Shounen - [Webtoon] Soul Cartel by Kim Eun Hyo & Kim Yeong Ji | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Soul Cartel by Kim Eun Hyo & Kim Yeong Ji

dark123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
The biggest issue with this match-up is that either Shi-Hoon has to lose or Mephisto has to allow him to win. A straight-out victory for Shi-Hoon pretty much breaks the story. If he's capable of defeating Mephisto, then what's the point of worrying about any of the other opponents he might have to face.
No no :D He can not win against Mephisto unless he is Lucifer and i think it is possible. Mephisto plays with him same way as he played with other plutos. Of course we will probably see Shi-Hoon losing his humanity completely and than maybe as Lucifer he will be able to fight anyone.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I really didnt like this development and still not liking it despite the fight scene and stuffs. Hope this is over soon and they get to go where ever shi woon needs to go now and start some fight against the plutos.

---------- Post added November 19, 2015 at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was November 12, 2015 at 11:32 PM ----------

Half of the time i dont understand what Fox is doing and like after seeing him getting defeated next chap says he was winning all along. Honestly while i admire that he is probably only good guy who has a straight win record i hope the author could be less subtle about how he is winning for once instead of showing he looses then reveal that he was winning all along. I mean for the first few times its interesting but this is becoming a norm.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
I've come to the conclusion that Faust exists solely to troll opponents. The manhwa has made it extremely clear that his intellect is simply leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else, and that is more than enough for most encounters.

---------- Post added November 27, 2015 at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was November 18, 2015 at 08:50 PM ----------

We're just steamrolling through fight after fight at this point. It's as though we're going to see as many match-ups as are physically possible.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i didnt like the development of mephis and shiwoon fighting nor do i like the current one. The whole issue is useless. There are bigger issues at stake here acting like a spoiled brat is getting more and more annoying tbh. Esp with Michael weaker than before this is not even a fair fight.