Discussion - What are your most hated problems when dowloading manga? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What are your most hated problems when dowloading manga?

barbapapa

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Yeah lurk is the best, I don't need any other source for downloading manga, since they have about everything ever scanlated. Now there's a good reason to learn irc.

Shanice-chan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Sometimes on mIRC, I just freak out because I really don't know how to request files from the bots. I get pissed of at sites which suddenly tells you to pay. Hmm, what else? Having to download each chapter manually? Because I'm too lazy. =]

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Shanice-chan said:
Sometimes on mIRC, I just freak out because I really don't know how to request files from the bots. I get pissed of at sites which suddenly tells you to pay. Hmm, what else? Having to download each chapter manually? Because I'm too lazy. =]
Try to get something like "Flashget" and "Download Accelerator", you can downoad multiple files at once WITH fast speed. And the best thing about it, you can resume it whenever you want!

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
i like cdisplay simply because i dont have to unzip, unrar, whatever to read it unless there are multiple rar's in it or something