Discussion - What is LPB great tamer betrayal reasons | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What is LPB great tamer betrayal reasons

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't think Lobadon is a traitor either. He did mention it's a military secret. But then, I find the part about Laura's kidnapping questionable given he is working on Rei's order. He already had her under house arrest or something. Plus Lilial is also in the mothership. When you give someone secret orders, you don't throw them off the line with worry for their family.(Even for a threat, I feel it's unreasonable.)

But I was wondering about the part where Rei says Laura was supposed to die anyways. Like how was she supposed to die? Or who was supposed to kill her? Or she is just sickly...( And she is also instructed by Lobadon to not leave the house).

And then, Rei told to spread the rumours of Baam kidnapping Laura. Is it supposed to anger Lobadon , threaten him or maybe reassure him?

And then, we have that Snake dude receiving the info seemingly the perfect one to eliminate the competitors in the match since he thinks it Baam and his 'companions' who have done the job. So he would likely kills all except the princesses ( given his history). But in the end, his grudge would be against Baam. So it is likely to test Baam or perhaps an indirect way to finish that Snake dude off.... ( Ok, I am thinking too much.)

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think at the end of the day, we're pushing this too far.

Lobadon is meant to be just a resource to pressure Yama to awaken his full potential and assemble his Beastskin army.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I think at the end of the day, we're pushing this too far.

Lobadon is meant to be just a resource to pressure Yama to awaken his full potential and assemble his Beastskin army.
You are going to far to think that yama can touch a hair of this guy lobadon that guy probably top 40
Top 30

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You are going to far to think that yama can touch a hair of this guy lobadon that guy probably top 40
Top 30
And that doesn't stop him from being used as a resource.

Who do you think is more important, the sub protagonist of the season or a character mentioned and introduced for the first time in the last few chapters?

As I said in the other topic, there are few people in the LPB family that can be a threat to the current Yama, Lobadon is one of them and nothing more natural that such a great threat is used for Acrinak to awaken

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
cuts of different chapters that can prove
Lobadon betrayal and posible Association with others FH

Jackjohsnon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
cuts of different chapters that can prove
Lobadon betrayal and posible Association with others FH

The correct translation in the first image is "Branch Family Heads".