Mag Talk - Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021) | Page 260 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 2 (2015 - 2021)

Your opinion about the 1st episode of Komi-san, wa Komyushou desu?

• Amazing

• Very Good

• Good

• Average

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
LOL i made two correct predictions in the forum that happened in less than 24 hours after, me right now:

Funny thing is that at first i thought was a bit suspicious Yofukashi getting a cover right after Tonikaku announcement, but since they didnt teased anything in the preview...but they were just playing with readers kkkkk. Btw, the anime looks good, is probably going to get a nice boost.

Tamil

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Not a fan of the studio but the staff most definitely has my attention. PV looks great

Thehoennhippo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tomoyuki Itamura is always a name to look out for, that being said I'm not sure an anime could ever capture the vibe of the manga to the extent I would want.

Shinuki no Reborn

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Seems like a nice guy but expected some more enthusiastic stuff about the future of Sunday regarding series and anime adaptations, but well, good luck :kkthumbs

Serinox

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
The German publisher of Detective Conan & Magic Kaito announced that they have also licensed Gosho Aoyama's Yaiba now, will start publishing in April 2022.

Last edited:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

I can't tell if Kuro is ending or if the series itself is ending, but either way I'm going to be sad to see it go. The language at the end of the chapter suggests it's the series itself (Imo).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Talkback is up! Call of the night continues to be on a roll, Komi and Sleepy Princess were hilarious and UFO Nomura's oneshot was really fun too. Now as there's a lot of space in Sunday as is I have to think that Yokai Giga ending is less of a cancellation and more what Sato-sensei wants to do? Though who knows really. Surprised to see it go before Evans at any rate.

Serinox

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Now as there's a lot of space in Sunday
Let's hope Oshima makes good on his interview statement of "making moves to expand the page count of Sunday" with those rumoured five new serials very soon. Eagerly waiting.

Magio

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

loooool this advertising is amazing.
That puts it close to 1M per volume? I thought it was closer to 500k per volume. Unless this isn't sold, but in circulation and counting the initial print for volume 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.