin and I'm either the most awesome guy there ever was or the biggest douchebag existing on earth :derp well, that's if you look at the urban dictionary :^_^

Now on a serious note, here are some facts about my name:

Kevin is a male first name of Irish origin and derived from the Irish Cóemgein.
Coem means "kind, honest or handsome", gein means "birth". Taking both things together my full name means "kind/honest/handsome since birth".

God I knew that long before I read it :hee

Kevin
An amazing guy who is so funny, and wonderful. Someone who can brighten anyone's day no matter how sad they are. He's sweet, and handsome. He can be sarcastic but he gets it from me, well some of it. He gets scared of nonscary things, and he has an amazing sense of style with wicked hair to accompany it. His smile is adorable, and his laugh is too. He smells like heaven, even though I don't know the exact name of the cologne he uses. I can pretty much say that I'm in love with this guy, entirely. His name means more to me than it would to anyone else, and I'm pretty sure of that.

Wow, Kevin is such a great guy.

Kevin
someone who has probably porked your mom

Dude,that kevin is all over your mom

Most of the Kevins were a little inappropriate to post. :toc
I found another awesome one, fits me so damn well :love

"The most amazing guy ever. Someone who is funny and cute and has super cool flippy hair. He is also a professional when it comes to giving massages anywhere, especially on your head. He makes you smile all the time and knows the best ways to cheer you up. He listens to really good music and can play the drums, guitar, bass...and probably any other instrument. He also sings to you while playing your favorite songs on guitar (that's the best). He is tall, wears awesome clothes, and is ridiculously good-looking. He always smells great too. This guy is just absolutely perfect."

kdowns

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Ma name's Kevin and I'm either the most awesome guy there ever was or the biggest douchebag existing on earth :derp well, that's if you look at the urban dictionary :^_^

Now on a serious note, here are some facts about my name:

Kevin is a male first name of Irish origin and derived from the Irish Cóemgein.
Coem means "kind, honest or handsome", gein means "birth". Taking both things together my full name means "kind/honest/handsome since birth".

God I knew that long before I read it :hee

I found another awesome one, fits me so damn well :love

"The most amazing guy ever. Someone who is funny and cute and has super cool flippy hair. He is also a professional when it comes to giving massages anywhere, especially on your head. He makes you smile all the time and knows the best ways to cheer you up. He listens to really good music and can play the drums, guitar, bass...and probably any other instrument. He also sings to you while playing your favorite songs on guitar (that's the best). He is tall, wears awesome clothes, and is ridiculously good-looking. He always smells great too. This guy is just absolutely perfect."
Kevin is a badass name if I do say so myself :3

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm going to start referring to downs and niichan collectively. What sounds better Kevins or Kevin² ?

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Whoa so many Davids. :blink

Anyway, my name is Natalie. I actually prefer Nat, since I find 'Natalie' too formal...
...And I just had a major WTF moment... I stared at my name for too long after I typed it and I had a "whooaaa, my name is Natalie O_O" moment. :oh

Aaannnnyyyyway, moving on. :oh Another reason why I don't like my full name is because I can't pronounce it without it sounding like "Nadalee" and if I actually try to pronounce the 'T', it sounds wayyy too forced. :notrust

Long story short: Just call me Nat if you want. (Or just keep calling my Ice, Icey, Icei, whatever you've been calling me here on MH.)

Lookie what I found on Urban Dictionary: :o
1. Natalie

A very pretty girl who is shy at first but then she will open up. She is very trustworthy and has a great sense of humor. She falls for people fast and doesn't trust easily. She is beautiful inside and out people just don't realize it..... yet. Shes kickass and a great friend to have.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did you write that description yourself? :jk

alphabeta

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Speak about ruined mental pictures. I believe we need a seperate thread where people can post gueses how they think the members are called. :derp